The (Akward) Meeting Between Sunbae And Hoobae

SBS ROOMATE : 12 Most Famous Men in Korea
KJS = Kim Jong Soo
KSY= Kang Seung Yoon 
KJS: Hello everyone! This is your mc for this show Kim Jong Soo 
KSY: I think Jongsoo forgot to say that i'm going to be the mc for this
         show too.
KJS: i'm sorry seungyoon.
KSY: call me oppa! I'm older than you! Oh yeah everybody i'm             
         Seungyoon of Winner. So without further ado, lets see how each 
         of the roommate meets another roomates.
KJS: Yup! Let's watch it.
 

Cue! *Intro*

 
A minivan stoped in front of a contemporary house and a brown headed boy with a coffee container on his right palm and a suitcase on his left palm and backpack on his back, came out from the car. It was cold today and he looked really cold. Seemed like he couldn't stand cold that much. He hugged his coat-wrapped body as he ran to the contemporary house's fence.
 
He opened the fence only to meet a cameraman standby behind the door. "Oh annyeonghaseo!" he said as he bowed. "Are you waiting for me?" And the cameraman nodded his head. "Ah it must be cold here. Here, take this" he said as he handed the coffee container. "I haven't drank it,don't worry" he smiled,showing his gummy smile.
 
He stepped to the door and turn the knob. He walked inside and put his shoes neatly on the white wardrobe. He walked inside and his jaw touched the floor. "Wow." That was the only thing he could say.
 
The house was huge and not to forget that this house was really good aswell. He stepped in and threw his sight across the place. He stopped when he caught a camera on one of the corner. He smiled and walked to the camera.
 
"Hello, my name is Xiumin and i think i'm the first one that got here" he said as he once again threw his sight across the room. "Now, to welcome the other roomates, i'm going to cook for them, annyeong" he walked to his room first, putting all his thing there and went to the kitchen to cook a large amount of food.
 
Loud screams of fans cheering for three performing men. Unlike the other boybands,this boyband didn't have any choreography. All they did was singing and rapping and dancing freely. 30 minutes of showcase, they ran towards the camera behind the scene. They waved and bowed to the camera before getting inside their waiting room. When they were done erasing their make up, they ran outside to the van that have been waiting for them.
 
A tall man with motorbike stopped in front of the contemporary house. "Wahh the house is huge" he said,getting down from his motorbikes. With his whole head and face covered by helmet he bowed. Seemed like he forgot to take it off. He walked obliviously to the house with helmet still covering his whole face. Once he put his shoes on the white cabinet. He walked to the kitchen because he smelled food "foooodd" he cheered inside his mind. 
 
He walked towards the man that was busy cooking while humming a song that was hit today. He walked closer and finally he got exactly behind the man, he asked the man what's he is cooking. The man turned to the man and jumped. "OH MY GOD" he didn't realize that he was holding a bowl of water and splashed the tall's man face and shirt "OH MY GOD you scared me!"   
 
The man realized that he was wearing his helmet (because the splash didn't even hit his face). He took the helmet off and Xiumin's eyes were bigger than the usual. " I'm so sorry sunbae" he said as he bowing non-stop. How could he splashed a sunbae (a very famous sunbae) on his first variety show? "Kim Minseok you're so dead" Xiumin's mind screamed to himself.
 
"It's okay, and we haven't known each other yet, i'm Kim Jongin" 
 

Thank you for reading my story and i'm sorry if it's short and has so many grammar mistakes *cries* and thank you for giving your time to read my story.