Prologue

My Husband, Mr. Perfect 10!

 

Chorong rest her head back and closed her eyes whule waiting for the plane to board. She felt so dizzy that she wanted to throw up. So she wanted to put herself to a slumber before she throw up on somone.

The peace did not last long and ended as someone took a seat and sat beside her. Chorong groaned a bit but didn't want to open her eyes. But when the person's phone rang she opened her eyes and stole a glance at him.

"Hello babe, yeah I'm on plane right now."

Chorong rolled her eyes and he caught that.

"No, no need to pick me up. I will head straight back to the mansion, just wait me there okay?"

Chorong rubbed her temple.

"Okay bye, love you too." He hung up and put the phone back inside his pocket. He took a look at Chorong. "Why? Do you feel uncomfortable boarding on a plane?"

Chorong shot him a look. He continued, "Well there's a lot of thing you can do to shake that feeling off. For an example you can look outside the window, or you can talk to the person next to you. I'm Suh-" She ended throwing up on him.

"Ugh, come on!" He groaned in disgust and unbuckled his seat belt. A stewardess came to the scene, "Miss, are you okay?"

"Of course she's okay. You should asked me instead." He stood up and took his bag and leave to the restroom.

Chorong looked at him leaving, feeling terribly sorry.

 

 

The guy came back and put back his bag in it place and sat back to where he sat in the first place. Chorong bite her lower lips and turned her body a bit to his side and decided to apologize to him. "I'm sorry. I promise that I will buy you a new and exact shirt just like you wore."

"It cannot be replaced." He shook his head. Chorong scoffed at his answer, "I think there are many shirt like you wore earlier."

"It will never be the same. The shirt, my fiance bought it for me and I wore it for the first time today and will be the last time thanks to you." His answer made Chorong cursed herself in her mind so hard. She was about to say something but he spoke first, "But I would like to thank you." He looked at her who was half confused. "I actually don't like the shirt, the colour the design is just.. I don't like it. Thanks to you, I got a solid and logic excuse to throw it away-"

"You really like to talk don't you?" Chorong cut him off.

"Actually, I'm not. But sitting next to a beautiful girl like you-"

"Your fiance must be beautiful right?" She cut him off again.

He nodded. "She's the most beautiful girl in my world."

Chorong smiled a bit. He continued, "And it's impossible for you o say you don't have any boyfriend."

Her smile fell. He looked at her side and she escused herself to the toilet. "Suho, your mouth." He facepalmed himself.

 

 

Suho was standing in front of the toilet.

"Excuse me sir, do you want to use the toilet?" A stewardess came across him. 

"What? No." He shook off his head.

"I'm sorry sir, you cannot stand over here right now."

"Oh... Uh, actually I'm waiting for my wife in there. She's pregnant so I'm a bit worried. I can wait, right?"

"Oh I see. If that's the case you can wait over here. But please be careful."

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

,,

"What are you doing here?" Chorong looked at him, weirdly.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel upset and uncomfortable. I didn't mean to bring up that kind of topic. Are you okay?" He said.

Chorong stared at him, furrowing her eyebrows before she turned back to the front and walked back to their seat.

 

 

After both of them seated back at their seats, a stewardess came across them again.

"Excuse me madam, are you okay?"

Chorong seems a bir surprised but manage to gave her a small smile. "I'm fine."

"That's good then. Your husband over here has been worrying about your being madam. This long flight might be uncomfortable especially to a pregnant woman like you madam. So if you need anything, just call me." She left after she flashed both of them a smile.

Chorong was hundred times flustered by her words. But Suho was millions way more flustered than her.

"Uh, I have to say that. They won't let me wait there in the first place so..." Suho shoot an apologetic look at her.

"But how did she know that I'm pregnant?"

Suho looked at her, widened his eyes a bit. "I don't know you're pregnant. Are you pregnant?" Chorong looked at him as he looked at her before she turned away, lowering her head a bit.

 

 

 


 

 

Walking out from the airport, Suho headed to the cabs area to find a cab. He looked around before he caught a back figure of a girl broke down onto her knee while holding onto the luggage cart. The figure look familiar to him. "Chorong?"

He walked up to her and stand behind her. "Chorong?"

Chorong sniffed and try to stop herself from crying as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand. 

"Are you okay?" Suho stepped closer.

"I'm scared to go home. I don't want to go home." Her cries became louder.

 

"When I found out that I'm pregnant, I panicked. I try to contact him but he's no where to be found. I don't know what else to do." Chorong wiped the tears flowing from her eyes.

Suho was sitting across her at a cafe in the airport. She continued, "I told my mom that I was married after that and she exploded. Saying that I have gave the family a bad reputation." She lowered her head, "How will she react when she know that I bore a child when she send me to London to pursue my study? I just can't imagine it." 

Suho felt terribly awful for her. "Do you mom know who's Kim Myungsoo?"

She shook of her head. 

Suho straightened his back and put his hands on the table. "Chorong, I felt sorry for you like really." He stopped but continued and made Chorong surprised with his words. "I will help you, I promise." 

Chorong looked up at him, surprised.