My.. Oh!.. My..!

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

My mind was nowhere to be found but then I heard my mother's voice calling my name.

"Salamat anak, kumain ka na ba? magluluto na ko" she said while preparing to slice some sayote.

"ako na Ma, mali-late ka pa sa appointment mo" I took the knife from her hand and started to chop the wings of chicken.

"Asus, Appointment talaga, eh may order lang naman sakin si Aling Pepay para sa karinderya niya.  Biruin mo dinumog daw ang puto  at dinuguan niya" Proud na proud na sabi nito.  I smiled at her.

"Ma, masarap kasi yung luto niyong puto. Puto pa lang yan Ma, hinahanap-hanap na. Paano kaya Ma kung pati lutong ulam, naku, sisikat ka na! magpapalagay talaga ako ng billboard mo Ma 'pag nangyari yun" And then she gave me a hug.  I saw her smile and that made me so glad to see that glow in here eyes again.

Krinnggggg....." my phone interrupted our momentum.

"Yes?, Ma'am Eden, Now?, okay Ma'am, see you at the office Ma'am" and then I hung up the phone.

"Pupunta ka ng office ngayon?" my mom asked

"Oo Ma, pero, Kakain muna ako.  Di ako makakaalis ng hindi nakakakain ng luto mo, lalo na't tinola ang ulam"

"Okay, sige!. Wait mo lang anak ah,  I'll make this tinola for you.  Tinola for Shay Shay ko, Coming up!" we both laugh.  Just like the same old days but this time, just me and my mom only.

It's almost 1 in the afternoon and I'm sitting and wondering why Ma'am Santiago called me.

*Office waiting room*

"Shaira, andito ka na pala" she said as she got out from her office.

"Yes Ma'am, bakit po pala" I stand up and stared at her curiously.

"About my son, Frederick--" 

"Yes, Ma'am, I have something to tell you about your--" I was about to tell her about the things happened but then suddenly there's a someone interrupted me. A guy came out from her office.

"MA, PLEASE!!"  It is him!! That ert and good-for-nothing Frederick Santiago. I looked at him irritatedly and try not to make him recognize me.  I slowly bowed my head and pick up my bag from the sofa.  

"What is it again, Frederick!!" her mom shouted at him like she's really annoyed by Fred.

"Nothing,, hehehehe.. gusto ko lang---" he stopped speaking and looked at me

"Uyy... andito pala si Ms. I-DON'T-WANT-TO-WASTE-MY-TIME-ON-YOU, kamusta na? akala ko di na tayo magkikita ulit. Naalala ko tuloy yung kahapon" then he smiled ertly while looking at me.

"Fred, what do you mean by that? nagkita na kayo kahapon?" takang tanong ni Ma'am 
Eden

"Yes Ma'am, I looked for him and tried to convince him but--"

"But?" she's waiting for an answer

"She can't deal with me, that's it" sabat nitong si Fred.  nakangiti parin ito sakin

"I'm sorry Ma'am but I guess I can't accept this favor of yours and that's why I'm here.  I wanted to tell you that, I'm sorry again.  please excuse me Ma'am. May pasok pa po ako.  Bye po" and that I left her office. I want to run faster but I couln't. Then someone called me.

"Uyy!! ShayShay!!!" I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Jennilyn?" she came closer and hugged me so tight. 

"I missed you friendship!!!" she said and didn't let go of me.

"Wait, hold your horses!!" I said and try to escape from her tight hug.

"bakit? mukha ba kong kabayo?"nakasimangot  na tanong nito.

"No, ganda mo nga eh, It's just a figure of speech" 

"Wow, may figure pala ang speech, anong vital statistics?" and then natawa ako sa mga tanong ng babaeng ito.

"How's your day!" she asked while we were eating ice cream on Seven Eleven.

"Not fine as yours" I frown and tried to hide it from me.

"Okay lang yan, Magiging classmate mo naman ako ngayong pasukan eh"

"Whattttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was surprised to what she said.

Oh no! another person that will make my world crazy ride.

------

hi dear readers :)

Please leave comments :) that way  we can know what you guys are thinking and be able to improve our writing as well :))

chow!

 

You might want to check out my other story :)

Til We Meet Again..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277819/til-we-meet-again-bestfriends-fluff-originalcharacter-tagalogandenglish-teenfiction-lifedrama-lifeangst-sliceoflifelove-life000friendship-ongseongwoo