Last Text

Snsd couples and You One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating that often. I had an accident so I was at the hospital. So now I'm back! But I'm still in the middle of recovering. So wait for the updates!

 This story is for those who have broken hearts.....but still can't move on. And you and Yuri in this story are teenagers! Hahaha!

While reading this story, please play a romantic song. PLEASE. Any romantic song This is a yurixyou one shot and it's Yuri's POV only. Enjoy!

 

 

Yuri's POV

Tik....tok.....tik.....tok...

 

Time is so slow. How long would it take to arrive at US? I'm so excited because it's my first time. My uncle said someone will fetch me at the airport.

 

Who could it be?

 

"Please fasten your seatbelts and we're going to land in about five minutes."

 

After boarding off the plane, I looked outside the airport trying to find the person who's going to fetch me.

 

"Wow....US. Seems to be a little bit different from Korea."

 

While I was saying those words....suddenly I was zoned out. I don't know if he's a prince that lives in a place or what......But all I know is that...It was already Love at first sight. 

 

"Ummm...Miss? Excuse me. Miss? Are you Kwon Yuri?" 

 

I was surprised because this handsome stranger was already talking to me.

 

"Oh, sorry.....what did you say?" I asked.

 

He smiled and introduced himself.

 

"I'm _____. I was the one who's going to fetch you. I'm a part timer at your uncle's restaurant."

 

My face suddenly turned into crimson red because of embarrassment.

 

During the whole ride to my uncle's house....There's only the two of us in the taxi at the back seat. Omo! My heart was beating fast that I thought that it was only gonna last here. But....I was surprised that he also lives at my uncle's house.

 

And the worse part is.....We are going sleep in the same room with two beds. 

 

"My Dear Lord....are you punishing me?" I whispered to myself.

 

Days passed...But since he introduced himself to me.....I didn't hear his voice again. He didn't talk to me again. We eat togethere. I was also helping at my uncle's restaurant. But still, why isn't he speaking?

 

"Omo! Did he knew that I have a crush on him?" I said to myself.

 

I was really irritated right now so I decided to talk to him instead.

 

"Hey_____, are you mad at me or you're just scared at me?" I asked.

 

He just smiled at me the grinned...

 

"If you won't talk I'll kiss you! I will seriously do it!" I threatened him.

 

he just smiled again and looked at me. I slowly lean my lips closer to his........

 

But still......he isn't moving.

 

"You're too slow...." He whispered.

 

He suddenly held my waist and kiss me.....

 

It was a long kiss.....

 

It made me crazy....

 

Before I could fall for him.....

 

I pulled away from the kiss.

 

"Are you crazy!?" I shouted.

 

"Who was the one who threatened f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter