Text (Jesicaxyou)

Snsd couples and You One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ!

      Just to give you guys an advice.....read this story with this song......so you would guys feel the story...thanks! Also, take your time to imagine the things that you and Jessica do. If the sentence is fonted with yellow and italic, that means Jessica is the one speaking, if blue, it's you.  If you saw a close parenthesis with bold and italic font, the author is narrating of what is happening to the both of you. Please keep you imagination wide! Thanks!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdUvpyUyuM

Do you know by Wendy of Red Velvet......

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

They say, it feels great to have a best friend. There's someone who will protect you, there's someone who will make you happy. But are you willing to risk the friendship....in exchange of love that you've always dreamed of?

 

My name is Jessica. Ever since grade school, Kyungjae has always been my classmate.Our parent's are good friends, that's why wherever I am, Kyungjae's there as well. In good times and in bad times, in spirited times and in times of trial, that's who he is. Kyungjae, my partner in life.

 

(Imagine you two were sitting at the cafeteria together. You two were drawing something and while your drawing something, she was staring at you while smiling.)

 

 

 

(Imagine again that you two are on a zip line together while holding hands and smiling at each other, enjoying the warmth of each others touch. After that, you two were walking together happily at the hallway while your arm wrapped around her shoulder. You two were playing in the rain, having fun and wetting each other...She runs into your arms and you hugged her tightly in the rain.)

 

One day,..

 

(She saw you talking to a stranger, a guy....she saw you that you seemed to agreed at something....)

 

"Why did you join the fraternity?"

 

"Nothing, I just want to."

 

"You just want to? Don't you know that it's dangerous?"

 

"I know what I'm doing. There are lots of people who join fraternities, duh?"

 

 

Days passed......

 

(You were with one of the members of the fraternity. Jessica was calling you on the phone, texting you, you didn't answer a single text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter