Final

Drunk on you

You were tipsy. Well…. maybe a little more than tipsy when you thought it was a good idea to show your feelings instead of telling it. His presence was too much anyway.

You thought dancing may calm your nerves, so you just grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Have I mentioned you were a little more than tipsy?

♪♬tookunai itsu no hi ka… soe KISS wo a♬♪

Because of the alcohol and the lyrics it sounded as an excellent plan to just peck him on the lips… maybe kiss him. But then you realized it wasn’t just a stray little idea in your head when you felt him kissing you back, his left hand holding your hips a little more firmly playing along with your game. Maybe he sensed you were drunk a bit, but he liked you and didn’t consider it bad (besides he didn’t want other guys to take advantage of you). If you didn’t like him back at least a tiny bit, you wouldn’t initiate it. So he just took the lead and danced with you, once or twice kissing you till you felt exhausted.

He led you back to your group of friends and ordered some… lot of water. It did not bring as much improvement as he expected, so he excused the two of you, grabbing your coat and took you out for some fresh air. It has gotten a bit better but the time was late. Besides he knew you. He knew that if he saw you home, you would wake up in the morning remembering things and you would bring shame to the most talented ninjas at hiding from him for weeks. He couldn’t let that happen.

He brought you to his home, made the spare bed (where his friend, Soohyun would sleep if he comes over to “check if he is doing fine”, in other words if he is feeling lonely and there’s no one who would appreciate his jokes), giving you a painkiller and a glass of water in advance. When you were in bed, he brought another glass of water, putting it next to you on the nightstand and wishing you good night and a hopefully not so painful Sunday morning with a little mischievous grin on his lips.

When you woke up in the “morning” (12:25), you would have panicked because of the unknown place but that headache proved to be a good distraction in noticing your surroundings. And well, as soon as you identified the cause of pain, there were no questions about your whereabouts. Afraid of the possible event of the morning you got out of bed and opened the door. The heavenly smell of the possible breakfast showed you the precise location of the kitchen with an up-and-bright Eli next to the stove making some pancake.

During the whole meal you hoped he forgot last night or at least some part of it. When you finished, you wanted to help him wash the dishes, but instead he just motioned you back to the chair.

-Do you remember last night? – he asked, you nodded.

-Well… that’s good… - you nodded.

-Aish, I thought this way it would be less awkward – he scratched his back while you nodded again. There’s no way you can utter any word right now.

So I’m sorry for not takeing you home but I know you would just hide from me… - you nodded again. – HEY! you shouldn’t nod affirmatively! – You just nodded again staring more and more at the beautiful and exquisite motif of a plain blue table-cover.

-You like me, right? – you nodded again without thinking… aaaaand that’s when you realized… Looking up scared, you saw him with his goofy smile on.

-Am glad you’re looking at me now. – he smiled – I  like you, too. ♡


Aaaight, how'd ya like it? nah, nah, nah?


Afterwards comes the y time (but I can't write it)

  (say bye to Eli)

 

 


 OMG what have I done????????????????????? O_O