talking eyes characters profiles(15kp)

✫ Layouts On Board ✫
 
 
Characters
 
 
 
 

 

 

Lee Yun Mi Maria Martelli

 

Age : 22   Birthday : 09/04/91   Sibling : Lee Jung Guk Alessandro Martelli

 

Status : Unconditionally in love with Ji Yong

Personal Info : Leader&Main singer of Sweet Stones. Shy and weak at times, because she lost her confidence since her parents died, but she's regain it again thanks to her brother, her band mates, music and a new love..



 

 

 
 

Yun Baek Ki

 

Age : 16   Birthday : 21/03/97   Sibling : Yun Jin Ae (8 younder sister), Yun Eun Hae (18 older sister), Yun il Sun (18 older brother), Yun Cho Hee (23 older sister), Yun Chung Ho (26 older brother) 

Personal Info : Guitarist&singer of Sweet Stones. Naive, careless, energetic but her parents are worried if this job/dream of her can make her happy for a long time or she's gonna get tired of it and decide to quit like she did with her other dreams.

 

Status : Tired of adults around her. 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

Kim Min Hae

 

Age : 19   Birthday : 21/04/95  Sibling : Kim Bo Young (14 younger sister), Kim Tae Hyun (21 older brother)

 

Personal Info : Drummer of Sweet Stones. Cool with a lot of attitude, but only on stage. She really is enjoying her time with her band mate, but her mother is still sulking over the fact for that she left the violin classes to pursue a vane job of idol. That, still give kim min hae some stress. Other than that she's alright at the moment.

Status : Nothing in mind but music

 
 
 

 

 
 

Yang Suk Ki

 

Age : 24   Birthday : 13/05/89  Sibling : Yang Hae Mi (28 older sister) and two sibling from the second mariage of her dad.

Personal Info : Bassist&Lead singer of Sweet Stones. Positive and negative at times, but she tries to be more positive possible. And with the love of her life, her long time boyfriend is easier. But she's still wary about marriage, because of her parents divorce.

Status : Working hard to write decent songs to have a solo debut. (that's a secret)