Last encounter??

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

"Friendship, mukhang na-shock ka ata!" she said as she started to get her Samsung S4 phone. "Tara! Let's be a Selfie" yaya niya sa akin.

"Hmm,, baka have a selfie" I corrected her

"Ha? hayaan mo, basta selfie tayo!!" and then she made a shot of ours from her phone.

"Bakit pala dito ka mag-aaral? akala ko sa St. Paul ka nagi-study?" I asked her but she keeps on taking a selfie from her phone. 

"May sinusundan kasi ako, he's my future husband!!! hehehe,, 'pag nakita mo siya, tiyak mai-inlove ka!" She boasted.  As if naman mahilig ako sa lovelife.  Jennilyn is a typical teenager who likes or loves handsome and cute guys and treats life as if it is a fairytale.  Jennilyn is the daughter of one of the richest businessman here in the Philippines.  But the case is, she's not that smart as what you think.  She's busy on reading tagalog pocketbooks and what I liked her is that she's down-to-earth.  She loves to be with not-so-rich people just like me.  She really likes to eat kwek-kwek, fishballs, kikiams and anything that is streetfoods.

"Alam mo friend, ang saya siguro sa school nyo" she said.

"Ha, oo, siguro.  tara, let's go home na" we started to walk and then someone approach us.

"Miss Santillan, hinahanap ka na po ng Daddy niyo" It was his bodyguard, Mang Robert.  

"Manong, I want not to go home, you are kulit-kulit so!!" she said and hide from my back. Mang Robert smiled and followed us.  

"Miss, nagagalit na po si Daddy niyo, baka atakihin na naman siya sa puso, at saka magiging magkaklase naman kayo ni Miss Bartolome eh" and finally, he convinced Jennilyn to go home with him. She waved her hand thru the window of her Mercedes Benz car.

"OH thanks, nakaalis na siya" I started to walk when somebody called me again.  

"Bakit na naman Jen?" As I turn around I almost kissed this guy who called me and catching his breath, it looks like he's trying to catch up with me. 

"Hoy!, bingi ka?" Frederick asked me still panting and catching his breath.

"Ha?" I asked him confusely

"Oo nga, bingi ka nga, bagay pala tayo eh" he smiled 

"Ha?" I asked again like I didn't get what he meant

"Hehehe, Ako bulag, ikaw bingi.  Kulang tayo ng isa, si Pipi. Wag mong sabihin ikaw yun" he's trying to crack a joke. But I didn't reply to his humor.

"hahahaha, Oo nga, ikaw din si pipi" and he laughed and laughed like there's no tomorrow.  I leave him there laughing and try to walk away from him but there he goes again.  Catching up with me.  I didn't look back at him to make him see that I am serious to what I said yesterday.

"Hoy! tumigil ka nga" he said and grabbed my hand.  I turn to him and speak.

"Please stop following me, I already said last time that I will not appear in your sight.  Please" And I get my hand back and tried not to be distracted by him.

He didn't try to follow me again and he only said to me "Nanalo ako! Don't come near me again!!!" 

I just raised my right hand and make a thumbs up. I didn't even look at him and tried to continue.  Siraulo ata yun, siya nga yung sumusunod sakin eh.

I guess this will be the last encounter I will have with him. I hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my part-time job.  I guess I'm not late for 6pm duty at FatMe FastFood.

Hoping that there will be no disturbance here at work and finally find peace in here.

 

 

 

 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Notes:

I found this recent update on my wattpad drafts. and its been there for like 1 1/2 year :P..
I dont know when will I be able to update again, hopefully soon. I have too much things to handle with my personal life right now so its kinda hard to visit this app and update. even harder to write a draft. T_T

Bye!

 

Let us live happily :) 

 

 

=Racealle