The Meet

The Unexpected

This is really short I just had to introduce how they first met some way :) Enjoy

 

 

*Flashback to freshmen year*

Bing Bing~~Bing Bing
Luhan slammed down on his alarm as he slowly woke up. It was the first day of high school and like every other kid Luhan hated waking up for school. He didn't have it lucky, he was one of those kids that got bullied every day for being different or as everyone called him an unwanted freak. Kids would always laugh at him because he went to the library during his free time or they would pick on him saying he was going to his e job cause he always left school early. No one really knew why he did those things or what he actually did after school and no one ever bothered to know(at least that's what Luhan thought). Like every day before school he went in the shower, then brushed his teeth, put his uniform on and grabbed his school bag, then headed down stairs. He took the bread out and put 4 pieces in the toaster then he took the eggs out and made two omlets. After everything was set on the table he went down the hall to go wake his mom up. "Morning mom, time to get up and eat" he said. His mom woke up and kissed Luhan's forehead "Morning sweetie can you get my medicine please?" He got her meds out of the locked cabinet above the bathroom sink and brought her a glass of water he helped her get out of bed and laid out her clothes. "I made you an omelet with toast and left it on the counter, I'm off to school now I'll see you soon. Be safe and I love you" with that he left and walked to school. While he was walking three guys passed him running and knocked him to the ground. As he was trying to get up someone came from behind and helped him up "are you okay?" the handsome stranger asked. Luhan thought he'd never seen someone so beautiful before and of course he couldn't help but stare, I mean he was gay so why wouldn't he want to stare at such a beautiful guy "o-oh yes, thank you.." While Luhan was talking the stranger noticed they had the same uniform on "Sorry about that my friends are so careless haha, so you go to St. Appers High School too?" he asked "Y-y-yeah it's my first year w--" He got cut off by another voice "Yaa Sehun-ah you coming or what. Hurry up we're going to be late" one of the guys who pushed Luhan said. And with that the tall, handsome, milky skinned boy walked away after gifting Luhan with a cheeky grin. Ever since then Luhan developed a secret crush on Sehun. They would exchange looks in the hallway ever so often, but Sehun never thought much of them unlike Luhan who would blush the moment they looked away. It stayed that way, for two years he flaunted over the cute Sehun, but he never dared talking to him cause they were two completely different people and apparently Sehun turned out to be a complete douche- stealing and cheating, but Luhan still found him attractive....he figures beneath all the stupid and annoying flaws Sehun had, that there was a caring and sweet person just waiting to be shown. And he was right but it was going to take a lot more than just a few glances in the hallway for Luhan to get his answer.

|~~~~~~~Author's Note ~~~~~~~~|

•Luhan's father will be brought up later in the story
•The story of why Luhan is so protective over his mom will also be mentioned later