PROLOGUE

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

+++

 

They met through a common friend.

Daehyun, an art major, was new in the city after transferring university in mid semester and found an acquaintance in the form of Kim Himchan who was attending the same pre-requisite course as him. They hit it off after discovering their mutual taste in music. And probably for the fact that they are both gay.

Actually, Himchan is bi but he prefers guys than girls. They started with a somewhat flirting, dated, sort of, in a small café downtown and hooked up once but that was it. They just realized that they were better off as friends than lovers.

Youngjae then came into the scene. He is one of Himchan’s social friends. IT major from the same school, nerdy at first glance but definitely a charming prince up close. A manly built with the face of an angel, smart brain and amusing wit, he is ninety-nine percent Daehyun’s ideal partner. He is kind and nice and just perfect.

The only problem is he isn’t gay.

Nonetheless, they became friends. “You’re still my friend. You’re still the Daehyun that Himchan introduced to me a month ago. The only difference now is that I probably should stop matching you with the girls I know.” he said one night with uncapped bottles in their hands after initiating an honest talk session that led to Daehyun confessing his uality. He almost shed a tear, perhaps he did, when the boy patted him on the back because, just because no one had been like that or done that after knowing the real him.  

He was happy.

 

 “You two can live together.” Himchan casually said flipping through a fashion magazine while sipping an iced Americano. They regularly met in this little coffee-slash-bake shop near the university for some downtime in weekend.  “Youngjae’s planning on moving out of the campus’ dorm for the next school year. It’ll be more convenient to share the rent.”

Daehyun looked at Youngjae who was cutting a bite sized of his Choco lava cake and putt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter