Chapter 2

Special Institute
Please log in to read the full chapter

Special Institute
- Chapter 2 - 

Well, here it's the second chapter. I hope you enjoy it! Of course: thanks to my betareader (sorry for my mistakes >_<) and thank you my readers!

Sorry for missing mistakes and typo (I'm a newbie >_<)

End of chapter 1 : 

He jumps when he hears someone opening the door. He turns his head to see his scary roommate entering. He gulps down and tries to smile to the other boy.

“Hi!”

- - - 

Wow...why is his voice  so shy and so high pitched. Usually he’s the one who intimidates the others. He must control himself to show his better side. 

Hyukjae cannot see his roommate's face because it’s hidden under the hood of his black hoodie. The newcomer goes to his desk and puts on his bag without a word nor a glance, like there is no one. 

Hyukjae gulps and takes a breath to control himself. It's too early to overreact. Maybe he is on bad mood. It's not against him or he doesn't see him. It's possible, right?

He watches as the guy opens his laptop like Hyukjae didn't exist. His roommate takes a camera from his bag and puts it through his laptop. 

Well, it's a strange attitude but Hyukjae decides he should not care. He should do something to make it change, after all, he'll live with him for a moment so he must do a first move to become acquainted. 

Just to know his name, for as a starter, after he can leave him alone. 

He approaches to him and clears his throat. He hopes his apprehension is not showing. He doesn't like to show his weakness.

His roommate raises his head. His hood falls down and reveals his roommate's face. Hyukjae can see a pale face with really big dark circles around large puffy eyes, behind a fringe of brown hair. Well, he looks so tired and definitively not in good mood. His thinness doesn't arrange his look.

“Hi? I don't know if you know... I'm your new roommate. My name is Lee Hyukjae. Nice to meet you.”

His weird roommate purses up his lips and looks at him up and down like he is an insect or something like that. 

Hyukjae shudders. He knows this feeling. A mixture of fright, disgust and some sort of arrogant disregard. He feels in all part of him: “You are not welcome here! Freaky man!”

It's like he is a freak, a miserable freak. 

He doesn't like that. Really hates it. 

He knows he is not normal. He has some strange reactions because of his power of mind-reader. 

Anyone who’

Please log in to read the full chapter