Date Part2

It all began when I met you.

Songhwa's POV

The cinema was empty! And the lights were Green and Pink! And there was a couple sit lighting up! And flower petals everywhere! Like.. Woah. I was speechless! Jonghyun did this? This is the best thing ever!

'Come on, what you standing there for eh?' He said as he pulled me towards the seat.

'Jjong.. H-h-how did ... this.. How.. I'm speechless.. its.. so.. '

'What? Y-y-you don't like it?! B-b-but I sp-spent l-like s-s-so l-l-long asking those *breathe in* w-w-wor-'

'Jjong. I love it. Arra? Anyways why did you even do all this? I love you~ And thanks!' I said, then I cupped his face and kissed him.

He broke the kiss and said, 'As I've been saying, anything for my baby~^^' Then he continued to kiss me. He then pulled me onto his lap, and continued to kiss. [A/N : SOUNDS REALLY WEIRD EH]

'Jjong.. Stop.. Let's .. watch.. mov-.. ie..'

'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I wanna kiss you. I haven't got to kiss you for a long time..'

'B-but..'

'No buts~ Or we'll go home instead?'

Then we watched the movie.. peacefully. It was really silent, till Jonghyun broke the silence.

'Babe' Jonghyun said.

'Hmmm yeah?' I said, not looking at him.

'Remember our first kiss..? Was it your f-first k-kiss?' He asked me, looking away and looking back.

'Uhmmm yeah,' I wondered why he had asked me that.

'Well- We- Well,! I'm sorry then, I wanted you - I - OKAY well you see, I was hoping you had a nice first kiss,- like a romantic one, somewhere sweet. I'm sorrrrrrry?'

'Cor-'

'I knew you were gonna say that~ So shut up! -Merong-' He said.

Jonghyun's POV

'Hey Jjong~ Close your eyes.' She then smirked at me. What's that smirk for huh lil' lady?

'For what?' I said, then I just closed my eyes as she asked me to again. I heard a sound, like something shuffling. After awhile, she said, 'Done, don't open your eyes' I could feel her minty breath near me. She got closer, I expected hsomething to pop up infront of me, but instead-- I felt something warm on my lips. She kissed me, and put all of her effort into it. Her hands were laying on her own lap, so I shifted it to my neck and layed my left hand on her waist, and the other hand, I held her face. I would like to count that as my first kiss, altho the girl made the move.

'I love you Jonghyun~' She sang. I felt butterflies in my tummy. ><

'Who's Jonghyun? My name is oppa.' I said, pretending to look around for a guy named 'Jonghyun'. Well other than me. :p

'Arraseo arraseo, I love you oppa.~' She said again. I love playing around with her, because at the end she'll end up doing what you want her to.

'Which oppa?' I said.

'Jonghyun oppa!' She said cutely. I couldn't help but laugh at the sound of that, because that is so not the normal Kim Songhwa.

'I love you too Songhwa~ Kaja! The movie is over!! KAJAAAAAA BABY~' I said. Like finally.. I hated choosing this movie, it's so stupid. Dx I wonder how she liked this movie.. Ugh whatever.

'LIKE. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAY Let's go now. Can we eat kimchi? Please please pleeeeeeease? Or chicken. Or KFC. Or KIMCHI!!! OR KIMCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~ OR CHOCOLATES. OR-'

'Shut up or you wont even get any food my darling.'

'Fine, meano. I wont sit beside you, I'll be at a different table~ I'll call Key! ' She said, taking her phone out. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from taking out her phone.

'But I reserved a table at a restaurant for us! We could get some Kimchi or KFC or Chocolates or whatever on our way back. Now this is a 2-person date, not 3. Don't call Key. OKAY?!?!?!?'

'YEAAAAAAAAAY I LOVE YOU~! Arra arra. I wont call him. He'll go all on me saying "WHY YOU DISTURB ME HUH!!!!" ' She imitated Key at the end. Haha. I held her hand to the carpark, and we drove to this restaurant*

' OMONA this place looks awesome! ' She cooed. I just smirked and walked her into it.

'This place.. was not that hard to get. You wanna know why? I know the daughter of the owner of this restaurant.' It was.. Songhwa's prime time enemy. She hated her.
 

--Flashback. (A/N -- This was never added into the story)

Songhwa's POV

I was walking back from the cafe, when a group of 4 girls came to my table. I was sitting alone, because Key, Jjong, Taetae, Minho and Onew was busy with their schedule. My bestfriend, Meng Jia ALSO wasn't there because she had detention.

'Hey .' Jessica Jung called out. her, who the heck is she to call me a huh?!

'Hey .' Ha! Take that.

'What did you call her?' Some random girl named Tiffany said.

'. S-L-U-T. Get it? Or do you need a dictionary?' I said. Aish -,-

'No, I think I'm smart enough to know whats ~' Tiffany went again.

'Oh really? Tell me whats 1+1 then.' I said confidently, knowing she wouldn't be able to answer it logically.

', obviously its 2.' Jessica went.

'You lil' here got it wronglieee. It's not 2. Its your . Watch your hole here, or I'mma slap your fugly face till your make up gets smudged all over'

' up . Tiff, Yoon, let's get outta here'

'Ha, scaredy-cats.' I said, just as I saw them stomp their bloody-high heels. Ugh how annoying. s.

End of Songhwa's POV, ---

Jonghyun's POV

'Who's..?' She asked me. She really had no clue uh? Should I tell her? I should.. No.. I shouldn't. YEAH I SHOULD. Yup. I'm doing it.

'Y-your f-friend J-jessica..'

'T-t-that Jessica?!! Wait.. Did you say my "FRIEND" Jessica? In your dreams darls, she's never gonna be my friend. Whatever. Like I'm gonna see-'

'OMO JONGHYUN OPPA! And.. You.. ' Goddamn CRAP, I see Songhwa heating up. God.. save me.. D:

'O-oh H-hi J-jessica.....' I said, as I saw Songhwa's face crumple as Jessica linked arms with me. I tried to let go, but failed.

'Oppa ahh, let's go inside and eat! My appa has brought his favorite personal chef today! ' She said, dragging me into the huuuuuuge restaurant.

'You so dead Jjong.. So dead..' Songhwa mouthed me.

'I'm soooorrrryy ?' I mouthed her back. We got in, Jessica got some food for " us " , and by us is for her and me ONLY. Nothing for Songhwa? OMG Kill me before I get killed....

'Uhm.. Jjong.. I'mma call Key to pick me up and NO EXCEPTIONS.' She gave me a cold glare and walked out of the table with her bag.

'Songhwa! Wai-'

'OPPA! Try this!' Jessica said.

'Ani, Jessica I'm really not in the mood to eat right now, just let- '

'Hell to the no. NOW EAT IT.'

'Ugh damn! Get away!' I tried to let go of her grip. I managed to let go , and I ran after Songhwa. I found her hugging her legs near the carpark. 

'Songhwa.. Please..' I  tried  to pull her up, but she let go of my grip. That made me really sad, I just tightened my grip altho I didn't want to. '

'Let's go.' I said. She just noded her head.

'You ..' Jessica cursed.

~~~~~~

Annyeong! ^^ Sorry for the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate update. I've been lazy. >< I'm really sorry. Really. Seroously. From the - Shuitup Yee.

OKAY. I'll update soon, for that "SPICE" I've been talking bout. HAHAHAH You'll see what it is.. :D PPYEONG! :P