Final

Preggy Myeonie

“Chanyeol honey, could you get me some apple?” Junmyeon asked trying hardly to sit on the bed with his round tummy, he's now almost 6 months of his pregnancy. His husband, Chanyeol just happen to come back right from the kitchen to get the milk he was asking awhile ago and now he was asking him back again to get some apple and he’ll get it from the kitchen (again) and they were upstairs and it needs a lot of time to walk (which is tiring) but Chanyeol cannot say no cause Junmyeon’s been a nagger and moody these days well except he’s actually a nagger.

Chanyeol throws Junmyeon a very curios look before putting the milk on the table “are you sure there’s no more you need?”

Junmyeon smiled and took the box of the milk “umm, I think I would need straw”

“Okay.”

 

Chanyeol went back to the kitchen with a frown evident on his face. He took two apples form the refrigerator and sighed deeply before stopping by to lean on the counter. It’s just only seven in the morning and he’s already tired. This day happened to be his day off and he wanted to look after Junmyeon especially now that he was pregnant and has been so picky with everything from food, to movies and now his attitude was even more harsh.

 

 

“What took you so long?” was Junmyeon’s first question once he had arrived and sat on the bed, Chanyeol made a sheepish smile and massage Junmyeon’s pale and tiny feet.

“I-nothing, I cleaned the kitchen er it was a bit messy.”

Junmyeon threw a stern look before putting the straw on the carton of milk, ‘he surely act like a real woman’ Chanyeol thought 'so this is how Jongin felt like when Kyungsoo got pregnant?' cause as far as he remember there was actually one time when Jongin visited him (which was a forced visit coz Jongin doesn't usually visit him except when there's an occassion or when Kyungsoo asked him to) but teh reason of visit was different, he started ranting on him, telling him how Kyungsoo’s been so ever possessive and moody. He just laugh it out and think that his Junmyeon would never be like that since it’s the real nature of Do Kyungsoo but he got it wrong. He’s just praying that Junmyeon would never beat him like the way Kyungsoo does to Jongin.

A few moment of silence before Junmyeon spoke again “who’s that Dasom on your phone texting you and saying that she wanted to meet you?”

Chanyeol felt his body suddenly grew cold that stopped him from massaging Junmyeon’s foot, he craned his neck to see Junmyeon with a serious glare. He swallowed hardly, ‘is this the part Jongin was talking about where pregnant male would rant all day long?’ “she was uhhh…an old friend yeah. We haven’t met for a long time so maybe she wants to catch up?”

Junmyeon took a sip from his milk not removing his eyes from him “and?”

“And I haven’t replied her yet, when did she send that?”

Junmyeon’s face was now a bit murderous holding his drink “are you trying to hide it from me?”

Chanyeol’s breath became unstable and let out a dry laugh “of course not honey” ‘so this is the part where they would start their serious ‘jealousy investigation’ he thought and breathes deeply trying to inhale so much air which is not helping at all to calm himself.

“And why did I find your phone on the cabinet, take note it’s locked! And for your information I have the key for everything!!” the creased on Junmyeon's eyebrows looked a bit more dangerous than before and it scares him.

Chanyeol widened his eyes “well—I uh just put it there so there’s no distraction while we spent the whole day together” he answered back scratching his head  ‘phew, you’re such a smart park Chanyeol you could find for an answer so fast’

Junmyeon paused for a moment drumming his forefinger on his knee probably thinking the next question but when Chanyeol noticed he couldn't think for anymore questions, he yelled 'whatever!' instead which made Chanyeol to flinch on his seat.

“Honey” Chanyeol nervously rubbed Junmyeon’s legs “don’t worry I’m not—“

“So” Junmyeon tried to kick away the hands rubbing on his leg “are you going to meet this Dasom?”

Probably Chanyeol thinks she’s just an old friend so why not? “yes”

“What????” Junmyeon threw the milk on the door and glared at Chanyeol “I knew it! I knew it you’ve been cheating on me! How dare you!!”

Chanyeol didn’t know what to do first, if he should pick up the milk and clean it first or would try his best to explain Junmyeon everything “honey, I’m not” he tried to move closer to him but Junmyeon warned him with a pointed look “look if you don’t want me to meet her, then fine. I wont do it. Don’t stress yourself, okay? it’s bad—“

“Get out!”

“What?”

“I said get out!”

“No!”

“I said get—ouuutttt!!” and he pointed towards the door.

Chanyeol ran towards the door before he could see Junmyeon pick up the lamp shade that was on the bedside table and threw it at the door again. Luckily he’s just being aggressive on things and not on hurting him physically.

He leaned on the door sighing, pregnant Junmyeon is totally a problem. A very big problem, bigger than Jongin.

Chanyeol didn’t notice he’s already knocking the door non-stop.

“Honey, open the door.”

“!” he heard from the inside and that surprised him, it’s the first time he heard Junmyeon cussing, lucky him he was an understanding handsome house husband.

“Honey.”

“ it Chanyeol! You flirt! You’re a cheater, I hate you!!!”

“I love you too” he answered probably to and lessen the anger. He sniggers when Junmyeon stopped.

 

 

Chanyeol was happy and lucky enought to endure those nine months of an aggressive preggy Junmyeon. Although there’s no patches he could show to Jongin it's evident that the problem now is that most of their things were ruined or likely his personal things. Like his favorite shirt, his newly guitar given by Sandara and even his own cellphone. And that warned Chanyeol that he shouldn’t put Junmyeon on the kitchen or else something serious might happen.

It’s been almost a year now with their almost a year old son, they name as Junkyu. The toddler was silently sitting on his playpen trying to remove his bib while his drool fell over his chin, Chanyeol was watching him silently on the couch. For the third time, Junmyeon was out again saying he would visit someone with Kyungsoo.

Suddenly Junkyu turned his head on him, the toddler smiled showing his now almost revealing first tooth.

“Hi baby” Chanyeol greeted and walked near the toddler. Junkyu bounced excitedly on his seat as soon as he saw his father went closer to him.

Chanyeol took him in his arms “are you bored?”

“Mm---ma!” the toddler mumbled.

Chanyeol laughed and swayed Junkyu upward “missed umma now?”

The toddler squealed in delight and the laugh he let out was so funny Chanyeol can’t help but join him.

 

The door clicked open, revealing a tiny man with pale skin. He smiled prettily and walked closer to the two.

“Looks like my two boys are having fun huh?”

“Mm-ma!” the toddler said eagerly and spread his hands wanting to get carried by his umma. The look on his face was cute showing how he really missed Junmyeon.

Junmyeon laughed and took him from Chanyeols hands “did my baby miss me?” he placed a kiss on the toddler’s lips before he gave one on Chanyeol.

 

 

“I have good news for you two” Junmyeon said right after they seated on the couch. Junkyu was comfortably drinking his milk on his umma’s lap, watching his daddy Chanyeol silently, who was making funny faces to distract the toddler.

“What is it honey?” Chanyeol asked excitedly eyes still on Junkyu.

“Well, I’m….”

“You are?”

“I’m…..pregnant!” Junmyeon yelled with enthusiasm and he hugged Chanyeol tightly without hesitation.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip before he mumbled a low “you’re pregnant?....that’s wo—wow?” and he let out a nervous laugh. He was excited and happy yes, but there’s something that worried him a lot.

“Yes, yes, yes” Junmyeon put Jungkyu on a standing position and pepper the toddler’s face with a kiss “Jungkyu will now have a baby brother.”

The toddler squealed as if to show he's happy too.

While Chanyeol, well Chanyeol needs to start planning now on how his son and him will survive a preggy Junmyeon once he started being sassy and aggressive.

 

        THE END. :)