You said...

You said...

*Ring Ring Ring*
"Oppa, why don't you pick up your phone. I am sure Eun Ri wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important."
The boy looks at his girlfriend then at his phone. He lets our a big breath of air before looking back at his girlfriend.

"It'll be okay. I am sure it's nothing." He smiles at his girlfriend.
Then suddenly his phone went off again. This time he turned it off and stuffed it back into his pocket.


The couple continued their nice little date in the park with no more disturbance. Little did they know that Eun Ri was watching from afar. She felt a little pain in her heart. She wanted her bestfriend to pick up his phone. She needed him most right now.

"Junnie, what are we now....."

She decides to retreat from the scene. Soon she slowly faded into the late night crowd of high schoolers.


- - - Next Day
The sound of the door to the office opening and closing echoed in the silent office.
"Good Morning Miss Kwon Eun Ri. Why are you here so early in the morning?" the young lady at the office counter asked the girl who just entered the room.
"I am here to see Principal Jang."
"Okay, just let me notify him then you can go in," The receptionist phoned the Principal and got approval. "You can go right on in."
 

Eun Ri nods her head and continue on pass through the door.
"Well well well, look who we have here. Does this mean you are taking my offer?"

-------
"Junhyung Oppa! Junnie!" The girl's voice could be heard from behind the man. As she caught up with her boyfriend she tried to catch her breath. Her body bent down, hands on her waist, with heavy breaths of air going in and out.
He smiled and slowly his girlfriend's back. After she was able to breath normally, the couple made their way to their classes.
The boy known as Junhyung walked his girlfriend to her class before making way to his class.

As he entered his classroom he noticed the desk next to his was untouched.
'Eun Ri isn't here yet? Where could she be? She's usually here by now. Well where ever she is, I just hope it had nothing to do with her phone call last night.'

Junhyung sat in his desk awaiting for Eun Ri's arrival. However, she never came. Soon the bell rang and in came the teacher.

"Everyone, please sit down and be quiet. I have some news for you all." Everyone sat down and gave their full attentions to the teacher.
"I am sorry to say, Kwon Eun Ri will no longer be a student among our school."

Suddenly Junhyung stood up from shock. "Wha--What d-did you ju-just s-say? Can I ask where she is?"
"Eun Ri is heading to Los Angeles. When, I do not know. I was informed with only this information when I came into work by the Principal."

'The principal? I should've known!' Junhyung thought as he ran towards his motorcycle and rushed to the airport.


----- Airport
"Eun Ri!" Junhyung yelled out as he ran through the airport. 'Where could she be?'
Junhyung ran towards the couner and asked for where he could find the ward for a flight towards Los Angeles. He hurried the lady at the counter as he was losing patience. "PALI!"
He turned back to look around. He would keep glancing back at the girl behind the counter. Then it suddenly hit him, after hearing the flights be called, "Can you ask for Kwon Eun Ri to stop! I need her to stop! She can't board her plane. It's a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH! PALI YAH!"

The flustered attendant did as she was told. She was calling for a Kwon Eun Ri. While she was doing so Junhyung decided to take off.


He ran around looking everywhere. He finally saw the screen listing where what flight was where. As soon as he found the place he was looking for on the screen, he ran off trying to find the ward. As he finally reached it, he notice there was no one there yet. Either the plane left or Eun Ri was still here.

But the flight couldn't be gone yet, the screen had not said anything about already departed. He decided to look around.
Someone suddenly caught his eyes. It was a girl sitting by herself along the brick built as a wall to surround the tree.

"Eun Ri!" He yelled as he ran towards the girl. The girl suddenly looks up. Shocked she quickly got up and took her luggage. She was about to walk away when Junhyung suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"Stop! Where are you going? Why are you going? Is it because of him? Why! Why are you listening to what he says?! ARE YOU STUPID!" Junhyung didn't bother to catch his breath. He wanted answers from his best friend. He didn't want her to be suffering.

She slowly turned to look at Junhyung. "YES I AM STUPID! Why does it matter to you? What right do you have to yell at me now? I called you so many times last night!"
"I---" "You what? You had something important going on? Don't lie to me. Don't lie to yourself. I saw you Yong Jun Hyung! I saw you with your girlfriend. I saw it all!"

"What, I can't be with my girlfriend? Are you that important that I cannot just for once not answer your call?"
"Then why bother caring now? You have no right to yell at me now. Just listen to what you just said!" She took in a breath of air and let it out, trying to calm herself down. "If you really cared you wouldn't have TURNED OFF YOUR PHONE! Don't give me this crap now! And to think..." She rolled her eyes as she looked away then glanced back at him.
"You said we were best friends. But when I needed you most, you put me off. Friends are supposed to stick together no matter what. Friends are family!"

"You said..."
 

"You said that no matter what, just to call you when I am in need. You promised you'd be my superhero. That even if you had to run from your girlfriend to come to my rescue you would. But where did that promise go last night??!!" She looked at him for an answer. But received none. "Don't you dare tell me I made a stupid choice. I had no choice. You made me choose. At least if I go, I'll have a real family of my own. Not your words of friends are family. To me, everything you said, doesn't mean a thing anymore. Friendship, obviously doesn't exist. Just let me go because I obviously wasn't the bestfriend that you were willing to leave your girlfriend for last night."

 

## Flight 250 departing from Incheon,Seoul, South Korea to Los Angeles, California is now boarding.
All passengers please make way towards the ward to check in and be seated.

 

The girl looks at the man right before her.
She pulls her hand away from his grip.

"I'm sorry---"
She cut him off before he could finish. "No...."


"I'm sorry..."

She says as she turns towards the ward without looking back.

"I'm sorry... I really don't want to leave you Junnie.
But if I didn't then you and your loved ones would only be in danger.
I couldn't let that evil man do that to you.
I didn't want to risk your chance at your dreams.
I had no choice Junnie. Just like everytime...
You said friends are family.
You are my only family, therefore I must protect you."