Fishy _ Date Part 1

It all began when I met you.

Songhwa's POV

So on the way home, I stopped by a grocery store to buy some candy~ We planned to watch a movie tonight. All of us. Well I called Taemin secretly, and then I asked him what movie to watch. We were gonna watch a scary movie. So I grabbed popcorn and some candy ^^ I'm so gonna get a tummy ache tomorrow. But who cares? It's for the fun right ;)

So when we reached the dorm lobby, we swiped the card and walked the hallway. When we were infront of the door, we could even hear Taemin and Key-ssi talking. More like fighting sorry. As I opened the door,..

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAA~' Taemin jumped out of his seat, then he ran over to me, hugging me.

'Oh so your hyung here, who bought you two dozen banana milk bottles, adding the much weight in his bag gets NOTHING?!' Jonghyun said.

'Snap snap, I'll send it back to America.' He then snapped his fingers and carried his bag into his room.

'AAAAH CHINCHA?!?! ARRA! HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOU~' Taemin jumped, then ran over to Jonghyun and hugged him.

'Now take this bag, *takes a huge paper bag* and keep this in your room. That's everything for you. And take this bag, and put this in my room. And the others, hand it to me.' Jonghyun ordered him. How evil. I just walked to my room with the bags.

'I need a hot baaaaaath' I mumbled while Jjong just smirked at me.

'You need any help with that? Seems heavy.' Key offered me.

'It's okay. Hey wait-' I was about to go to my room when I remembered about the movie. I grabbed his wrist.

'Here, keep this in the kitchen. It's for the movie.' I said, handing him the plastic bag full of popcorn, drinks and candy.

'Arraseo. Have a bath and come, we'll set the movie.' Key said, then walking off to the kitchen.

'Eeeeeeh wait.' I was stopped by Jonghyun. 'Wait here arra?' Jonghyun didn't let me continue, then he just walked into my room and did something.

After around 10 minutes or so, he walks out, with the plastic bag. But now empty. Fishy eh?

'Now go~ Byeee. See you outside arra?' Jonghyun said. ' Arraseo~'

Then I went in to the bathroom, I was like. WOAH. Jjong set up a hot bath for me! He's the best thing ever that happened to me, right before.. this. I came out the bathroom around 20 minutes after going in~ That was an awesome bath. I wore this And walked out of the room.

'Omo. How cuuuute. Come here~' Jonghyun called me then patted on his thigh, signalling me to sit on it. He wore something like this (It's women's, but just use it, because it's really cute! ^^) And the rest also wore that, but in different colours.

'You look cute too, but guys isn't that like women pyjamas? Not that I don't like it, and seriously it's super adorable! But it's weird.. especially on Onew-ssi..I'm being honest, don't bash me!' I frowned.

'When we were in Japan, we got this as a gift pack~' Onew-ssi said.

'And don't call me Onew-ssi~ I don't like it. Call me Jinki! Or Oppa! Or Onew or anything. Your choice.'

'Jinki~'

'And me, call me Key~ '

'Call me Minho or hoho~'

'HOHO~' I sang.

'Call me.. Taetae! Nanananana' Taemin sang.

'Arra Taem-Taetae~ Now.. to the mooooovie!' Then we watched the movie. After the movie --

"*Yawn* That was a heck of a creepy movie' Key said.

'*Yawns* Yeaaaaah, and I'm really tired.' I said. Then we parted ways and said goodnight.

--The next morning--

'Riiiiiiiiinnngggg, Songhwaaa you gotta get youuuuur asss upppppp' My alarm rang. Yeah. My oppa recorded that before I left for Korea last time.

"*Yawn* Five more minuuuutes~' I whined, and grabbed my pillow.

'If yooooooooou don't get uuuup, I'm going to call youuuu from America.' My alarm rang after 5 minutes again. I immediately got up and went to the toilet to fix my hair, wash my face and brush my teeth.

'Good morning sunshine~' Jonghyun sang, just as I walked out of my room.

'Good morning~' I said while walking towards the kitchen.

'Awwww, don't I get a morning kiss?' He pouted, then grabbed me by the wrist.

'Now since you mentined it, naaah. -merong-' I said, trying to let go of his grip. '

'Nooo, come here you. NOW. I want a morning kiss or you wont get breakfast~ Nanana' He said.

'Fineeeeeee.' I said, then jumped onto his lap and I kissed him. He deepend the kiss by putting more effort onto it.

'Theeeere. That's like it. Now, let's go eat, then you go get ready for the date arra?' He said.

'Arra baby kaja!' I was just about to walk, when he carried me bridal style.

'Jooooongggiieeeeee put me down~' I said, hitting his chest lightly. He put me on the chair. Everyone just smirked at us.

'OMG WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES.' I said as I saw a plate of waffles.

'Jonghyun woke up an hour early, sat down, cracked his head to think of what to make you and prepared that. And we got three pancakes each. Like delicous ones ATLEAST.' Key said.

'At least.' Jonghyun said.

'Noonaaa, do you want some banana milk?' Taemin said, while walking towards the fridge.'

'Ani Taetae~' I said, then I started to eat the delicious waffles.

'Is it nice?' Jonghyun, who was sitting beside me, asked me, curiously. Like. He stared at me.

'It's okay.' I lied.

'What do you mean by 'OKAY'? Those are the best ever food I have- no. The best ever plate of waffle I have ever ever-'

'It's the best I've tasted arra? Thanks for it~' I then pecked him on the cheek as a thank you gift.

'CHINCHA?! Sure~ Anything for my baby~' He said.

We finished our breakfast  while talking about America and so on. After that, we parted our ways. I went to get ready, along with Jjong. Key and Minho went to watch television, Taemin went to the game room and Onew, I don't know.

I wore this

And Jjong wore this. With a beanie.-WOAH-

'Ready to go?' He asked me, then offered a hand.

'Yeah~ Kaja!' I said.

~In the car

'So.. Where are we going?' I asked him.

'It's a surprise~' He said. around five minutes later, he pulled up infornt of a mall. He parked the car in the parking lot.

'Kaja~' He said, the holding my hand right hand while he put his other hand over my shoulder.

We went to the cinema, and got two tickets for a romantic movie. I bought popcorn as he got the tickets.

When we entered the cinema, I was shocked to see..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise. Don't you just looove cliff hangers. I love em'. :p

Yo :D

LOL. Sorry for tha late update :') I'm Still in the holiday mood. This chapter is so random. :pscirbe. Like. PLEEEASE. I have 13 only :') HAHAH. I'll make anotha acc then subscribe LALLA. Kiding :p Kaaay. I'll update soon. BAI BAI :3