Love triangles begin

Reality Show *HIATUS*

Park Bom POV

Today was our first singing competion. Me and Jiyongie were rehearsing our song a lot. We were going to sing 'Going Crazy' , which is originally sang by Song Jieun and Bang Yong Guk. We really wanted to sing a song which features rap and vocals and this song totally suited to us. 

" Noona, it's our last reheasal now, let's imagine that we are performing, but there are no cameras, araso? " Jiyong said.

" Understood. " I smiled.

We started singing. Everything was going smoothly, until one part came. 

( starting from 2.38 )

Usually we did that way - Jiyong approached me and just looked at me. But now , he came closer , caressed my cheek and touched my lips with his finger. I almost stopped singing because of shock, but Jiyong showed me that we need to continue. 

I don't remember how we finished singing, because I kept imagining this moment. His touch, his stare , telling me that he wants me...No, no, stop, Bom-ah !! You're just his noona !

When we finished singing, Jiyong stopped music and started acting like nothing happened. I understood, that I need to act like this, too.

" Soo, Jiyong-ah, I'll see you, when we start recording. " I put on smile on my face, waved to him and leaved. I kept this smile while I was walking towards the door, but when I closed it, smile immediately dissappeared. What's with him? He never EVER acted like this with me ! We kept teasing each other, having fun , but this is something new... Probably, it's only for the show. Yeah, right, it's only for the show... *sigh*

----------------------------------------

Suzy POV

Great. We were having this singing day, but I haven't rehearsal and seen Woohyun a lot. I mean, he was spending almost whole days with Hyuna and that was really annoying. I mean, he is MY couple ! Then what the hell is he doing with Hyuna? She has Eunhyuk. Don't misunderstand, I don't hate or dislike Hyuna...It's just annoying. 

Me and Woohyun were going to sing 'Nagging' by IU and Seulong. I chose this song, as our voices were similar to vocals of those two. Yes, I chose it, it seems to me, that Woohyun doesn't even care what we are going to sing.

I was passing by living room and saw there Woohyun and Hyuna. Those two were playing PS3 and laughing. I'm not even surprised, but we need to rehearse, for God' sake !

" Oppa ! Singing contest is already this evening ! We have to rehearse. " I said to Woohyun.

" Later, Suzy-ah. We still have lots of time. " He quickly said to me, not even looking at me and returned to game.

This time I was really hurt by his words. I almost wanted to cry. II thought, that he cared for me, but seems that he didn't... 

I ran up to my room , quickly changed into swimsuit, covered  myself with towel and ran to the swimming pool. I threw out towel and jumped into the cold water. Yes, it was pretty cold, but I didn't care. I didn't feel the coldness. 

I was swimming back and forth under the water, not wanting to go up and see anyone. Suddenly , I felt someone jumping to the pool near me. From the shock, I immediately went to the surface of the water.

At first I didn't see anyone, but then saw L's head coming from the water.

" Oppa? " I asked.

" What? " He looked at me.

" What are you doing here? " 

" I can ask you the same. " He smiled. 

" I'm....just cooling down. " I said, looking to the side.

" And I'm here to help you to cool down. " 

" Soo, you followed me? " I said, looking straight at him. 

" Hmmm...I think, we can say like this... " He said , pretending to think , but then laughed.

" Yah ! " I screamed and splashed him with water. He immediately reacted and started to splash me, too. Then we started pushing each other, playing and stuff like this. 

It all ended with Myungsoo lifting me and throwing to the water. My cheeks became red and I tried to stand under water a bit longer. He just lifted me. Touched me. I can still feel his touch on my stomach and legs. And that is such a ....pleasant feeling.

---------------------------------------------

Sunny POV

I was a bit dissapointed with my couple. I mean, it's just Sungminnie oppa, person I see almost everyday. I wanted something one, or better to say, someONE new. Not someone I know for ages.

As we were named ' The Aegyo Couple ', we decided to perform cute song. So we chose ' Naengmyeon ' by Jessica and Park Myungsoo.

When we were rehearsing , I didn't notice much energy from Sungmin. When I asked why, he told me that he really liked Hyorin, but she just sees Leeteuk and one else. Sungmin was hurt that Hyorin rejected him.

Now, we were sitting in the rehearsing room, singing and dancing over and over again, because Sungmin always forgot something. When we were suppoused to start again I turned off the song and sat next to Sungmin.

" Oppa, will you please stop your depression?! It won't help you to get her ! " I exclaimed.

" I know, Soonkyu, I know. It's not because I like Hyorin so much. I just can't see how Leeteuk doesn't notice her feelings. " He bended his head.

" Oppa ! " I put hand on his shoulder. He looked at me. " Try making something special for her and maybe then she will like her. " 

I saw hope in his eyes.

" What can I do for her? " He asked.

" I don't know... Change lyrics in popular song and sing it to her. Write a poetry to her. Give her huge bouquet of flowers that she loves. "

" Do you think that it will work? " He asked as he wasn't believing in my words.

" Of course ! Woman like surprises ! "

" Then I'll go now and think how to surprise her ! " He stood up and ran out of the room.

" But - " what about rehearsal, I wanted to say. 

I sighed and sat on the floor. How I wish, that someone would care for me as much as Sungmin does for Hyorin...

" Is anyone here? " I heard male voice.

" Uhm, neh. " I quickly stood up from the floor. 

Door opened and I saw Dongwoo entering the room. I just knew his name, but we hadn't spoken before.

" Did I disturb you? I can leave , if - "

" No, no, you didn't disturb me. I was just rehearsing my song. "

" Alone? But where is your partner? If I remember it right... Sungmin hyung, right? "

" Yes, right. But he left. He had...some really important things to do. " I said, looking on the floor.

" I know, that it's probably not my buiseness, but...why are you so sad? I haven't seen you like this before. " He said, coming closer to me.

Damn. Do I look THAT miserable?

" Aniyo, I'm not sad. " I said and looked at him , with smile. He immediately smiled at me, too.

" Maybe you need a help with your song? " He asked, with a little hope in his voice.

" Oh, it would be good ! I'm doing ' Naengmyeon '. "

" I'm not a vocalist, but we can do it as a rap. It can be fun, I think. " He smiled...

... Next hours we spent in rehearsing room, singing, rapping and laughing like crazy.

--------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

I knew, that he didn't choose that song for no reason. He wanted to say something to me with this song. One evening, Leeteuk approached me and said that he chose song for us. It was ' One Year Later ' by Jessica and Onew. I wanted to choose something different, but he insisted on this song.

Sure, that song had some connection to us. Even it's name - one year later. We are not dating for a year now. But recently, I keep noticing that Leeteuk is trying to hard to bring our relationship back, while I'm absolutely not ready for it.

I was in the kitchen, making myself a salat, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw G-Dragon.

I turned away. I mean, I'm not a freak to start talking with every person , who is in the same place as I. But probably, G-D thinks otherwise.

" What are you doing? " He asked, coming closer to and peeking at my vegetables.

" A salad. " I answered, concentrated on cutting veggies.

" I just wanted to do a salad, too. Maybe...you can do for me, too? I can make some other food for us. " 

That's really unexpected. I mean, we haven't talked at all during those days on the show, but now he is just talking with me like we are old friends. Not that I dislike it... In fact, I maybe even like it. 

" Arasso. " I said, trying hard to hide my happy smile. But probably I didn't succeed in it, because he looked at me and laughed a bit. I didn't ask why was he laughing, because I knew the answer. 

Suddenly my cheek started to itch and I scratched it. I felt that Jiyong was looking at me, but then saw him coming closer to me. I started to panick silently, but stayed still. 

Now he was very close to me. He took my hands and turned me to him. I was staring at him, not knowing what was happening. Suddenly his face and hands started to move closer to my face...

Oh my Gosh...IS HE GOING TO KISS ME???

When his hands were on my cheeks, he...he...he... took something from cheek and laughed. I looked at his hand and saw there piece of salad. Damn... I felt that I blushed.

" Komawo. " I mumbled and returned to cutting veggies. 

When everything was ready, we put it on the table and started to eat. Awkwardness from moment before immediately dissapeared, as we started to tell each other different stories and laugh. 

Then he suddenly threw a tomato at me and it got straight into my face. I was shocked and he was laughing like crazy. I decided to answer and threw cucumber at him, which hit his nose. And so our battle started. We started to throw food at each other and were laughing like little school kids. But you know what? I enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Singing contest started. Every couple performed different songs. They were competing for first place and no one wanted to lose. The songs that couples chose were :

1. Suzy and Woohyun - Nagging  (IU ft. Seulong)

2. Taeyeon and Leeteuk - One Year Later (Jessica ft. Onew)

3. Sunny and Sungmin - Naengmyeon (Jessica ft. Park Myungsoo)

4. Park Bom and G-Dragon - Going Crazy (Song Jieun ft. Bang Yong Guk)

5. Yoona and Dongwoo - Hello (G-Dragon ft. Dara)

6. Krystal and Donghae - We Fell In Love (Ga-in ft. Jo Kwon)

7. Hyorin and Kyuhyun - A Girl Meets Love (Tiffany ft. K.Will)

8. Hyuna and Eunhyuk - Just Follow (Hyuna ft.Zico)

9. Jessica and Onew - Way Back Into Love (Seohyun ft.Kyuhyun)

10. Luna and L - You&I (Remix by Park Bom ft.Taeyang)

-------------------------------------------

And the winner is.....YOU will decide, my dear readers ! I will put a poll on next chapter and please vote for the best duet ! Imagine those idols really singing this songs and vote for the one you like the best ^^ Voting will end in a week ( on 22th of November ), so please vote :) 

And of course leave a comments how do you like this chapter. I tried my best ^^