Yoongi

Babied

If Taehyung had to choose which member of the group that he most loathed when that member is around his precious sunshine, it would be the one and only Daegu descendant Min Yoongi.

Taehyung can handle Seokjin being motherly, he can handle Hoseok acting like Jimin is still some child that needs all the attention in the world, he can handle Namjoon doing too much skinship. Hell, he can even handle Jungkook being a little by clinging on to Jimin as if he is some life source. But what he absolutely cannot tolerate, is when Park Jimin and Min Yoongi combine forces.

It's like the worst thing ever. When the two of them are together, they get lost in their own world and completely ignore every other group member as if they are non-existant. And don't even get Taehyung started on the fact that Yoongi sneaks into Jimin's bed sometimes.

What makes it worse, is that it's Yoongi's birthday too. And that means that the birthday boy can do what he wants, not that he doesn't already or anything.

Taehyung has a feeling in the pit of his stomach, that this day is going to be the worst out of everybody elses.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!"

Taehyung's eyes crack open when he hears his precious sunshine's coarse voice echoes throughout the dorm. He's tempted to just go back to sleep, but then he remembers a couple of things;

a) It's Yoongi's birthday.

b) Yoongi is taking care of his precious sunshine.

c) He has to keep an eye on Yoongi, just in case he tries to do some funny business with his precious sunshine.

d) He should greet Yoongi and give him his present.

Lazily, Taehyung flings the duvet off of his body and gets off of his bed to lay down on the floor to look for his badly wrapped present. Once he finds it, he pushes himself upwards and walks to the living room.

When he gets there, he's greeted by the sight of Yoongi with both of his arms and legs wrapped around Jimin, effectively trapping him. Taehyung's fingers clench around his gift, which is just a white beanie with the word 'swag' written on it in black, capital letters. He's tempted to just not give Yoongi his present and just try to find a place where he will be able to hide his body.

"Tae~" Jimin's rough, albeit adorable, voice calls out. "You're awake!"

Taehyung musters a smile before trudging over to the pair. "Happy birthday." He manages to at least sound happy as he s the gift in Yoongi's grabby hands.

"Thanks." Yoongi says as he gives him his gummy smile.

Just then, the other members walk in. Seokjin is holding Yoongi's cake and the other members around him are singing a 'happy birthday' song.

Yoongi is all smiles, and Taehyung notices how his arms and legs tighten around his precious sunshine which makes him have to resist the urge to yank Yoongi away from Jimin.

Taehyung clenches his fists while biting the inside of his cheek as he watches Yoongi blow out his candles, letting Jimin help him which makes him [Jimin] all smiles and no, why is Yoong doing this? Jimin is not a child, and he definitely does not need to help Yoongi blow out his birthday candles.

This is absolutely outrageous and Taehyung would stomp off to sulk in his room, but the cake looks really nice so he sticks around, trying his best not to claw out his eyes as he watches Yoongi and Jimin.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung sits on the couch with crossed arms, he's trying not to saunter into Yoongi and Jimin's room to check up on what the pair are doing. It's difficult, it really is. Especially when none of the others seem to think that it's bothering.

"I should give Yoongi the medicine," Seokjin mumbles from beside him.

Taehyung perks up, "I will if you want." He hopes that he didn't sound too eager.

"Sure," Seokjin says, giving Taehyung an odd look. "You know which one it is, right?"

"Yep!" He replies, already skipping to the kitchen.

When he's in the kitchen, he walks to the fridge and opens it before searching for his precious sunshine's medicine. Once he finds it, he strolls out of the kitchen.

On the way to Yoongi and Jimin's room, Taehyung has to mentally prepare himself because you know, it wouldn't really be a good thing if he just suddenly attacks Yoongi.

His hand hovers on top of the door handle. He inhales deeply and opens the door.

"Hey, I brou-" Taehyung blinks at the sight before him. His eyebrows furrow and he continuously blinks to make sure that his brain processed the scene before him correctly. Why is Min Yoongi doing this to him? What has Taehyung ever done to deserve this?

Taehyung places the bottle of medicine on top of the small table before melodramatically falling to his knees. He knew Yoongi would do something like this.

The two are taking a nap, but they're spooning and no, why on earth is this happening?! Taehyung is suppose to be the big spoon, not Yoongi. He bangs his fist on the floor but winces afterwards because damn that really hurt.

He leaves the room with a frown on his face and begins to plan how he can destroy Min Yoongi.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung rolls his eyes, he isn't even listening to Jungkook talk. He's too busy trying to obliterate Yoongi from his place on the couch, which is on the opposite side of the room from Yoongi and his precious sunshine.

Like, Yoongi just had to come up with the idea that he and Jimin should watch a video on his phone. And don't get Taehyung wrong, he loves watching videos on his phone too. But, the way Jimin is trapped inbetween Yoongi's legs, the way Yoongi has both his arms secured on Jimin's waist, the way Yoongi is resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder and the way they're sharing the earphones? Yeah. That is definitely, absolutely and most clearly something that he cannot tolerate.

Oh, and did he mention that they're all laughs and Yoongi Hyung, what else should we watch?~ 

Taehyung ruffles his hair annoyedly. At this point, he thinks that the maknae has stopped talking because that buzzing sound from beside him has disappeared. And that's totally okay, but Taehyung is too busy trying not steal his precious sunshine away from Yoongi.

He feels a hand wrap around his own and averts his eyes to the owner of the hand. "What?"

"I said," Jungkook says with a sigh that almost sounds irritated, but Taehyung knows that it's something else. "Let's go."

Taehyung makes this dumbfounded look in his face, "come again?"

"I am treating you to bubble tea. You know, before you actually do murder Yoongi Hyung."

He purses his lips, "I do not want to 'murder Yoongi Hyung'."

Jungkook gives him a look, "yeah. Okay, and Jin Hyung doesn't make the best seaweed soup that we have ever tasted."

"Fine."

(And as they leave the room, still hand-in-hand, neither of them notice Jimin make a displeased expression with a pout on his face.)

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When they walk into the dorm, it's abnormally quiet. Almost as if nobody is home. The pair stroll into the living room, but find nobody there.

"Go check the kitchen," Taehyung commands which makes Jungkoom give him a look but the younger male does as he's told anyway. "Are they there?"

"Nope!"

Taehyung chews the inside of his lip, where could they have gone? And more importantly, why didn't they tell them where they went? His mind becomes scrambled in thoughts and he feels the urge to cry but commit some sort of violent act at the same time.

But then the door opens, and Taehyung doesn't hesitate to whirl his whole body around. A sigh of relief escapes his lips when he sees Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok start to file in. However, when Hoseok closes the door behind him, Taehyung tilts his head.

"Aren't Yoongi Hyung and Jimin coming?"

There's a painful silence (for Taehyung anyway) as they remove their coats and shoes. It's Seokjin who answers him though, "no, they decided to stay out for a bit longer."

Taehyung's eye twitches, but none of the older members notice because they're actually quite tired, "where did you guys go anyway?"

"Lunch. But Jimin wanted to go to the arcade with just Yoongi, so we let them."

Taehyung's throat feels dry all of a sudden so he justs clears his throat and nods.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung watches the clock impatiently, it's nearly nine thirty in the night and his precious sunshine hasn't returned. They're in the living room, watching Running Man but of course, Taehyung is paying no attention to it.

He and Jungkook were told that the hyung line were actually trying to call them, but Taehyung only then realized that he left his phone at the dorm and Jungkook had his on silent mode.

Sighing, Taehyung ruffles irritatedly his hair at the thought of Yoongi and Jimin at the arcade. He sincerely hopes that it isn't a date, it probably isn't though because the pair think of each other as brothers. Right?

The door opens and Yoongi is rushing into the living room. It's amazing that Yoongi is actually running, it's a really rare sight. Taehyung would comment about Yoongi running, but he sees Jimin in the older's arms, unmoving.

"SEOKJIN HELP ME!" The panic in his eyes makes Taehyung's heart stop, and also he called Seokjin by his full name which really isn't a good thing.

All the members spring up from their positions. 

"Lay him down here! Now!" Seokjin instructs as he gestures to the couch near him with urgency. When Yoongi does as he's told, Seokjin immediately begins to check up on Jimin.

"What happened?" Taehyung croaks, Jimin's still body is really beginning to sprout tears from his eyes.

"I … I don't know, one moment he's all fun and games and then the next he's fainting." Yoongi explains, and he looks so incredibly concerned that Taehyung doesn't even have the energy to erase him from existance.

"Jungkook, get me a damp cloth and a small basin of water," Seokjin commands before turning to face the rest of them, "he's fine, his body just overheated and he probably was exhausted but didn't tell Yoongi. The idiot."

His explanation has Taehyung sighing in relief and running over to the couch, sitting on the floor to watch Jimin. The older's steady breaths assures Taehyung that he'll be fine, but he's sweating a lot and Taehyung is worried about that.

Jungkook comes back with the required items and just as Taehyung was about to volunteer to take care of his precious sunshine, Yoongi grabs the items from the maknae. Oh yeah, it's Yoongi's day to take care of him.

"I'll do it," but then he's ing the stuff back to Jungkook's hands, "I'll bring him to our room first."

Taehyung can't help but watch in envy as Yoongi carries Jimin away bridal style.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"HE'S AWAKE!" Yoongi hollers. The other members run to the pair's room and finds Yoongi squeezing a very flushed looking Jimin in a hug. They all run to him and coo at him but also at the same time scold him. 

"You idiot!" Yoongi says as Seokjin is squishing Jimin's cheeks gently, "are you trying to give me heart failure on my birthday?!" 

Jimin musters a small smile, "sorry Hyung, I just wanted you to have the best birthday."

This has Yoongi hugging Jimin all over again, much to Taehyung's misfortune, "my birthday wouldn't have been the best if you died." 

"Sorry Hyung," Jimin pouts, teary eyed. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"You scared us too Jimin!" Hoseok says from where he's standing, wiping away what looks like tears from his cheeks. And it seemed to have a domino effect because all of a sudden Jimin is crying, which has Jungkook crying and Namjoon looks like he wants to wail.

"We're glad you're okay, Jiminnie." Taehyung says after clearing his throat and blinking the tears away from his eyes.

His sunshine smiles, "me too."

"Alright. Alright. Go away so me and Park Jiminnie can go to sleep, because I am tired as hell." Yoongi says, and Taehyung is forced to leave the room because Jungkook is dragging him away.

That night, Taehyung doesn't feel so bitter about the (high) possibility that Yoongi might be spooning his precious sunshine, because it's his day tomorrow.

And he can't wait, so he falls asleep with a grin on his face.


so i know it's the 10th now and yoongi's birthday was yesterday and i'm sosososososo sorry, like i tried to update it yesterday but then homework happened 😭 so here it is, hope you guys enjoyed~ ♥♡♥ ≧﹏≦