Fantasies

Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn’t matter about Sanghyuk. He was asleep. It didn’t matter about Jaehwan and Wonshik; they were gone and wouldn’t come back. As Hakyeon dragged Hongbin by the wrist, he thought about how his friends had gotten quite stubborn. Had he just let them go? Had he chose Hongbin? Had he just sealed himself behind an unopening stone door?


 

Hakyeon realized his nails were digging into Hongbin’s smooth skin and laxed his grip. Hongbin was very pliant. Under his flesh, his veins burned with lust, melting through his layers of better knowing. As if Hongbin knew the same, he let out a breathy, “Hey” and smirked. There was no where left in the world he could hide. Goodbye, Hakyeon thought, goodbye to all of you who’ve been by my side. Someday I’ll go find you again and by then I’ll have a really good apology. For now, I need this.


 

Leaves, crunchy under their toes, the dead of the forest gave way to plains of grassy marsh. Hakyeon eyed for the driest spot, found what looked to be simply a patch of weeds behind tall, decapitated trunks. Though he was rougher than he liked, Hongbin fell under him just where Hakyeon liked. Hakyeon felt the smooth of his jaw and smiled. Hongbin’s eyes searched his, down the line of his body, but he remained neutral.


 

“Can I?” Hakyeon asked.


 

Then Hongbin’s eyes lit to fire, a million unsaid things seeping out like grains of sand rolling along with an ocean wave. “Aren’t we already?”


 

White noise filled Hakyeon’s ears, the sheer excitement revving within him. His saliva ran cold down his canines. He kissed Hongbin, sealing that mouth which only spat out annoying retorts and slurs. His lips were so soft despite the hard remarks always tittering out of them. He imagined how cold Hongbin must be, on the wet earth. Fireflies, though there were few, were bright little flashes that distracted Hakyeon for long enough for Hongbin to break the kiss and say, “I want you to touch me everywhere.”


 

Hakyeon did just that. He liked Hongbin’s frame, small because he was still so young. With fingers that pulled apart the seams of the boy’s clothing, the hold over Hakyeon’s heart fell to bits as well. The sweet, forbidden feeling. Into the ocean, Jaehwan, Wonshik, and Sanghyuk turned to foam and sunk away. Hakyeon’s heart plummeted.


 

Hongbin placed a hand on Hakyeon’s shoulder, shaking him. Hakyeon refocused, finding he was seated on the forest floor, Sanghyuk a few feet away, the boy in an undisturbed sleep of sorts. The darkness in the forest was haunting and enveloping, Hongbin’s eyes the same onyx.


 

“You alright? You looked zoned out there for a moment.” Hongbin’s hand was on the low of Hakyeon’s back. The fire in Hakyeon doused. Hakyeon looked about himself. They were there, in the still of a gentle, nightly gale. The car was a ways away. From the time Hakyeon had sunk down minutes earlier, they had not hardly moved. A shiver passed through him.


 

Are you going to do what your mind played out? Hongbin wondered. Will you take me out in the dark and have with me?


 

Hakyeon threw Hongbin’s hand away and stood. His breathing was labored. “No. I won’t touch you. You know that.”


 

“Why not?”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter