Chapter 2

Morning

Gianna walked to Jinki’s room with anger boiled in her head. She totally called him last night to tell the schedule changes and this boy didn’t relay the information to . Gianna glanced at her watch and sighed. Stylist from Biggie Magazine would arrive soon and all the members clearly were not ready yet. It would be so unprofessional if they saw SHINee in this condition, it would just ruin their image.

Gianna opened Jinki room harshly and welcomed by a sight of sleeping Jinki. She released a single breath, how could a sleeping boy looked so angelic? She couldn’t help but her anger disappeared right away when she saw Jinki pouted and hugged his favourite bolster in childish way.

“Jinki...”she sat on his edge of the bed and shoke his body lightly.

Jinki didn’t even open his eyes, instead he grabbed Gianna’s arm and pulled her body toward him. Gianna lost her balance and fell right beside Jinki, she tried to get up but Jinki’s protective arms around her waist didn’t help at all.

“Jinki!” Gianna yelled. “Wake up or I’m gonna pour you with water” she threatened.

Jinki chuckled, still closing his eyes. “Noona, how can you do that when you can’t even release yourself from me?”he tightened his arms, pulling Gianna closer to his chest.

“I’m not your noona” Gianna frowned. She was younger than most of SHINee members, exluding Taemin. So why did this old man call her Noona?

“Noonaaa~”he said singing.

Gianna’s face turned red from unpatience. If Jinki behaved like this, there was only one way to wake him up.

She brought her face closer to his and began blowing some air to his eyes.

“Wake up~” she said cutely. “Jinki oppa wake up~”

And she was right, Jinki snapped his eyes open.  His face caught a pair of brown eyes in front of him and he smiled satisfiedly.

“ I thought it was just a dream” he rubbed his eyes. “Good morning baby” he snuggled even more to Gianna.

“Well the good news is, I’m real. The bad news is, you have to wake up now and get ready because people from Biggie magazine will come in 5 minutes”

“Hem?”Jinki stared at her eyes, didn’t mind to listen what she was saying. “How could you look so beautiful in the morning?” he murmured. “But you look so cold, you forgot to wear your coat again, didn’t you?” he caressed her face with his thumb.

“Jinki please..”she sighed, enjoying Jinki’s touch on her face. This is her weakness, she couldn’t stay mad at him for more than 2 minutes.

“Hem? I can’t hear you” Jinki said playfully.

“Can you just let me goo? You really have to get ready now” she gathered her emotion and glared at him.

That was when her phone rang. She pulled her hand from Jinki grip and answered the phone.

“Yoboseyo”

“Ne, Yoboseyo? Park Gianna?”

“Ne..”

“I’m from Biggie Magazine. I’m sorry to say this but I think we have to postphone our photoshoot with SHINee to this afternoon”

“Hem? Why? What happened?” her eyebrows furrowed.

“Well, we got some trouble here in office. Apparently some of our stylist had to go to Japan because of sudden matters, and we can only send the substitute this afternoon since others stylist already tied to their own schedule” the caller sounded guilty.

“Oh it’s okay... SHINee is free today so a change of schedule still can be followed”she replied.

“Oh Thanks God. Thank you very much Gianna ssi”

“Ne, you are welcome”

Gianna hung up her phone and pouted.

“Hehe I knew something like this would happened so I deliberately didn’t tell others about sudden schedule changes” Jinki suddenly spoke.

“What?” she glared.

“Actually, the stylist is a friend of mine. She already texted me last night”

“What?” she hissed again. “So why didn’t you tell me? You know how hard it is for me to bring all your stuffs here all alone? And in the early morning? I didn’t even have time to dry my hair!” she snapped angrily.

“I like your wet hair” Jinki looked down and kissed her hair.

“Jinki, I’m being serious here” Gianna glared at him. “You shold differentiate our work relationship and romance relationship wisely! You can’t do this to me”

“But I miss you” he pouted. “Look at the good side, we have couple of free hours before the stylist come. We can do so much things” he grinned.

“ert” she muttered.

“What are you gonna do with your ert boyfriend,manager ssi?” he asked playfully.

“Well” she smiled seductively. “Since I’m very tired and didn’t have proper sleep last night, you have to be my pillow, my bolster, and my blanket now” she hugged Jinki tight while using his arm as a pillow.

Jinki chuckled, “With my pleasure Noona” he hugged her back and began humming a lullaby song.

“I’m not your noona” Gianna protested  tiredly, but her words were cut by Jinki’s lip that already crushed against hers.

“Just sleep Noona” he whispered between their kisses.

“How could I sleep if you kiss me like this? You wake another part of my body” Gianna grumbled.

Jinki bursted out laughing. “So..maybe we better not to sleep then” he said huskily as he flipped his position so Gianna trapped beneath him.

“You know what?” Gianna smiled while staring at his eyes. “I think that’s good idea”