chap 2 ; updated

He looks just like you ( Chanyeol has a baby? )

When there was another knock on the door, miyoung went to go answer it, figuring it was the other guys, but she froze at what she saw.That COULD NOT BE chanyeol standing next to Kai and Sehun, but it was.

 miyoung stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes "Chanyeol..  if you're gonna tell me what I think you're gonna say I'm gonna punch you so hard in the face.." Chnayeol grabbed miyoungs arm pulling her away from Baekhyun and Woohyun who were now rolling on the floor together "I'm sorry.. he made me," Baekhyun started but was cut off by miyoung ."ARE YOU STUPID?!" Chanyeol covered miyoungs mouth she quickly moved his hand away. "I heard everything.. about our son.. and why you left me." Chanyeol said and crossed his arms, Suho got up from the couch and walked next to Chanyeol. "before you kill us it's not what you think, he over heard us at the dorm." miyoung groaned and hit her head against the wall,  

"What am I supposed to say to him after this long?" Chanyeol said, "What do I even say to poor Woohyun? Did you even think about this before you did it or are you really that stupid?!" Chanyeol put his hand over his heart "miyoung why are you so mean to your bestfriend and ex boyfriend?" miyoung slapped his arm "Because you're a stupid giant that does things without thinking!" miyoung ran her fingers threw her hair as she walked away to pick uo Woohyun, and sit on the couch with him looking at sehun"Seriously sehun.. what am I supposed to even say to yeol after so long..."

sehun took a breath patting miyoung on the shoulder "That you still love him?" miyoung blinked "I.. I don't." he stopped her, "miyoung .. why so you do this? you hide your feelings. I know you - I know you still love him. everyone does" She paused for a second "I do.. I still love him." Chanyeol had heard everything. "can you do me a favor guys? can you get Woohyun out for a while so I can talk to miyoung ?" Baekhyun nodded. before he left the kitchen and headed over to miyoung and Woohyun, he had told her they were going to take Woohyun to the park then for some icecream . miyoung let them and it was just her and Chanyeol, Chanyeol sat next to miyoung grabbing her hands. "miyoung why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" miyoung looked down."you know I would have supported you right?" "yes of course... it's just you were so happy about becoming an idol.. so I thought breaking up with you would be the best option.." Chanyeol took a deep breath. "do you still love me?" miyoung finally looked up at him."of course I do.. breaking up with you was the hardest thing I ever had to do, not one day went by that I didn't think of you,but things are.. complicated now.. with Woohyun.. I told him his father wanted nothing  to do with him... so he would stop asking." Chanyeol took a breath "We can tell him his father changed his mind, I want to be involved with him." miyoung was in though for a few minutes. "I'm okay with that." "and what about us? I am still in  love with you/" Chanyeol said. "We could try us again...if you want." Chanyeol smiled wide before kissing her. "When they get back you can meet our son."