Dead Drunk

Random Moments
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey. It’s been awhile. Missed me?

 

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and making me happy!


 

There is no logic in Jiyong’s words when he is drunk but there is a truth.

 

“Seungri!”

“Seungri-ah~!”

“Maknae!”

“Wake up, my pretty boy!”

“What the-?! Hyung! It’s… 3 ing am! Are you nuts?!”

“Hey, pretty, why are you so-o-o pretty?”

“Oh, , you are drunk!”

“Who drunk? Me drunk? I’m not drunk! You are drunk! This room is drunk! The world is drunk it keeps spinning! The-”

“You are dead drunk.”

“That doesn’t matter. Nothing matters! No! No-no-no! You! You matter! I remember that. But tell me your wish, pretty! I’m going to make come true. I’ll be your genie...”

“Holy . It’s epic!”

“But you need to rub me! He-he-he! In all right places. Did you get that? Ha-ha-ha! Right pla-a-aces~...”

“Wait, I need to record that. You are so going to regret tomorrow.”

“I regret nothing!”

“Sure you will tell me that on the morning. But since you woke me up let me make the best out of it. So, hyung, how did you get that drunk?”

“I’m love drunk! Love drunk! I’m Intoxicated by your love!”

“Of course.”

“You don’t believe me?! I love you, Seungri. Did you hear me?! I love you! But you are ! But I so-o-o ing love you!”

“And why am I the ?”

“Because you are !”

“That’s a nice justification.”

“Coward! ing chiken! ! You-”

“The hell?! Wait, let me put my phone away… The are you saying, hyung?!”

“I’m saying nothing… No-thing! No! I’m saying that… that-... I can’t- … that you are ty scaredy bastard! Yes, I’m saying that! I’m saying that you are so-o-o afraid to say that you love me. You love me! Me! Me-me-me, you lil’ !”

“Shut the up, hyung! You-... Argh! I’m going to get you some water though I would prefer to drown you in it and let you sleep.”

“Are you running away again?! Of course, you are! That’s what you do the best! Aren’t you, Seungri?”

“Go to-... to sleep, hyung. Just ing sleep!”

 

“Hello.”

“Hey, Seungri, it’s me.”

“I know, it’s you. I have a caller ID. What do you want, hyung?”

“Why haven’t you picked up my calls?”

“I was busy.”

“Liar.”

“Ok, want the truth? I didn’t want to talk to you.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m the .”

“Seungri-ah...”

“What?”

Please log in to read the full chapter