The Final.

His-I-Love-Yous

xoxo

Warning: a...small making out session ahead (kinda).


You shivered in your apartment room while rubbing your almost-frozen arms with your hands. Outside was raining cats and dogs. It has been raining for almost an hour. Because of the big rainstorm all of a sudden, everyone had the day off. So that meant you didn't have work at the bookstore today. Usually, when things like this happened, you spent the whole day in your apartment and watch TV. Unless it was the summer...but it wasn't summer. It was December, the month that was known to have snow and coldness. It was cold every day. Almost. But today wasn't that day. It was freezing.


"And the heater isn't working. Great. That's just great. Cold and lonely. What a great way to spend this day off," You sarcastically said before setting yourself down on the couch. Unfortunately, you were wearing long black tights and a small jacket that had such thin material. Your clothes were in the washer and this had to be the coldest day. Not to say that your heater broke down. 
"Forget it. I'm not freezing in this place," You stood up and ran to your bedroom to find any hoodies – clean ones. You dug through your basket of clothes. Sure enough you found two hoodies of yours...but they weren't clean; one had sticky cream all over the front because of an accident at the cafe. Meanwhile the other smelled like smoke, choking smoke. It just stank. Finally, you found one. A plain navy blue hoodie with white strings dangling from the front. 


"Isn't this Mark's?" You held up the hoodie over your body. It was his. The hoodie dropped low right at your knees. For some odd reason, his faint cologne emitted from it. How long was this exactly here? You smiled to yourself, thinking about your boyfriend; he hasn't come back from the Japan Tour yet. And you missed him terribly.
With an easy slip through, the hoodie managed to fit. It was big on you but you didn't care. Your body began to warm up instantly. Satisfied, you threw your jacket into the basket of clothes before walking out of the room. 


You spotted a familiar figure taking off his shoes with his back facing you. Instantly, your eyes began to tear up from the thought of the only guy who had the key to your apartment. And when he turned around, that's when you lost it. You ran up and hugged him as tightly as you could. Mark staggered back a bit before wrapping his arms that made you feel safe around your body. You missed him every day. You didn't know how long it was going to be until he came back. 


"Sorry, babe. I forgot to call you when we were coming back from Ja - "


"You idiot."


"Babe," His deep voice dragged along as it sent sparks through your body. You missed this voice. You missed him. How could he show up and not expect you to be sentimental?


"You idiot. You stupid worm. You stupid w - worm. I missed you so much. How could you expect me to take you coming here all of a sudden? Do you know how long I waited for you?" You asked in a soft, wobbly voice because you couldn't raise your voice any louder. You were just so shocked to see your boyfriend here all of a sudden. Mark released his arms around you before staring at you with pleading, guilty eyes. You were crying; tears running down your cheeks. Quickly, you wiped them with the back of his hoodie sleeve. But that didn't seem to do the trick. Tears kept streaming down your face. You couldn't stop them. How could you when the reason was right in front of you?


Suddenly, you felt ice cold hands being placed on each side of your cheeks. You looked up to meet with your boyfriend's eyes. They burned of guiltiness. Slowly, he inched closer and closer before planting his lips on yours. You melted in with the soft kiss. You forgot how his lips felt like. They felt cold like snow unlike yours. The kiss wasn't those rough kiss but one that was gentle yet loving. It lasted for a short time before he pulled away. You could hear his hard breathing come back to normal. His cold thumb brushed against the tears you couldn't hold in. 


"I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to take long over there. Every night, I couldn't help but only think of you. Your smile that could light up my world the instant I saw it, I missed it. The way you would scrunch your nose when you were confused, I missed that. I missed you terribly. And I'm sorry you had to go through this loneliness. I'm just glad to be back with you," Mark explained while pulling you back into a warm embrace.


"I love you," He announced softly before kissing your cheeks. 


"I love you," was what he said before kissing your forehead then kissing your nose.

He rested his forehead on yours. Replying in a way, you tiptoed and kissed his lips. The Taiwanese rapper went to a slightly different level with the kiss as he s his arms around your waist to secure you in his embrace. You let his tongue travel around your jawline as your stance weakened. The grip around your body tightened so the kiss became breath-taking, literally. He tugged on your lower lips softly as you literally fell in his arms. His warm tongue glided across your red lips. Sparks went flying inside your hypnotized body. It was like a spell was casted on you and he was pulling the strings, tugging you towards him. You lightly moaned in the heated kiss and so, Mark took the advantage to slip his tongue inside your mouth. It slowly traveled around your mouth. Strong peppermint was all you could taste. Your hands roamed through his clothes, tugging them with balled fists. He was practically devouring you. You could feel his hot tongue clashing with your own. The moment he deepened the kiss, your knees felt like jelly. Butterflies flew in your stomach while fireworks exploded. 


"Hey," your breathing became labored the minute you pulled away, "let's not stand in the doorway." You stated while giggling between heaving breaths. Everything took place in the doorway because you were so eager to see your boyfriend.


"Alright. You wanna sit down on the couch and watch a movie?" Mark asked before loosening his grip around your waist. He his lips slowly as if he was tempting you. You could hold the resist in you…for a while. You wiggled in his grasp for he still held onto you. 
"Okay then. Let's watch a Studio Ghibli movie!" You shouted. Your boyfriend be
gan to walk into the kitchen where you were opening two wrappers that held Poptarts in them. 


"And we will continue our business later," He whispered in your ear, his lips brushing against the fragile skin of your ear shell. You blushed madly before playfully jabbing him in the ribs, which he let out a teasing laugh.  


xoxo

 

 

Hey, guys:) Happy to see here you again! Was it good? Was it bad? How was it? Mianhe! It was such a short one-shot. Comment down below to state your opinion though~ That would be lovelayyyy:)