G-oes anywhere and in anything with you ♥ JungHope ♥

ABCs of Love ♥

Hello loveliesss!!!

So here's the next letter =))

(for requests, please don't hesitate to ask ;) )

Hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes and for the story itself if it :))) haha

OMG can't wait for their comeback O.O asddfgrtgfhjdfgsdjfgjdf *breathes* afghdjfhkjdfkjhkjghk

*coughs* okay Enjoy! ^O^

♥Paige

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Paring: Jung Hoseok x Jeon Jungkook ll JungHope ll

 

 

     "Okay, so you lot are given some days off to rest." their manager said. The Bangtan boys erupted into cheers and gestures of happiness- except for Yoongi who had his earplugs on and is sleeping soundly. "Rest well."

 

     The whole lot are on their way back to their dorm building. Their last schedule for the day was done. Everybody is tired from their activities but they are still loud and noisy-minus Yoongi. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok-the mood maker line, are the main cause of the noise. As soon as they got home, everybody retired for the night.

 

"So what are your plans for today?" Namjoon asked the rest at breakfast the next day. Jungkook was about to speak up but Jimin beat him.

 

"Tae and I are going on a food trip!" he said as the older did a gesture of happiness.

 

"I'm going to sleep." Yoongi answered.

 

"I'll do some groceries!" Seokjin said from the kitchen.

 

"I'll go with you hyung." Namjoon said heading to the kitchen where the oldest is. Jungkook just closed his mouth and finish his food. Hoseok noticed him.

 

"How about you Kookie?" the older nudged the maknae. "What are your plans for today?"

 

"I-I was planning to ask everyone to go to the amusement park." he said looking down in his plate. "because it has been a while since we went there but everybody has plans of their own. I guess I'll just sta-"

 

"I'll go with you, Kookie." Hoseok grinned and Jungkook turned to look at him.

 

"R-really Hobi-hyung?" he said in surprise. "But-don't you have plans for yourself too? I-I don't want to be a bother."

 

"Nonsense." he said. "I'll go with you. I want to go there too."

 

"Really hyung?" the younger boy's face lit up.

 

"Yes." he chuckled. "Finish your food now so we could go already."

 

"Arasseo!"

 

     After breakfast, Yoongi head back to his sanctuary. Jimin and Taehyung left already while Namjoon and Seokjin were still in the kitchen, making a list groceries needed to be bought.

 

"Hyung, Kookie and I will go out." Hoseok told the two.

 

"Okay, be safe! Just message me if you two are eating dinner here." Seokjin said. He nodded and left with the maknae. Jungkook was beaming from head to toe.

 

"I'm really excited!" he squealed in his seat.

 

"Hold you unicorns, Kookie." he laughed while ruffling his hair. After a long bus ride, the two reached their destination. As soon as they got their tickets, Jungkook clung to his arm and pull him inside. He was practically bouncing in glee. "So where do you want to go first?"

 

"Hmmm...anywhere!"

 

"Kookie, there's no 'anywhere' here." Hoseok laughed again.

 

"Well, to that giant, spinning swing!" the younger pointed at the ride.

 

"Okay-" Jungkook grabbed his wrist and towed him before he could finish his sentence. They rode the ride happily. Jungkook dragged Hoseok everywhere and try ride after ride-he didn't mind though, he enjoys it too and he sees that the maknae is happy. That's enough for him.

 

"I feel like floating." the younger boy said after they rode the Viking Ship.

 

"Let's sit for a while."

 

"Hyung, I want some cotton candy~" he clung to his arm again like a child. The younger boy is being extra adorable today and Hoseok admits that he likes it.

 

"Okay, hyung will get you some." Hoseok bought a large one and they sat one for a while. They eat the sweet treat happily while they rest.

 

"Aah~ So good~"

 

"So where do you want to go next?"

 

"Let's go to the photo booth !" the older found himself being dragged again. They went inside the booth and took several shots.

 

"Cutee~" Hoseok giggled when the pictures came out. They split it and keep them in their wallets.

 

"Want to play, sir?" the man in the shooting game kiosk asked when they pass by.

 

"Sure." Hoseok grinned as he hand him a shooting gun. Jungkook stood beside him, cheering. He played the game and won. The owner asked him to pick a prize. "What do you want Kookie?"

 

"That one!" he pointed at the white, fluffy owl plushie. The owner gave it to Hoseok and hand it to the younger male. "Thank you Hobi-hyung! It looks like me!" they laughed and walked around the amusement park. They have almost tried every ride and attraction there. "Where do you want to go, hyung?"

 

"Maybe a ride in the Ferris wheel?"

 

     Once they rode on the Ferris wheel, Hoseok felt relaxed. This is his favorite ride because it is calming and soothing. And you get to see everything the world could give. Ever since they got on, Jungkook fell silent and Hoseok noticed it. He glanced at the maknae who look all tense and stiff.

 

"Kookie? Is everything alright?" he asked starting to worry.

 

"I-I'm afraid of heights, hyung." the maknae mumbled, flushing. Hoseok stared at him in surprise and disbelief. Jungkook was technically the one who dragged him almost to every ride that stood in the amusement park. They even rode thrilling ones like the Star Flyer and Space Shuttle and he's afraid of the Ferris wheel. "I know it's weird, hyung but the other rides are fast and you can scream. But-but this one is really slow and you can see everything. Plus people will think you're crazy if you'd scream while riding a Ferris Wheel." That's true. Hoseok restrained himself from laughing but ended up chortling.

 

"It's okay, Kookie." he said. "You could've told me sooner so we didn't ride it."

 

"But you want to, hyung. And I literally dragged you around where ever I want." he pouted. Hoseok found the maknae extremely adorable.

 

"It's alright. All I want is to see you happy and stress-free." the rapper said. "That's what I want."

 

"But-OMO! We're really up high!" he squeaked.

 

"Shh...it's alright. I got you." Hoseok grinned and wrap an arm around his lanky figure then pull him closer. Jungkook was still tense. "Kookie, relax. Just don't look down. Look! The sun is setting! Isn't it beautiful?"

 

     Exactly when they reached the top, the sun was setting before them.

 

"Waaah~ It is beautiful hyung." he mused out loud. Soon, the first star lit up the indigo sky. "Hyung! Look! The first night star!"

 

"It's the morning and night star because it's the same star you see in the morning, at dawn break." Jungkook was staring at it with admiration. "Actually, it's not a star. That's planet Venus."

 

"Can we go there someday hyung?" Hoseok laughed at his question. He was gald that Jungkook was having a great time and got to be the real 'Jungkook' who's still a kid inside.

 

"Why not?" he grinned at him. "Even if you want to go to Neptune, Pluto=heck even Taehyung's planet."

 

"Really Hobi-hyung?"

 

"Really. Even if the road takes forever, I'd still go with you Kookie. I'll always be by your side." Jungkook stared at him, his eyes twinkling brighter than the stars that now dotted the night sky. He giggled and snuggled closer at his cheesy hyung who tightened his embrace.

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise."

 

 

~FIN~