Chapter 1

Girlfriend For Hire

"Young master?! Your dad wants to talk to you immidietly."

 

"Hmm what the heck john its saturday!" Kim said.

 

"But im afraid young master that your dad will get mad at me." 

 

"Okay okay! Be there at 5!"

 

Dad's room

 

"Dad what? Its saturday and i have no class but your disturbing me."

 

"Kim i heared  that you have so many fails at your school."

 

"Huh? Yeah i admit but whats the matter with that?" 

 

"You are getting older kim, i mean you know youre 18 and you need to learn how to use that mature thing and stop wasting our money for clubs alcohol or whatever that you do illegal i want you to learn frankly so that one day you will name our company." 

 

 

"Wait dad what the hell are you talking about?"

 

 

"I will send you to nan."

 

 

"Huh?! Hell no! What the hell dad! No no no! I will not go there i have no friends and thats final no!" Kim said while walking out of her fathers room.

 

 

"This kiddo never learns, huh lets see if you fell on that girl, well kim good luck."

 

 

Kim's Pov

 

Now my dad want to send me in nan i don't know what gets him to send me there i have no friends there and even if i had a money car phone or etc im not fine there. Well im not even introducing my self to you guys im Kim Jittaleela the heir of my father, my mom died at my age 7. I admit that im a tom and so many girls have fallen for me but i didn't liked it and im tired of them. I have once a girlfriend but she's just gone like a bubble and i can't even believe that day and im single for 2 years. Since yam gone i have go to bars almost every night, i have a friend ter, mario, and van. They are like my brothers, we alwsys hang out and we have a house that we designed, well back to my dad im still mad about whathe just said, but i think that it can change me, we'll see.

 

 

I came downstairs at my dad's room again.

 

 

"Dad okay im going to nan."

 

 

"Ohh haha thats my boy okay prepare your self tomorrow you'll leave at 6"

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

6 AM

 

"Bye kim take care" 

 

 

"Hmmm"

 

 

At nan

 

 

I can't describe this place i thought that it will be bad going here a saw the mountains, the trees, and lakes how beautiful this place was until i saw a girl with a petite body and milky skin well shes pretty and cute.

 

"Hi." 

 

 

"Ohh hi, you are kim jittaleela right?" 

 

 

"Hehe yeah im kim and you?" 

 

 

"Im pie mindara."

 

 

"Youre beatuful."

 

 

"Huh? Pardon?"

 

 

Oh no kim what the hell are you talking about?! Damn you just saty calm!