☁ the girls.

☁ down memory lane/ a story about friendship。apply open

the ex CLIQUE girls.

the ex CLIQUE girls.

divider-clipart-big-blue-divider.svg

tumblr_nj24xd4FDZ1r9xp6bo1_500.png  

hae jina: the one with lost memories

hae jina used to be the perfect girl: popular, pretty, and guillible, she had the looks, the money and the friends, not to mention a perfect boyfriend. but everything dissolves when she's texting one of her friends when crossing the road, and gets hit by a truck. waking up, all her memories have halted at age fourteen and all the things she's experiences these past years have been completey wiped clean. intent on remembering again, she's asked the four who are seemingly her best friends- to help her. when things start falling into place and she starts loving her life- it just seems perfect!- she realizes that some peices don't fit, and her friends are most definitely keeping secrets from her. she doesn't care if they're only doing it to keep her happy, she wants to know everything and is not giving up until she uncovers everything.

 

tumblr_nj24xd4FDZ1r9xp6bo1_500.png  

plot #1: the one who's apparently single

while the others have had their flings and some have steady boyfriends, she always seems to be single, emphasis on 'seems to be'. she's glad to keep everyone thinking that way, as her relationship is probably as scandalous as scandalous can get. she is indeed in a relationship...with jina's boyfriend. they've been together for a certain period of time, and have been hiding it pretty well too. when jina was lying in hospital and recovering, they've continued meeting each other,and  although guilt fills their hearts up every time their dates end, they just can't keep away from each other. there have been times when jina's suspected them, but they've managed to creep their way around. now she's determined to construct jina's memories again, and keep those suspicions out of her mind, and hopefully keep her relationship growing.

points:
-love interest is obviously necessary.
-just how long has the relationship been? years? or did it just start before the accident?
-was she secretly happy when jina got into the accident? or did she feel incredibly guilty and try to break it off?
-do her and the boyfriend get together? if not, add another love interest section in the app.
-both male and female are accepted.

 

 

tumblr_nj24xd4FDZ1r9xp6bo1_500.png  

plot #2: the one who's struggling with guilt

guilt is eating this girl the most every day. there are two main reasons: one, she was the one texting jina when the accident happened, and the driver of the car who hit the latter was someone very important to her, and the reason why the driver is still at large is because she provided an alibi. every time jina hugs or smiles at her, or when she sees jina's scars, negative emotions start pouring in and tug at her chest. worse yet, the driver knows very well how she's feeling, but refuses to turn himself in no matter how she tries to get him to, and she can't bring herself to turn him in either. when two of the most important people in her life put her in a huge dilemma, she fails to choose a side. every day she beats herself up for texting jina and being such a coward, and is trying very hard to convince she isn't at fault.

points:
-love interest not necessary.
-the driver can be her brother or her boyfriend or her dad...anyone. it can be a female if you want!
-this is probably the plotline with most angst
-who knows about her secret? does she totally keep it to herself? if it's a family member, does the rest of the family know?
-what were they texting about?
-both male and female are accepted

 

 

tumblr_nj24xd4FDZ1r9xp6bo1_500.png  

plot #3: the one who's drifted away

when it's a group of five popular girls, there will always be one who feels outcasted when the other four head off in pairs, and this girl is the one. when jina got into the accident, she drifted apart from the others, and now has a whole new bunch of friends, and has taken over the position jina used to have at school. having let the popularity get to her head, she's gotten vain and ruthless. deep in her heart she still treasures the other four, but when jina wakes up, she isn't ready to give back her throne. of course, she's happy the group still accepts her as one, but as the queen bee, there are things she just similar cannot- and wouldn't do anymore. her new social circle has plenty of backstabbers who are jealous of her status, and she knows it- one wrong move can push her down the ladder again.

points:
-if this sounds similar, the plot was inspired by hanna marin of pretty little liars.
-love interest not necessary.
-so does she choose friendship or popularity?
-when and how did she meet her new friends?
-just how much did she change?
-this is the only plotline without a secret, but she's the one who doesn't want jina to heal...which is just as bad.
-both male and female are accepted. if you find your guy character going off and being a mean jock too far-fetched, feel free to change the whole plotline- just make sure he drifted away.

 

 

tumblr_nj24xd4FDZ1r9xp6bo1_500.png  

plot #4: the mysterious freedom

if none of the plots fit you, plot #4 lets you run free and create your own character! does your girl stick to jina and felt utterly helpless when she was in an accident? or does your guy have a longtime crush on her? let your imagination take hold- just remember that your character needs a dark side she/he's determined to hide from jina.