Chapter I : JR

Flings

The name is Kim Jong-hyun , 20 years old, dad is a poet and my mother a painter. I love music and my favorite activity is to get laid. Scratch that,  music and getting laid is my way of life. Yes,i know, Jonghyun is a pretty common name for a Korean. That's why i go by JR. J for Junior and R for Royal. No special reason for that nickname really. There’s just something about hearing a girl moan Royal. Maybe it’s the accent.

Hmm.

Yeah,must be it.

Maybe i shouldn't be thinking of having ual with girls while I'm at school, but hey,  gotta keep the mind entertained somehow.

I stare at my boyfriend who is currently doing a short history review of America. Yes, I like dudes too. And no he is not a student doing a report on America, but a teacher I've been dating for 6 months now.

"In America it isn't so easy.. "

Didn’t someone only ask how to say ‘vigilance’ in English? I swear this cutie was meant to give long lectures.

The bell signals the end of the period and the hundred students who filled the room headed out the room, with no delay whatsoever, leaving me and my boo-thing alone.

I grab my bag and walk down the little stairs and head to his desk.

“Hey babe.” i smirk taking a sit on his desk.

“Mr.Kim. I told you not to use the nicknames while we’re at school,and get off my desk.” he growls looking at the door with a frown.

“What’s wrong with you,baby? Slept on the wrong side of the pillow?” i tease.

"Wished you slept on me,huh?"

He glares at me.

“Ok,ok my bad. What’s wrong?”

“You.” he sighs.

“Me?”

“I’m not trying to get caught Jonghyun. It seems like you are doing this purposely. Do you want me to get caught? Do you know in how much problems we could get? In how much trouble I would get in?”

I gasp dramatically.

26 years old, American nationality, handsome, rich, kind-hearted and quite the interesting personality. The baddest thing Jason has ever done in his life,was dating me.

“Of course i don’t want you to get in trouble Jason. What will i do if my boyfriend gets fired. Not being able to hear his y English at school would destroy me.”

'And i would definitely miss that cute booty of yours', i don't say.

Jason rolls his eyes and shakes his head while putting his stuff away.

“You always say,ugh nevermind...Anyways, shouldn’t you be going to class Kim Jonghyun.” he looks through papers and gets out a red pen.

“Mmm, i would babe,but I've got lecture today. Don’t want to hear one of your dear colleagues keep talking for what seems like a century.”

“You’re going Jonghyun. Knowing you,if you miss today you won’t go the rest of the year. You almost did that to my class last year and I barely saved you from failing your sophmore year.”

“Mm,you saved me all right.”

“Shut it!” Aron hits me slightly ,a pink shade painting his cheeks.

It all began last year. During the time when he was ‘saving me’ I guess I became physically attracted to him. Not much of an interesting story. Mostly studying books and around the end of the year it was each other’s bodies we were studying.

I grin and bring my head to his level so i can kiss him. He blushes and jolts backwards.

“Wh-What if someone sees us. Stop.”

I chuckle.

He could be such the scaredy-cat.

“You should’ve seen your face. Alright, I'll let you go this time, but you’ll have to make it up to me an-”

I do a double look and stare at the figure in front of the door.

“Uh, excuse me?” the figure speaks up when he is finally noticed.

Jason turns his head horrified and stands up. I get off the desk and stare the figure down.

A skinny brunette stood beyond the door seeming a bit confused. He looked at a paper in his hand and back up at us.

“I’m really sorry for interrupting your conversation but i’m a transfer student and i really can’t figure out where i’m going.”

“Y-Yes. Of course, of course. Come in.” Jason stutters.

The brunette bows and walks in. He walked as if a model. Clothes seeming all brand new and not a strand of hair on his head out of place.

“Here, i’m looking for..”

I frown staring at the brunette asking my boyfriend some questions. Interrupting like this. I wonder if he saw anything though. As they talked Jason seemed to calm down but he still seemed nervous.

“JR!”

I jolt up and look at Jason who was frowning.

“Eh? What?”

“Could you please show Mr.Choi around the school and take him to his classes today.”

“Wait, what? I’m not no-”

“Jong- I mean Mr. Kim. Please.”

I frown and look at the new student who seems a bit embarrassed.

Maybe he did see something.

I look back at Jason who seems to be giving me a look of “If you don’t do it, no brotha.”

That's how I read most of his looks.

“Alright, follow me.” I shrug and watch the new student bow slightly and smile.

“Thanks. And sorry again for interrupting.”

I wave him off and start walking along with him towards the door. I turn my head around still walking and look at Jason who seems to be smiling.

“You owe me.” I mouth to my boyfriend.

“I owe you.” He mouths back and winks.

Author note: Hope you guys enjoyed it! It's not the best. I think I did better for 2Min lol oh still hope you like. And I feel like JR and Aron look weird together so the teacher is a ulzzang kid Lee do hyeong. His adorable af so let's ignore the fact that his 26 years old lmao
Lots of love♥ 
For those who read it the first time i’m sorry i changed the story for JREN but i feel like this will be easier.