Chapter 27

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was like nothing for you

Kai can’t clear his mind from that words who come out from Irene’s mouth.

“Now, I feel like I am nothing for you, Irene.” He sigh and start riding his car to school. He walk around the hall of the school and hearing some students whisper about something. He ignore it and walking towards class.

 

“daebak. Jenja? Omo, he’s scary.” Kai heard students gossip in the class. He try to sleep, but the murmur getting higher so he decided to get ot. When he stand up, Irene enter the class.

“look look, she’s killer.”

“I don’t know that we have a killer in this school.”

“She have to get out of the school.”

“But, the school is hers, pabo.”

“Ah, that’s right. So, we moved out?”

“Aish, this school is the one and only popular school in Korea. I won’t.”

 

I walk towards my desk hearing all the gossip towards me. I’m not surprised at all. Since Yura saw all of it, she must be the one who spread the news. I sigh and sit on my chair.

The bell rang and Mr.Song came to the class.

“ok class. I have a news for you. For congratulate our school anniversary, the school staff already talk about it. How about we hold a trip again?” ask Mr.Song. The students cheer up seems like agree with the idea.

“well, but we have to ask the owner first to agree of this.” When he said that, he is looking to me.

“Mmm.. Irene, I kinda hard to call Mr.Lee, your father. Is he busy?” He ask me and suddenly I remember that my father is in hospital. Stupid Rene how can you forget about that? My mind is too busy to process the accident last night.

“Ah yes. He’s in the hospital.” I said. Jongin looking at me, I can feel it.

“Omo, why?” I can tell his face is getting shocked.

“H-he he’s coma.” I said and looking down.

“Oh my god.” Mr.Song said in English and cover his mouth.

“Well, I think, I will permission for today, Mr.Song. I have to visit my father.” I said standing up and bow to him. Then I walk out of the class. I don’t have energy to study.

I walking out of the gate school to take a bus, but I feel a hand grab me. I turned back and see Jongin standing there.

“J-Jongin.” I look at him. His face show a cold expression.

“Get in.” He gesture to me to his car. I hesitant at the first, but my feet lead my way to his car.

We keep silent around the trip to hospital. I looking out of window not brave to look at him.

“W-why are you company me?” I ask him looking at the road.

“Because you’re my fiancé.” I feel my heart broken into pieces to hear that. How can he still nice to me after what I did to him? I sigh and looking at him.

“Don’t think too far. You’re still my responsibility. So I company you, and beside that, he’s my soon to be father in law. Except, you want to cancel this engagement and back to your boyfriend. Then, you’re not my responsibility again.” He said makes my tears rolling down on my cheek. I wipe my tears and looking at the window again. I can feel he’s starring to me.

We arrive at hospital. We walk to my father’s room. I sit beside my father and Jongin beside me.

“Dady, how are you today?”  I held his hand. “Sorry, I forgot to visit you this morning. So, I skip school, but don’t worry, I tell to Mr.Song that I visited you.” I laugh a little.

“And ……. sorry again.” I let my tears fall. “Sorry for always be a trouble maker for you.” I sigh “It’s not the first time tho, right?” I laugh a little. “But I don’t want you left me, like oppa left us.” “Ah, I haven’t call mom to tell your condition. Is it okay if I tell her? You will be mad. But she will know soon.” I smile seeing my father’s face. I his hair and release my hand from his. I look at Jongin and smile. Then I stepped out of the room and walking to be nowhere. I cry and cry until I stopped and realize that I’m at the rooftop of the hospital. I sit and looking int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter