Chapter 1

Morning

Gianna dragged her feet to the dormitory, trying to peek at her front view since all the boxes and hangers on her hand blocked her vision to the surrounding.

“Oh thanks God” she breathed heavily as she made herself into a not too big elevator after so much struggling.

“Why this thing doesn’t move” Gianna muttered when she realized that the elevator didn’t move after 5 seconds she entering it. “Oh the button, how stupid” she kicked 10th floor button with her feet while trying to adjust her boxes while holding all her belongings below her chin.

Few severals later, she got out from the elevator, still struggling. She made her way slowly to the door number 9001 and punched the password with her knuckles.

“Oh Noonaa” Taemin was the first person who welcomed her. “Why you bring these all by yourself? You can just call us and we can fetch you from the lobby” he took some boxes from her arm.

“Nah, no need to” Gianna sighed as she put all the boxes on the floor. “Where is the rest?”

“In the dining room, we are eating breakfast. Come join us Noona” Taemin dragged my hand to the kitchen where all SHINee members were busy eating their  morning meal.

“Oh hi Gian! What took you here so early?” Jonghyun grinned, still munching on his kimchi fried rice. “Hem?” Gianna’s eyebrow furrowed. “What do you mean with so early? It’s 8 o’clock guys, you are suppose to be ready in 15 minutes” she scowled.

“Wait wait..”Key cut her. “We have schedule this morning? I though we are free today” he pouted.

Gianna frowned, “I already told Jinki last night that the photoshot for Biggie Magazine is speed up to today, which it means that your free day has to be tomorrow”

“What? He didn’t tell us anything!” Minho protested.

Jonghyun sighed disappointedly,“Aish I already booked the tickets to musical with Sodam Noona”

Gianna left dumbfounded, it was clear that their dubu leader forgot to relay the news.

“Jinki....”Gianna closed her eyes as she trying to hold her anger, her hand crawled into two medium size fists. SHINee members stared  in horror, they all knew very well when their only female manager got angry, then it was the end. Their leader is so dead right now.

“Where.is.Jinki?” Gianna opened her eyes, glaring at them with sharp eyes.

“Hem...”Taemin looked to his left and right. “He doesn’t wake up yet Noona” then he bitted his lower lip nervously.

“HE DOESN’T WAKE UP YET?” Gianna exploded. “THE STYLISH UNNIE WILL ARRIVE IN 10 MINUTES AND LOOK AT ALL OF YOU! STILL IN PAJAMAS WITH BED HAIR AND KIMCHI FRIED RICE SAUCE ON YOUR LIPS AND JINKI DOESN’T EVEN  WAKE UP YET?!”

They all gulped.

“Boys,  finish your breakfast quickly and take a bath. I don’t care whether you have to shower together or what but  I want you to be all handsome and clean in the living room 10 minutes from now” she tried to maintain her temper.

“Yes Giaaan” they nodded and began finishing their meal in lightning speed.

“Oh by the way ” Gian said suddenly. “I’m the one who’re gonna take care of Jinki. Don’t bother to wake him up” and after that she disappeared from the kitchen and heading to the Jinki’s room.

“See?” Jonghyun spoke once Gianna left from their sight. “Hyung is gonna dead” he whispered that earned chuckle from all person in the table.