Regrets I

Sin

After a few years working different jobs at the same time, Yoongi finally found a job that he took up full time. He now works as a photographer and it took him just 2 months to be one of the best photographers in the company. Yoongi was assigned to Haneul High for an event that would be going on for a week. Yoongi gladly accepts the offer.

"Oh? Seokjin?" Yoongi calls out when he sees the familiar pretty face.

Seokjin turns his head and met eyes with Yoongi. He smiles as he remembers the time they met at the restaurant. But, Seokjin remembered more than that but he doesn't let it show so he keeps his smile and shakes Yoongi's extended hand.

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin sees the camera hanging around Yoongi's neck, "Didn't know you work as a photographer."

Yoongi blushes, "Been one since two months ago and I'll be in charge of taking photos during the event that's happening in a week's time."

Seokjin nods. He offers the older to talk over coffee since it was Seokjin's lunch time and Yoongi doesn't seem to have a lot of work to do. The two chat about things like Yoongi being a photographer and Seokjin being a teacher. Seokjin thanks Yoongi internally for helping him get rid of the image of a monster. The bells rings, marking the end of lunch time for both teachers and students.

"See you around?" Yoongi asks, giddy to be seeing Seokjin, to be near Seokjin for the next week or so.

Seokjin nods and they bid farewell. Seokjin walks fast to his class, trying his best to wipe the smile of his face, though he doesn't actually wants to do it.

Rehearsals has been going on for three days straight and Seokjin doesn't know what's more tiring, marking his students' homework or being part of the rehearsals. Seokjin sighs as he tries to keep himself stable by holding onto the table. He was getting paler and paler by the week and his lips gets bluer that he needed to cover it with lip tint. Seokjin's eyes starts fluttering, his head feels light and his mind went blank. Yoongi sees it and rushes over, volunteering to bring Seokjin to the doctor or the hospital.

Seokjin's eyes flutters open. The harsh exposure of light got him squinting for adjusment. He finally moves his eyes to wander about his surroundings. Seokjin sees white, everything white. He can't be in heaven, can he? Seokjin feels he doesn't deserve a good place for a filthy being. He tries sitting up but a pair of strong arms stops him and laid him down onto the bed again. Seokjin wants to let out a grunt but he sees Yoongi. He definitely wasn't in heaven, but Yoongi seemed like an angel with the hospital light shining down on him nicely, contrasting on his pale skin, making him glow. Seokjin's breathe was even but he chokes on it when he realize that he was in the hospital. He panics, Hos-

"I didn't tell anyone, especially Hoseok. Don't worry. It's only you and me." Yoongi spoke up, seeing that Seokjin's eyes were frantically searching for someone.

Seokjin calms down almost immediately, due to Yoongi's voice and the fact that he didn't tell Hoseok about him in the hospital. He must have fainted during rehearsals. Silence fell upon them, nothing to awkward as Yoongi caresses Seokjin's hand with his thumb, comforting the other.

"I have something to say. It's from the doctor. He said that you shouldn't stress yourself too much and you should cut down on your pills intake," there was a long pause, "it's not good for the baby."

Seokjin's eyes widened, baby? Did he hear that right?

"You're two months pregnant, still very fragile, you can't hurt yourself." Yoongi continues.

Seokjin was both overwhelmed and thankful at the same time. He thought of all the incidents he went through that made him got the baby and he cringes hard when he knows it's Namjoon's fault. He closes his eyes as he tries to get rid of Namjoon dominating and abusing him, instead focusing on the miracle in his tummy.

"I'll just leave you to your thoughts then. Rest well!" Yoongi was about to leave but Seokjin was faster as he held onto Yoongi's hand tightly, desperately.

Yoongi was surprised but accepted to stay with Seokjin till the night since he doesn't have anything assigned to him yet. Yoongi observes Seokjin's face, looking past the beauty as he sees a sad being. Yoongi sighs, Seokjin must have been through a lot, probably more than he did.


Few weeks after, Seokjin was wandering around the new shopping mall by himself, thinking of buying Hoseok a gift. When Seokjin sees small kids running about or parents doting on their children, his heart flutters. He hasn't told anyone about it and he told Yoongi not to tell anyone about it. It's a secret between the two. Seokjin pockets his hands and continue walking down the aisle. He then bumped into what he thought could be a walking rock. Seokjin bites back the gasp, it was the nightmare that Seokjin has been trying to get rid of. He looks away but the man cups his chin so he look directly into Seokjin.

"It's nice meeting you here, Seokjin." It sounded awfully sweet, Seokjin hates it.

"Go away." Seokjin tries to calm down.

The grip around Seokjin's chin became tighter, "Let's not play this game, okay?"

He grabs onto Seokjin's wrist and starts walking, leaving Seokjin to struggle and be dragged. Seokjin tries to make eye contact with any passerbys but no one seemed to see that he was suffering. Seokjin wants to escape, he sees the washroom. He runs for it, but Namjoon was fast and he caught up with Seokjin and cornered him in the washroom. Rough lips attack Seokjin's soft ones, hands caressing his body. Seokjin squirmed and pushes but his strength was nothing compared to Namjoon's. Seokjin uses every last strength he has and push Namjoon away.

" off, because of you," tears starts falling unknowingly but Seokjin let it fall, "Because of you, I'm pregnant. It's something I'm happy about," Seokjin sob, "But the fact that you're the dad makes me hate myself."

Seokjin was a crying mess, tears violently falling. Namjoon's smirk vanished and he blinks his eyes in confusion. Seokjin was what? He ran away, as fast as he could. He admits this has happened a lot but he always gets away with it. Namjoon knows that this time, he ed up real bad. Moments after Namjoon left, Seokjin calms down, he washes his face and puts up his default stone face and walks out of the shopping mall, thoughts of buying Hoseok a gift, ruined. Seokjin crosses the road, arms crossed, keeping himself and his tummy warm from the cold night.

After that, everything happened so fast. He sees a car speeding towards him, headlights getting brighter and his world went black.

Namjoon got out of his car, panicking. He sees the body splayed on the road, he sees blood. Namjoon ed up, ed up real bad.