Final

Come Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s a groan traveling all the way from the back of Seunghyun’s throat that catches Daesung’s attention. He shifts in his spot on the bed and rolls over till he’s on his side. Seunghyun’s looking at him, observing every movement, however small.


His eyes follow the light wave in the younger’s hair, curling slightly upwards as it’s been tussled by sleep. He feels like running his hand through it, not to flatten it, but to muss it even more.


Daesung then smiles at him, and Seunghyun instantly smiles back, albeit faintly.


“Financial management?” Daesung asks as he rubs his eyes and suppresses an upcoming yawn.


Seunghyun nods. “Just kill me now.”


But the brunette has no mercy. He laughs while turning around once more in the bed, burying his face effectively in the pillow.


“Aren’t you at least going to tell me something motivational?” Seunghyun asks. He pushes Daesung’s lifeless body with his foot, just not hard enough for him to fall off the bed. “Something to get me through the day?”


“I’m not Google, go find your inspirational quotes elsewhere.”


Another groan leaves Seunghyun’s reluctant being before he warily drags himself out of the bed. He grumbles all the way to the shower, the entire time the water runs, and even by the time he plops down at the breakfast table, he’s still going on about how unfair life is.


Whilst poking his cereal, Daesung sneaks up from behind and kisses his neck. Seunghyun doesn’t flinch by surprise, instead he leans into the fleeting touch, wishing it lasted longer.


“You’re going to be late,” Daesung comments. He leans his back against the refrigerator and Seunghyun just watches him. He loves that unruly hair. He loves those gentle eyes, and he loves that everlasting smile on his lips.


“You haven’t even showered yet, but you have the audacity to rush me?”


A mischievous smirk traces Daesung’s lips as he nods and takes a few steps closer. “I seriously hope you didn’t think I was a timid person all this time.”


Seunghyun keeps their gazes defiantly locked, which makes Daesung’s smirk grow.


“Get going already, turtle.” One finger grazes Seunghyun’s neck so softly he barely felt it. Though the touch leaves a cold spot, and it makes all hairs on his neck stand up. He swiftly turns around to catch the younger and kiss him goodbye, but he’s gone already.


Being the obedient hyung he is, he eventually gets up and leaves. He arrives late, and everyone in the lecture hall looks at him when he enters shamelessly. He doesn’t apologise, he doesn’t do his best to be quiet either. He just walks up to the back of the hall and loudly pulls his seat down next to Jiyong, who looks at him in surprise.


“I didn’t think you were coming,” he whispers. There’s something in his voice Seunghyun doesn’t like, but he decides to ignore it.


“I didn’t want to,” Seunghyun replies. “But Daesung hates me skipping classes.”


Jiyong keeps his eyes on him for a moment longer, then looks down at his notes. “Right.”


Then everything between them turns silent. Seunghyun tries to follow along with what the professor is saying. Something about liquidity and ratios, but he can’t will himself to stay focused.


Over half an hour has passed when the door opens again, and Daesung sheepishly pops in. No one seems to notice him though, and Seunghyun makes a mental note to ask Daesung for some tips on how to stealthily enter a full lecture hall without claiming all attention. He barely makes any noise as he takes the seat next to him.


“Traffic is crazy,” he says “I really don’t like people rushing all over the place.”


Seunghyun nods before asking, “did you have breakfast?”


“I did,” Jiyong replies, instantly frowning when he sees Seunghyun didn’t ask him.


The eldest even stresses it when he points at Daesung and tsks at Jiyong. “I was asking Daesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter