Namjoon

Babied

Taehyung knows that he should be okay with the members doing skinship with Jimin like, it should be all cool with him. But unfortunately it's not and most of his problems lay with the very unsuspecting Namjoon.

See the problem with Namjoon is that he is, very obviously, the destructive one in Bangtan. He knows it, the members know it, their fans know it and of course their manager too. Now, when Taehyung states it like that it doesn't seem like a problem. But there is a problem you see, because since Seokjin doesn't trust Namjoon with feeding Jimin or doing anything to him that would require some sort of object, he makes up for it with skinship.

Taehyung absolutely, most definitely loathes that little fact, and he has a feeling that today is going to be one of the worst days in his entire life.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung's eye twitches repeatedly, his mouth seems to make an annoyed movement by itself and his knuckles are turning white from gripping his chopsticks too tight. He tries inhaling and exhaling, but it doesn't work for him. Jealous bubbles within him and he cannot for the life of him tear his eyes away from Namjoon.

The group are eating breakfast that Seokjin, with the help of Hoseok, cooked this morning. And honestly, Taehyung is usually always happy during breakfast because he gets to eat a lot of food. But he isn't happy this morning. How could be happy this morning? Is he suppose to be estatic about Jimin being on Namjoon's lap while they're eating breakfast? Yeah, he doesn't think so either. 

Like, he's totally okay with Seokjin feeding Jimin because he's over that. But he can see from across the table that Namjoon's left arm is around Jimin's waist and when Namjoon is chewong his food, he sometimes places his forehead on Jimin's back as if Taehyung isn't about to stab him with his chopsticks from across the table.

"Can you pass the soup please Tae?" Namjoon requests with a smile on his face.

Taehyung imagines himself erpunching Namjoon before picking up the bowl of soup dramatically and handing it to him. "Here."

"Thanks." He struggles a bit to try and get the bowl out of Taehyung's grip, so he clears his throat. "Uhm … Tae, I kind of want the bowl."

The younger blinks multiple times to try and get the image of himself jabbing Namjoon in several places using his chopsticks. 

Everyone looks at him weirdly, but Jimin's eyebrows crease in worry as he stares at Taehyung. "Are you okay?" 

He's about to reply, like he really was, but then Jungkook starts sprouting nonsense from his mouth and Taehyung's glare deepens at Namjoon who wraps both his arms around his precious sunshine.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung rushes to get his socks on but then he hears the door slamming and he throws the shoe that he was about to put on at the wall in front of him. "." He curses under his breath just in case Seokjin is around him somewhere.

He trudges to his room with an aura that is the exact opposite of rainbows and unicorns. He cannot believe that this is happening again. How could he have let Namjoon and his precious sunshine Jimin slip through his fingers like that?

His mind goes totally haywire because who knows, Namjoon could have been lying about the two of them going to the recording studio to listen to the song that he produced with Warren G. That could have easily been a lie. Taehyung's rather overactive imagination begins to conjour some images that make his stomach churn so unpleasantly that he staggers backwards, his legs feeling like jelly.

"Woah, you okay?" Jungkook asks from where he's lying on his bunk bed.

"Uhm," Taehyung swallows thickly, his throat feeling too dry all of a sudden. He blinks hard because he can see them image of Namjoon removing Jimin's clothing and that is most definitely not okay. In fact it makes it even harder for him to answer Jungkook but he musters a reply anyway. "I'm fine." He croaks, weakly walking to his bed.

 "Are you sure? Because you look a bit paler." 

Sighing, Taehying drops his head onto his pillow. "I'm sure." He closes his eyes and there's a thick silence before he lets himself fall into a deep sleep.

Taehyung dreams of him and Jimin going on dates, cuddling each other to sleep and him making love to Jimin on several occasions.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung wakes up in cold sweat, he can hardly breathe. His dream spiralled downwards towards the middle, Namjoon somehow appeared and disrupted the whole thing. He [Namjoon] took Jimin away from him and they ended up getting married and adopting children while he just remained bitter and hating on Namjoon for the rest of his life.

Using his left hand, he flings his duvet away from him and climbs down the ladder before making his way to the kitchen.

He grabs a cup from the cupboard, walks over to the fridge and opens it to take out the jug of water. He pours himself a decent amount before gulping it down and slamming the cup on the counter somewhat dramatically.

"Taehyung," he whips his head towards the door and find Seokjin with two plastic bags in his hands, "wanna help me make dinner?"

"Sure."

Seokjin has him cutting up the vegetables while he works on the meat. Taehyung pretends that he's some sort of ninja and tries to cut up the vegetables quickly, but ends up cutting a long line on his index finger. He immediately drops the knife which makes Seokjin look at him.

"What did you do?" His eyes are wide and he lets go of the meat and knife. "Come on." He nods his head towards the door and makes his way to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

"I was just trying t- OW THAT STINGS!" Taehyung winces as Seokjin disinfects the large cut.

By the end of it, Taehyung's finger has been bandaged and Seokjin asks Hoseok and Jungkook to help him with dinner instead.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When the door slams shut, Taehyung jumps up from his position on the couch and races towards it. He sees his precious sunshine and does not hesitate to run to him with open arms. Taehyung squishes Jimin really tight and he doesn't ever want to let go of him.

But there's something so very wrong. Jimin isn't hugging him back, and that is when Taehyung feels the four arms on his stomach. He slowly lets go while stepping back simultaneously.

That's when he sees it. He sees Namjoon's arms hold Jimin's hands by encircling his arms around the younger from behind. Taehyung tries his best to stop himself from challenging Namjoon to a fight, and he is fortunately stopped by Jimin speaking.

"What happened to you!?" His eyes are wide, and it makes Taehyung follow the direction of his eyes.

They land on his bandaged index finger and so he shrugs. "I was helping Jin Hyung make dinner."

"I'm gone for a few hours and you get yourself injured," Jimin says in a soft, playful tone as a gentle smile makes its way onto his face. He removes Namjoon's arms from him and coughs into his elbow before walking up to Taehyung to inspect his finger.

Taehyung tries not to smile smugly at Namjoon, who is in fact not even paying any attention because he's removing his coat and hanging it up on their jacket rack.

"It's nothing major, right?" Jimin asks with his hoarse voice as he lifts the finger up near his eyes and inspects it in several different directions.

"We-" Just as Taehyung was about to feign how terribly sore it is, Namjoon interrupts.

"He's fine," he says nonchalantly as he casually wraps both his thin, slender arms around Jimin and resting his chin on the shorter's shoulders before his eyes move upwards to meet Taehyung's eyes. "Aren't you?"

"Yep. Totally peachy." He grits out as he tries to make the offending arms singe away from Jimin's waist. 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

The group have just finished dinner and they have decided to play some video games then watch movies. They're playing multi-player on Street Fighter IV, and so far Taehyung has beat everyone who has taken care of his precious sunshine. He and Namjoon are about to battle against each other. 

Taehyung chooses Ryu while Namjoon chooses Sagat. Taehyung bites the inside of his cheek as he tries not to maul Namjoon's face off because the entire time they have been playing, he has had Jimin inbetween in his legs, look all too comfy. He lets go of the controller, cracking his knuckles before picking it up again.

*   *   *   *   *   *   * 

Taehyung smiles along with the others as his precious sunshine does this small happy dance (still inbetween Namjoon's legs, his mind reminds him). Okay, Taehyung will admit it, he let Jimin win. But, it was totally worth it because Jimin looks so absolutely happy and yeah, Taehyung is pretty glad that he let the older win.

Jimin stops dancing, and with a sniffle he begins to speak. "Aren't we going to watch a DVD now?"

They all nod and order Jungkook to turn off the gaming console.  

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Resisting the urge to just erpunch Namjoon in the gut is the most hardest thing that he has done today. They're watching Big Hero 6 and Namjoon is wiping away Jimin's tears and no, that's suppose to be Taehyung's job. He can't concentrate on the film, let alone enjoy it. His eyes sharpen even more when Namjoon squishes his precious sunshine in a hug.

By the time they're on the fifth film, Jimin falls asleep and Hoseok pauses the DVD and blatantly points it out. They all squeal (Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook) and coo at how adorable Jimin looks. They all whip out their phones and snap a picture of him.

"I'll bring him to bed," he yawns, "I'm pretty tired too." 

Taehyung's eye twitches but before he can object, Namjoon is scooping up Jimin in his arms and walking away.

Taehyung purses his lips as they continue to watch random DVD's before calling it a night when they notice that it's two in the morning.

All he can hear is Jungkook's breathing, and he can't help but frown at the thought of Namjoon and his precious sunshine sleeping in the same room.


Heeeeeey guys~ so i finally updated this~ 😄 actually i have this plot okay, and it'll have vhope and jikook and y'know i was wondering if you guys would like to read it you know? but uhm yeah, i'll try to have the next chapter by/on the 9th because as we all know, that's when syub syub’s birthday is~ 😊 well i hoped you guys enjoyed reading this and ship jimjams with everybody lmao 😁 ♥♡♥