Chapter One : Lights

The Angel


"No!!" I woke up in a daze terrified. The voice the guy! The eyes. Everything was so dizzy I felt like crying. 
I've been having these dreams for 2 months now.. But I haven't found a answer to why? I slowly got up and walked out of my bedroom turning on each light as I walked towards the first floor. 
I got to the top of the stair case. "Go Chaewon quit being so scared!" I whispered to myself. Just then the light in my room went out. Then the next in the hall. 
I felt my heart beating hard against my chest. The darkness got closer as the lights went out. I ran down stairs grabbing my phone and ran out the door. 
I looked in the window seeing the last light go out. "4 am?" I sighed. I dialed the only number I could think of. 
"Jay..." I said feeling guilty for calling him. "What is so important Chaewon?! It's 4 am!" I could hear the anger in his voice. "I had another dream and when I went to go downstairs all the lights went out..," I could hear him sigh on the other line..
"I'm coming...." He grunted hanging up the phone. 
It was winter and I was out in the cold only wearing a big sweater and shorts..no socks no shoes.. 
I sat on my steps rubbing my eyes. Why was this happening to me? What was happening to me? Just then a loud bang sounded behind me. I jumped up surprised and frightened. I backed away from the house slowly. 
"AH!!!"