Silver Lining

Every little piece of me.

She just watched their latest episode, the unplanned one that arises due to her scandal.
Despite all the stress that she acquire this past day, she can’t help the smile that grace her face.

Their filming was awkward at first, she can’t express how sorry she was towards everyone; how apologetic she felt when everyone on their production staff was called to film so she can explain her side to her virtual husband and to their viewers. To say that she wanted to hide is an understatement, but she knows she can’t do that, she needs to clear the issue, she needed to clean up her mess because she’s not the only one affected by it. She doesn’t know what to say, or where to start. She keeps biting her coffee cup lid while waiting for him. She knows she owes an explanation and apology to everyone, to the staff, to their fans, but among them all, she felt the need to explain herself more to him. To let him know it wasn’t true, let him know that it’s a friendly gathering, just a friendly gathering nothing more, nothing less. She wants to kick herself for not contacting him immediately when the issue made the headline, her hand phone doesn’t stop ringing, one call next to another. She hates that a camera & their staff are here to capture everything, but she’s somehow thankful for them since it can give her the fake courage the she badly need.

He came exactly on time and immediately sat in front of her, she tried to look at him, but she can’t knowing that her brain can’t still composed a way on how to start. All she knows is that she can feel his stare, and when they hear the start of filming, she can’t express how thankful she is for his quick wit. They indeed start on how they show in the clip, by joking about their skin condition.

She knows that Jae Rim is a fine man, playful at times, but no one can deny how great of a catch he is. One of the main reasons why she can also be playful and so natural at skinship is because the guy in front of her took really great care of her, and when he naturally asked how she and her mother is instead of asking her directly what happened, and provide a more at ease environment so they can talk, she badly wanted to hug him.

Their talk isn’t that long, more or less they have shown most of their conversation.
If she started that day thinking about what to say in order to explain herself, she found herself loss again for words, this time in expressing how thankful she is towards him.

They did the individual interview at the same time, in different rooms, away from each other.
They did eat chicken together, and went to karaoke after, she’s glad that both their schedule are free that day. They talked and sang their hearts out just like they planned.
She’s thankful that among the celebrities that WGM interviewed, she’s partnered with one of the greatest.

She’s in the middle of planning for her mother’s welcome home party when her message tone occupied her room.
Her full blown smile shows the moment she saw her new photo message.
Her Nampyeon smiling face beside the box of chocolates that she personally chooses to send to him this day with a caption “Jagiya, I am not an easy man! Buing buing!”