Chapter 1

My Smart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lazy sunny Sunday and Kim Iseul and Choi Junhong, sat lazily on their couch. Well, at least Junhong sat lazily on the couch. Iseul was actually on the floor, with her books spread all over the place. Both Junhong and Iseul are 2nd year law students at Seoul National University, and they have midterms on Monday. Which is why Iseul is studying her brain off just to at least pass the exams.

Iseul isn’t the smartest person on earth. She did graduate high school and one of the best pre-law universities in South Korea, but doesn’t burn her eyebrows studying. Unlike her most of the time cocky boyfriend, Junhong, learning stuff doesn’t come naturally to her. Although, Iseul’s IQ is 115, she has some sort of ADHD, and has an attention span of a five year old. But, she still manages to pass the admissions in SNU and pass her 1st years, so she must be doing something good.

As for Choi Junhong though, learning is easy. He just reads a book and remembers the facts. His IQ is 135, so that’s a big contributor of his smartness. That’s why he’s just on the couch, watching his girlfriend study her brain off for tomorrow’s test.

Junhong is a really impatient person. It’s like he has ADHD and can’t keep still for a long amount of time. This Sunday, the two of them were suppose to go to the park to play Frisbee, but after Iseul studies. It’s already 4pm, and Iseul is still not done studying and Junhong’s just getting very impatient.

“Babe! Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter