Memories

Precious Memories

“Jaejoong…..Jaejoong…can you hear me? Jaejoong…”

Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly…he looked at the person besides him..

“Yu…Yunho..”

“thank god..” Yunho smiled at him but he looked painful..

Jaejoong startled..he looked around him…he knew everything felt weird right now..slowly, he came back to his sense…he felt hurts all over his body..he can felt the liquid flowing from his head…he touched it..and it was blood.

“Yu..Yunho…” he looked back at Yunho and now he can see clearly at Yunho’s condition…blood was all over his body and his face…

“we met an accident…we are trapped now…” said Yunho while breathing heavily..

Now everything makes sense..the last thing Jaejoong can remembered was they are on the bus, on the way to go home from the beach where they spent their time together with their school friends…and suddenly the bus tried to avoid something on the road but then it started to lose control and skidded..the last thing he heard was a loud bang..Jaejoong started to tear up..The pain was unbearable..

“Yu..Yunho…it hurts…my leg..it hurts so much…” said Jaejoong while sobbing..he can’t really move any parts of his body..even each movement hurts him so much..he knew his leg might be trapped underneath..

“please bear it a little…I know it’s painful…we will be rescued, ok…” said Yunho..his voice was getting hoarse..

Jaejoong stared at Yunho..he knew Yunho was injured badly than him..he felt like wanna cry..Yunho’s pants already drenched in blood..his leg might be trapped too…

“Yunho..your leg..”

“I know…” said Yunho suddenly..”I know…..I can’t feel my leg anymore..”

When he heard that, he can’t hold his tears anymore as he started to sobbed…

“I’m scared….I’m scared, Yunho~”

“hey~ it’s okay~ I’m here…we will be rescued shortly, ok…here, hold my hand..I’m here..”

Jaejoong’s left hand grip tightly at Yunho’s right hand as they are comforted each other with any last strength they’ve got..each second felt so long that Jaejoong can’t no longer felt whether they are still alive or not..

“ne Yunho…”

“hmm..”

“are we going to die like this?”

“we have been such a good friends for so long…it’s not bad to die like this..I think it’s romantic..”

Jaejoong smiled a little as he endured the pain..

“idiot…”

“ne Jaejoong…”

“hmm…”

“if we die today..at least I don’t want us to die as friends..”

“wh..what do you mean..”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong.

“I love you….not as a friend..I love you more than that…I love you for so long..I just don’t have courage to tell you back then..I’m sorry, Jaejoong..please don’t get angry..I really do love you..nghhh~”  said Yunho as he endured the pain too…talking too much also felt hurt on this condition..he tried to calm his heavy breath..

Jaejoong looked at him in disbelief but then he cried again…he tighten the grip of their hands..he pulled their entwined hands towards his lip and kissed Yunho’s hand softly..it was Yunho’s turn to looked at him in disbelief..

“idiot..you are so not romantic..why at this time that you confessed to me…I’ve been waiting for so long…you really took your time..”

“e..eh?”

“idiot Yunho.. I love you too..for so long…I have love you too..I’m just scared if I tell you, we will not be friends anymore..”

“we are both idiot..” said Yunho and now it’s his turn to kissed on Jaejoong’s hand..

“now I can die with no regrets…” said Yunho..

“don’t…don’t ever say like that! We’re going to be saved then we will dating for real…you…you heard me..” said Jaejoong and Yunho just smiled at him..

Silently, Yunho gritted his teeth..the pain was unbearable but he tried as he can to hold it..he don’t want to make Jaejoong to be more panicked…what he said just now, he truly meant it..if he can’t make it, he have no regrets..Jaejoong already knew his feeling and the best is Jaejoong felt the same too..it was enough..although deep down inside, he was afraid…there’s so many things he want to do with Jaejoong..how can they end up like this..his view is getting dim..he can’t see clearly even though Jaejoong was laying closely beside him..he can feel the darkness started to succumb him..he tighten the grip again on their entwined hands.

Each seconds felt so long…but actually, it just took 5 minutes when the ambulance came to rescue…Jaejoong can heard the siren of ambulance and people talking…

“Yu..Yunho~ they are here…they have come to save us..they’re here, Yunho..” said Jaejoong as he shake lightly their entwined hands.

“Here!!! Helppp! We’re down here!! Hereee!!” with all his strength left, Jaejoong screamed..

“Yunho..we are saved..”said Jaejoong..he looked back at Yunho when he noticed Yunho didn’t even moved or said anything..

“Yunho…”

He knew Yunho was looking towards him as Yunho’s eyes was slightly opened..but the gaze was empty…it looks lifeless…or it was indeed lifeless..

“Yun…Yunho….Yunho…” Jaejoong shake again their hands, trying to wake Yunho…

“Yunho, my love...they are here…we are saved now…Yunho~”  and it was only silence..Jaejoong burst into tears and cried..

“Yunho…Yunho…please wake up…please…” he was already weak from the blood loss but he keep on shaking weakly at their entwined hands.

“please….please don’t do this to me..Yunho~”

Yunho’s grip on his hand already loose and almost slipped but Jaejoong grip tightly on Yunho’s hand with all his might, never to let go..

“Yunho…

Can you hear me….

Yunho…please…

Don’t leave me…

Yunho……”

/////////////////////////////////

 

Jaejoong hug himself, trembled a little from the cold wind that blew..he just finished his college entrance exam and now he’s on the way home…but then, he stopped for awhile at the side to enjoyed the view in front of him…the beach…his school was near with the beach and they were always spent their time here after school..he and

“Yunho…” he whispered softly..

He gripped the cloth on his chest tightly..it hurts…it still hurts…

“It’s been….a year…” he smiled lightly but his eyes shows the sadness and the emptiness inside..he took his breath as he closed his eyes..the tears threaten to fall..

“you are my love and will always be…forever…in my heart…” he opened his eyes..

“my first love…my precious person…my precious memories….

…Yunho…”

Jaejoong smiled again as he walked away from the place.

//The End~

thanks for reading and please comment! ^__^