You know it was me the whole time, didn't you?

I know it is you, so don't go

 

So yeah, before anyone complained, this chapter was a failure so please bear with this bye~


It was just like any other days, sun high up in the sky, his parents were not home and his brother was sleeping as usual. It was just like other days where the kid Sehun would lock himself up in his practice room, his fingers pressed on the keyboard as he played all the songs he had learned from Mr. Zhang. He had never went out of the room, neither the house but one person changed everything.

"You played well again today, Sehun." Mr Zhang praised as he brought his hand to Sehun's head before lightly patting it. "If only my son was as good as you."

Sehun kept a stoic face, remaining silent as he averted his gaze to the window. He stared at the boy with a sun kissed skin, dark hair with his fringe almost covering his eyes sitting on the green grasses as he shut his eyes tightly. He furrowed his eyebrow when the boy remained on the same position, not doing anything as he was waiting for something.

Sehun averted back to his teacher. "Who is that kid?" He asked as he pointed to the boy's way.

"Ahh that!" Mr Zhang's face suddenly brightened when Sehun mentioned the kid. "He is Jongin and lived with Mrs Kim, and he is visually impaired. But he is really nice." Mr Zhang paused as he realized something. "But how did he come here?" He asked himself. 

"Blind?..." Sehun muttered as he darted his attention back to the so-boy called Jongin. "How come...someone as beautiful as him is blind?" He averted the question to himself. As Sehun were thinking of the answer, he didn't realize Jongin had already shot up from his spot before tripping down again, his face landed on the hard ground. 

"Jongin!" Mr Zhang called out as he ran out the room first.

Puzzled, Sehun snapped out of his thought only to meet with scene of Jongin crying as he rubbed his knee. He couldn't think of anything else other than to save Jongin as he rose from the stool before running out of the house. He fastened his pace, running to the backyard where Jongin was supposed to be.

"Are you okay?!" Sehun asked as soon as he crouched right next to Jongin, glancing toward Jongin's pant that had ripped on the knee and the knee that were scratched by the rough ground as few blood dripped down his leg. Sehun scrunched his pain, as he could imagine the pain already.

Jongin didn't stop crying, instead he cried louder. His eyes were closed tightly as he gripped on his knee, trying to endure the pain. He hissed when Mr. Zhang tried to touch his knee before bursting into a louder cry.

"I can't seem to stop him.Mr Zhang exclaimed as he looked st Jongin, panic were written all over his face.

Sehun grasped on the ground as he were going to stand up when his bracelet were tangled on the grass, the beads separated as it fell from its string. "Ugh, not this time." He grunted, annoyed. He bent down to pick up all the beads that dropped down the ground. 

"Master Sehun! You have a history class now!" His buttler called out. 

Sehun averted his head back to Jongin as he sighed. "Mr. Zhang, let's dismiss the class now. Please ask the driver to send him home." He muttered, he shoved down the beads in his pocket as he ran back into the house.

 

"Jongin let me bring you home okay?" 

Jongin knew the voice, but he could not stop himself from crying, the pain in his knee were too much for him, it felt as tiger had just scratched his knee with their nails. He just nodded his head as he gripped on the grass, he felt a light object in his grip when he pulled his back. He gripped on the object as he stopped crying, he wanted to know what was he holding.

"Mr Zhang, what is this?" He asked as he moved his hand up.

"Bead? A red bead? Where did you get this?" 

Jongin just shook his head, unsure of where did it come from. "Was it the boy from earlier?" 

"Ah! His bracelet were pulled off and ruined just now, it could be one of the bead." 

"Who is the boy?" He asked as he tried to touch the bead with his other hand. 

"Oh Sehun, one of the Oh's son. Why? You want to give that back? I don't think he need it." 

Jongin curled a smile on his face as he enveloped the bead in his arm. "His bead is now my lucky charm." 

 

 

"Thank you for your hard work." 

Sehun only nodded as he walked past all the staffs, not bothering to turn his head to look at them as he just continued to walk to his changing room. He tugged on his tie that were kind of choking him as he pulled it off him before throwing it to the side of his room as he slammed the door shut, going for the couch on the side of the room as he settled himself down it before sighing.

It had been 5 years since he left, and he honestly could not forget or erase Jongin out from his life. His hand slowly reached for the chain on his neck, the bead that were hung on the chain were reached as he circled it in his fingers. 

"Jongin! You lil  should show some respect to the staffs!" Yixing yelled as he slammed the door shut. "Luckily they were nice enough to let you go."

Sehun dropped his hand as he reached for his temple before rubbing it. "Can you just shut up?" He asked, annoyed.

"And can you stop being rude?" Yixing fought back before plopping next to Sehun. "By the way, there is a letter from your village." He said as he fished out a letter from his pocket, shoving it down Sehun's lap. "And nope, not from Jongin."

"It wasn't like I was waiting for one from him." He mumbled as he ripped the envelope, taking out the white paper in it as he unfolded the paper. "Get out I need privacy."

"Oh just shut up. You will need me later so I won't budge."

Sehun threw Yixing a glare as he averted his eyes back to the word, reading it slowly. "From Luhan?" He read out, mumbling to himself as he averted to the other words written under it. 

 

Sehuna

Are you doing well in Seoul? I'm is doing well here. Hyung have a request, and I'm sure you would do it for me. It is about Jongin...Sehuna..when you receive this letter, I won't be in this world anymore, nowhere you could see me, and I know I can trust you so..This request may make you mad, but for Jongin please do this. I..I want you to take care of Jongin, come back home and please take care of Jongin for me. He needs guidance. I think..that is all for, forever? Take care Hun, tell Jongin I love him everyday and please love Jongin too. 

 

His mouth parted a little at the messages written before he threw the paper down to the white tile, grunting in anger as he slammed his palm on the couch. "Who does he think he is?" He said through gritted teeth as he shot from the couch, aiming for his cellphone on his makeup table. 

Unlocking his phone, Sehun went to his contact as he scrolled past the names till he reached the one he had been searching. Pressing his thumb on the name, he placed his phone on his ear as he listened to Luhan's ringtone, which is Jongin's voice, saying I love you to him. He cringed as his grip on the phone tighten. "You lil !" He said first when someone picked up the call.

"Sehun?" 

Sehun recognized the voice, clearing his throat awkwardly he greeted the other line properly. "Hi mom."

"Have you got Luhan's letter?"

"Yes mom-"

"Good, come home now. As he says in the letter, you must take care of Jongin."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow before sighing. "Mom, why do I have to take care of him? Isn't he dating Luhan, so ask Luhan to take care of him. I have another performance tomorrow, so ask him to do it by himself." He said, trying to lower his tone to his mom and he did not want to sound rude to her no matter how mad was he. 

"Luhan isn't here for him, so you have to take care of Jongin whether you like it or not. It is your brother's wish and you should grant it for him." 

"I'm not his nanny and if Luhan wasn't there, you are there so go and take care of him yourself, I have better thing to be settled here. It is ridiculous how you are making me go back there 5 years just because Luhan is not there for Jongin."

"You don-"

Sehun interrupted his mother with a loud sigh. "I know well what we are discussing here."

"You don't!" His mother yelled from the other's line. "Luhan is gone okay, he is gone. He died in the car accident while on the way to meet you!" 

And clang sound could be heard as Sehun's phone slipped out from his grasp. 

 

 

"This is it." He muttered with a soft sigh following as he fixed his bag's strap on his shoulder, knocking on the door as he waited for it to be opened. He was nervous, heck, who would not. It had been 5 years, who could bear to meet his family without being nervous when he had not meet them for 5 years straight. And his reason of leaving were not even strong enough to be forgiven for leaving without telling anything to his parents, it was a relief his parents still gave him pocket money. 

He stomped his feet before swaying his fist on the door. Was there even anyone home? He crossed his arms on his chest as the wait were taking too long. 

The door parted open before revealing a figure in red striped shirt and a short on. Sehun almost gaped when he saw Jongin in front of him, he grew taller but still thin as always. But before Sehun could let any word out, he was enveloped in Jongin's messy hug. 

"Luhan you are finally back." Jongin mumbled as he rested his head on Sehun's chest, as he was used to do it to Luhan.

"Wait Jongin-"

"Ah, why didn't you call me telling you would be a week late, I waited for you, you know." Jongin added as he cut Sehun's words off, which made Sehun frustrated.

"Jongin I-"

"Mom is waiting for us, so carry me to the kitchen now!" Jongin beamed as he detached himself from Sehun, stretching his arms toward Sehun.

Sehun looked at him with a puzzled expression, but still he followed Jongin's order. He went to Jongin's side before wrapping his arms on the latter as he carried the man in his, as he was carrying a bridal. "Satisfied?" Sehun asked, as he sauntered to the kitchen's way.

Jongin suppressed a chuckle as he pressed his hanging arm on Sehun's. "More than satisfied, and did you build your body while you were gone? I can feel it..." He muttered softly before slowly roaming his hand on Sehun's arm, tickling Sehun a bit.

Before Sehun could deny that he was Luhan, his mother appeared with a scowl on her face. "Mr. Kim could you send Jongin to the dining room first as I talk with Luhan?" She told their butler before telling Sehun to put Jongin down through her eyes.

"But~ Luhan just came back." Jongin whined as he grasped tight on Sehun's elbow, not letting go.

Sehun didn't understand situation, but he just decided to play his role. "I will come later." He said as he put Jongin back to the ground, grasping on the latter's face before pressing a soft kiss on Jongin's head. "Go first." He said before turning to Mr. Kim, showing him the sign to take Jongin.

"So-" Mrs Oh started as Jongin were brought away. "-how are you?" 

Sehun clenched his fist as a mad groan escaped from him. "How am I? Why is he calling me Luhan?! What did you tell him?!" 

"He can't take it if we told him about Luhan's death, so you would have to pretend to be Luhan, forever." His mother exclaimed calmly as she looked at Sehun with no expression on her face.

"What the? I won't do it! He deserves to know and I'm not going to pretend as Luhan forever? I have life you know!" 

"Then-" She suddenly emitted a chuckle, throwing Sehun a grin. "-do you rather hurt him? Tell him the truth, watch as he cry for Luhan, he doesn't have anyone else then Luhan so are you going to break him?" She folded her arms on her chest, waiting for Sehun’s answer.

He lowered his head, mumbling a curse word before lifting up his head slowly. “What do you want from me?” Clenching his jaw as he forced out the words.

“Become Luhan for a month so we could soothe Jongin down, then tell him and you can continue your career.”

Gritting his teeth, he heaved a sigh. “Fine.”

 

 

Dropping his body on the couch, he sighed again. The red bead that were hanging loosely on the chain draped on his neck, hit his chest, reminding him that it existed. He reached for the bead, circling it his palm. “Not a lucky bead anymore, huh?” He grinned before dropping his head back on the armrest of the couch.

“Luhan.”

Sehun’s head spun to the side, greeted by Jongin who were holding on the wall next to him as guidance. "What brought you here Jongin?" He asked before straightening himself the couch, slowly rising from the couch too. 

"Ah.." A small blush appeared on Jongin's cheek as he smiled shyly. "I miss you.." He muttered as he lowered his head.

Sehun smiled when Jongin muttered the words out, but clenched his fist as he realized it wasn't aimed to him. "I feel the same." He said before walking toward Jongin, circling his arm on Jongin's waist. "I really miss you."

Jongin lurched his hand to Sehun's arm before sliding it to Sehun's hand. "Your hand has gotten rough.." He mumbled with a small voice as he intertwined their fingers messily.

Sehun chuckled when their fingers weren't intertwined properly as he fixed the position of the fingers, intertwining it neatly and more comfortable. "You are still so cute." He suddenly mumbled out, before lurching his palm to his mouth to cover it. 

"Why so sudden?" Jongin suppressed out a chuckle as he leaned his head on Sehun's chest. "And your chest has gottan broader too." He added as he nuzzled his head on Sehun's chest. 

A frown appeared on his face as his eyebrow scrunched. "You really know everything about Lu-, me, don't you?" 

A small smile curled on Jongin's lip before he spoke out. "I know well about you."

 

It had been a week, and Jongin had been nothing but clingy to him. He loved the treatment but not when Jongin thought him as Luhan instead of himself. For the past days, he had been bottling the urge to reveal Jongin the truth, he wanted to tell the latter he was not the Luhan, he love and thought, but the Sehun who had always loved him. He didn't want to pretend as Luhan anymore, but for Jongin, he did it.

Sighing, Sehun dropped his head on the piano's wooden surface. It was the only object that remained the same as he came back, it was lucky that they did not bring out the piano Sehun loved. He closed his eyes shut, he had been thinking too much and all he needed was a proper sleep. But before Sehun could drift himself to sleep, the door were creaked open, shocking him. 

Jongin entered the room with a stick that would guide him. Stomping the stick on the ground, Jongin stepped toward the piano. Sehun widened his eyes as he rose from the seat as quite as he could before leaning himself on the wall. He just watched as Jongin took the seat he sat on earlier before his hands roamed on the board, pulling the board that would cover the keyboard up as he swayed his fingers on all the note. Smiling, Jongin closed his eyes shut as he played a song.

Sehun recognized the song, it was the song he had always played and it was the song he used for his competition, abandoned, that was the song. He watched in awestruck as Jongin played perfectly as he knew where all the key were located. His mouth were still parted when Jongin ended the song, amazingly, but before he could cherish the good work, Jongin dropped his head on the board, tears welling in his eyes.

"Hun ah..." He muttered out, his voice croaked. "Why Hun ah.." He added. 

Sehun was confused, did Jongin just mutter his name out? He just watched, he wanted to know the reason why Jongin cried.

"Hun ah...please...why are you doing this?" He mumbled with a sigh following thereafter. "You...are..mean."

 Sehun was honestly confused and he held the urge to barge in and asked Jongin to blurt out what he was bottling in. But he knew Jongin would be upset if he did not tell that he was standing there the whole time.

Jongin touched the board again before pressing on it with force, strong force. "Tell me the truth, I know everything." He muttered out as he gripped on the piano before slowly rising himself up, taking his stick as he stroded out of the room, leaving Sehun puzzled. 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow, watching Jongin's back as the latter slowly disappear from his sight. Scratching his head, he looked back at the piano. "What does he meant...."

 

 

"Mr Oh!" 

Sehun stopped on his heels as he spun back, a smile appeared on his face when his butler appeared, panting as he tried to catch him. "Ah, Byun. What is it?" 

"Byun?" His butler laughed. "Oh come on Sehun, stop the formality." 

Sehun just smiled as he averted to other topic. "So..what made you chase after me?" 

"I just want to know about your condition, heard you are Luhan now?" Baekhyun smirked playfully.

Sehun's smile on his face fainted, as a frown appeared. "Right, Luhan." 

Baekhyun patted his arm, throwing him an encourage smile. "By the way, have you go to his grave to check on him, I heard you never greet him even once neither Jongin as he didn't know." 

"I haven't." Sehun replied immediately. "I just can't, not when Jongin still haven't know anything." He lowered his head, the sad expression Jongin would make if he knew about Luhan played on his mind. 

"Let's drop the topic, could not have you crying here. But hey, did something happen between you and Jongin?"

Sehun lifted his head, meeting Baekhyun"s gaze. "No, why?" 

"No, he just clingy to you with Luhan, he wasn't always that way, they mostly speak to each other but rarely kiss, hug or initiate any skinship." 

"Wait." Sehun interrupted. "What do you mean by that?"

Baekhyun draped his arm on Sehun's shoulder as he pulled Sehun closer.  "With Luhan he is different, with you he is way different." He said with a smug smirk as he detached his hand.

“Wait, what?” Sehun were puzzled by Baekhyun’s sudden burst. He didn’t see any different, wasn’t Jongin treating him the same way he did to Luhan?

Baekhyun shook his head as an amused smile lingered on his lip. “Oh Sehun, sometimes you are too stupid.” He mumbled before walking from there, ignoring Sehun who called after him.

“Oi!” Sehun called after him, but Baekhyun had disappeared from his sight. Sighing, he brought his hand to his hair as he ran his fingers through his hair. “What is all this…”

As he were in thought, he felt a drip of water hit his face before the rain started pouring hard, half soaking his shirt and slack, he immediately headed toward the house, running back in it before sighing in relief. “Well that was tough.” He mumbled, before striding to his room, only to be stopped by his mother who just came out of the kitchen.

“Where is Jongin?” She asked, roaming her eyes around, she looked…worried.

Sehun shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know.”

“He is not with you?!” She suddenly yelled before grasping on Sehun’s shoulder. “Didn’t he go out with you?”

“We did, but he said he wanted to go somewhere, river? Shouldn’t he be back by now?” Sehun asked, he didn’t see Jongin anymore after they parted.

“God damn it.” She cursed before pulling her hands of Sehun, rubbing her temple. “He is blind Sehun! Did you forget that? He could have drown himself in the river!”

It felt as his brain worked again when his mother told about Jongin, he snapped out of his thought before storming out of the house, the rain poured on him again but he knew where he should head to. Running with all his might, Sehun can only think of one person in his mind. “Jongin.” He mumbled, the water got into his mouth but he just swallowed it in.

Sehun stopped on his heels when he arrived at the lake, his lake which nobody knew. His eyes roamed around the area, searching for that one certain person although with the water blurring his vision, he tried. “Jongin!” He screamed out.

“Hun…”

Sehun jerked his head to the small call of his name, only to be greeted with Jongin who were slumped on a tree, his eyes shut tightly as he held on his knee and that was when Sehun realized the big wound patched on his knee. Panicking, Sehun stumbled next to Jongin, pushing the latter’s hair that were stuck on his forehead.

“God Jongin, why are you here..” Sehun said as he circled his arm on Jongin’s back, he pulled it back when Jongin groaned. “Are you really okay?”

“My..my back hurt.” Jongin murmured weakly, he seemed like he could faint anytime.

“Bear with it for now.” Sehun told him as he wrapped his arms on Jongin’s back and under his knee before carrying the man. “Shut your eyes for now, the rain is pouring hard.”

Jongin still managed to let out a laugh even in the situation. “I can feel..that.” He said before coughing.

“And god now please shut up. I don’t want you to die.”

 

 

“He is fine, just need some rest. The wound on his knee would heal with medicine.” The doctor bowed to Sehun and his mother before walking past them, leaving the room first.

His mother sighed in relief as she brushed the dried tears on her cheek, turning to Sehun before plastering a smile on her lip. “Thank you Sehun, thank you so much.”

“It is nothing.” He threw her a smile before averting back to Jongin, watching the latter sleep never fail to amuse him. The soft gaze, Sehun would love to see it every day.

“Luhan would be happy.”

“No he won’t-“ He smiled as his gaze were still on Jongin. “-he would feel jealous. He want to be the one saving Jongin.”

“That is right.” She chuckled before leaving a pat on Sehun’s back. “I think this is the time Sehun.”

He turned to her, his eyebrow furrowed upward. “What time?”

“You know what time.”

He slowly hung his head down, shaking his head he raised it back. “No, I want to keep him by my side for now.” He said before turning back to Jongin. “I..I love him.”

“I know that.”

“I can keep him for a little while right? Just a lil bit then I will..really go.” He asked his mother, turning back to her. “I..don’t want to let him go now, not now.”

She chuckled before bringing her hand to his hair to ruffle it. “That Byun kid is right, you are a bit slow sometimes.” She said before shaking her head, sauntering out of the room.

He just looked at her strangely before darting back to Jongin, who still remained on the same state. He walked next to the bed, kneeling next to Jongin as he stared at the boy’s face. Raising his arm, he traced his finger on Jongin’s face, the skin were so smooth. “Luhan is so lucky.” He muttered before moving to the nose. He pinched on it, but Jongin remained still. Chuckling he slowly traced his finger down Jongin’s lip, pressing his finger on it gently, enjoying the soft plump lip in his touch.

Not realizing it, he leaned his face to Jongin’s, lips only an inch away. “Just this time.” He muttered before locking their lips together, he could felt the electric jolt on his body when their lips were locked together. He pressed harder, but still gentle as his arm moved to grasp the side of Jongin’s face.

He pulled drastically when he heard the soft moan that escaped Jongin’s mouth when he accidentally bit on the latter’s lip. Flustering, Sehun got on his feet. “Damn what have I just done?” He mumbled out before running out of the room.

 

 

“Nini what is that wound on your lip?” Baekhyun asked as he plopped on the seat next to Jongin, touching the wound.

Jongin hissed in pain as he swayed Baekhyun’s hand. “Wound?” He asked. “Could it be from yesterday?”

“But it look like someone bite on-“

Sehun suddenly choked on his food before spurting the food back with a cough. The cough distracted Baekhyun and Jongin who were talking to each other.

“Luhan you okay?” Jongin asked as he waved his hand in the air, smiled as he managed to reach Sehun. “Eat slowly.”

“Yeah eat slowly, Luhan.” Baekhyun mocked before laughing.

“Shut up Byun.” Sehun glared toward Baekhyun’s way.

“Okay Oh!” Baekhyun saluted as he turned back to Jongin. “About the wound, I think someone bite on it.”

“You think so?” Jongin asked as he arched his eyebrow.

Sehun kept mum as he poked on his food with his fork, he clearly knew who bit it and he was sure Baekhyun knew too. “Who would bite on it?” He interrupted before clearing his throat afterward.

“I would, you would and Sehun would.”

“Why did you brought Sehun name up?” Sehun scowled at Baekhyun, who only shrugged.

“For fun~” He sing song before darting back to Jongin. “Hey, don’t you miss Sehun?”

“I…” Jongin started. “Of course I miss him..He left without trace.”

“He is a jerk isn’t he?”

“He is not.” Jongin said, smiling at the same time as he talked. “He is never a jerk. He..I knew why he left..but I hope he will just come back, I want to call his name again at least once, and heard him reply to the call.”

Sehun stiffened next to Jongin, fiddling with thumbs and he avoided looking at Baekhyun’s stare on him. “He..he would come back.”

“I know.” Jongin replied back before laughing. “Aw come on don’t be so moody?”

Sehun felt as he needed to do something by that time and he knew what, her turned to Jongin before grasping on the sides of his face, pressing his lip on Jongin’s, not minding Baekhyun’s presence there. He felt Jongin wriggling at first, but soon relaxed as he replied back the kiss, lips moved in rhythm as Sehun deepened it. Sehun’s hand dropped down on Jongin’s thigh, squeezing it.

“Oh god life .” Baekhyun closed his eyes.

He felt Jongin smiled in the kiss before he nibbled on his lip, like how he did the night before. Before Jongin could part his lip, they were both pulled away from each other. He whined at the sudden loss, along with Jongin.

“Come on not now, and why are you suddenly like this, Luhan?” Baekhyun asked as he released Sehun’s collar.

Sehun ignored Baekhyun as he took Jongin’s hand that were resting on his lap. He squeezed it, before pressing a light kiss on the back of Jongin’s hand. “I love you, I really love you.” He confessed before letting Jongin’s hand go as he turned back to Baekhyun. “You come with me.” He pushed the seat back, rising from the seat as he grasped on Baekhyun’s wrist, pulling the small eyed guy with him outside.

“Why are you-“

“Book me a flight back to Seoul.”

 

 

That night, Sehun packed all of his clothes. But stopped as Jongin entered the room. He raised his head to look at Jongin before smiling. “Ah what are you doing here?”

Jongin just remained still on the door. “I..I want to check on you.”

“There is nothing to check.” Sehun replied as he zipped his luggage, setting it to the side as he turned to Jongin. “Hey, do you want to sleep with me tonight?”

“Sleep?” Jongin’s eyes were widened before his cheeks turned into crimson red. “I…”

“Not that kind of sleep!-“ Sehun shook his head. “-I mean sleep as in cuddling, and just closing our eyes or something?” He explained.

“Oh..oh..” Jongin grinned shyly, his palms brushed on each other. “Of course..I do.”

“Good!” Sehun bounced on the spot as he strode to Jongin, grasping on his wrist. “Are you tired now?”

“A..a bit?”

Sehun released a chuckle at how shy Jongin were. “That is enough, I think.” He said before carrying Jongin in his arms which shocked the latter. He walked to the bed before settling Jongin down. He flicked the switch off first before climbing on the empty space next to Jongin. Pulling the comforter, he used it to cover Jongin and him.

“Chilly isn’t it?” He mumbled as he inched closer toward Jongin, draping his arm on Jongin’s waist. “Tell me if it is too cold.”

“It is warm.” Jongin replied as he leaned his head on Sehun’s chest. “It is warm with you.”

“So now sleep.” Sehun pressed his lip on Jongin’s head as he left a soft peck there before resting his head atop of Jongin’s.

“I don’t want..to..” Jongin murmured, with a sad tone. “I want to stay all night with you.”

“Hey Jongin-“ Sehun started first as he reached for Jongin’s hand that were resting on his stomach. “Do you love me?”

“Of course I do! Why are you asking me that?”

“Because I love you too.” Sehun confessed, locking his fingers with Jongin’s before resting it back on Jongin’s tummy. “I have always love you, and I will never ever stop.”

“Why are you suddenly like this…”

“Just note in your mind that I love you and will always love you okay? So tonight dream of me and the next day, dream of..the one you always think of okay? Tonight stay with me.” A smile curled on Sehun’s lip as he pressed his lip again on Jongin’s head. “I love you so much, so so much.”

“I do-“

“Please don’t say anything.” Sehun interrupted Jongin’s word. “Please just listen to me, tonight think of me and only me.” He knew he had to let Jongin go soon, with tears brimmed in his eyes, Sehun hugged Jongin from the back. “I love you so much.”

“And I will never stop.”

 

 

“You don’t have to leave you know?” Baekhyun sighed as he dropped Sehun at the airport. “You could have told him.”

“No no no.” Sehun chanted as he shook his head. “I can’t tell him the truth, I just can’t.”

“But Sehun, he-“

“Don’t try to provoke me anymore.” Sehun fixed the bag’s strap on his shoulder before sighing. “Tell mom, I will be back in two months.”

“But Sehun-“

“Lalalalalalala!” He sing song before poking his fingers in his ears, ignoring Baekhyun.

“God damn it you are so stubborn.”

“I know.” Sehun threw Baekhyun a smirk before darting back to the airport’s door. “Hey I better go now.”

Baekhyun sighed again. “Whatever, don’t regret it.”

“I won’t.”

Sehun spun on his heels as he sauntered in the airport, he just stayed not even for 3 weeks, yet there was him, on his way back to Seoul. Sighing, he walked to the counter, taking his ticket.

“Sehuna!”

He jerked his head back, because he swore he heard the call of his name. But there weren’t anyone behind him except strangers, shrugging his shoulders, he continued his step to the counter. Waiting in the line, he fished his phone out only to have missed calls mostly from his mother. Deciding to not bother himself about it, he shoved back his phone. “I’m sorry.” He muttered, disappointed of himself.

He was going to step to the counter to take his ticket when his shoulder were gripped by someone as he were turned by force. “Mom.” He said, lip parting. “What are you-“

“Talk to him.” She said as she grabbed Sehun’s hand before locking it with Jongin who Sehun just realized was next to his mother. “Be lucky that you have me as your mother.” She said before strutting away, but not before throwing Sehun a good luck wink.

“Jongin-“ Sehun paused when his lips were smacked hard by Jongin. “Jongin?” He asked, holding his aching cheek.

“Do you hate me that much?!” Jongin yelled, aiming for Sehun’s chest but ended up hitting Sehun’s tummy. “I love you but you…you confessed and left me today! I hate you so much!”

“But Jongin…I’m not..”

“I know you are not Luhan from the start!” Jongin cut him off, a tear slip from his eye. “I knew it, I have always know about it. You think I can differentiate your voice, your skin, your touch? I knew it was you from the start Hun, I knew.”

“Jongin…” Sehun heaved a sigh as he enveloped Jongin in his embrace. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled as he rested his head on Jongin’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, I was stupid.”

“You are really stupid! I love you and you left me today, what if I didn’t manage to catch you? Do you want me to wait another 5 years? I will really hate you for real then!”

“Wait?” A smile formed on his lip. “You waited for me?”

“God of course I did!” Jongin released a sigh before his tone softened. “I have always does. Luhan is more like your replacement, I pushed him away yet..he still came back…I tried to love him…but..I can’t.” He confessed, burying his head in Sehun’s chest. “I know I have always loved you more.”

“And I left because you dated Luhan.” Sehun chuckled as he detached himself from Jongin. “Then…you know it was me the whole time, didn’t you?”

“Of course I do idiot. I love you too much to not know that.” Jongin muttered angrily.

“Then do note I love you too.” Sehun chuckled as he draped his arm, on Jongin’s waist. “Seems like we have to call Baekhyun again.”

“Mom probably are watching us right now, maybe I can’t see, but I can feel. Telekinetic power.” Jongin joked.

“Well-“

“Sir are you taking your ticket or not?”

Sehun spun back, shaking his head at the staff.

“I’m staying with this guy.”

 


 

Congrats! you managed to  survive this failure chapter and ending. Btw thx for who upvoted, subscribed, commented and everything and sorry if this wasn't what you expected for it to be or it did reach your expectation, I'm sorry again I'm not good as the writers out there so hehehe, thanks for reading this~ I love everyone and do anticipate for my other fics hehe which would or not be better than this. Again thank you!!!