Chapter 10

I Fell In Love With a Little Vampire Girl

When the bell rang, the students immidiantly stood up to clean up all their stuffs. The students all stood up and greet the teacher. The teacher greeted back and told the students to have a good day.

"Jaemi-ah. Will you help me?" The teacher called out Jaemi, making her stop packing up her books.

"Ne?" Jaemi asked

"Will you please help me clean up the class for awhile? I actually told Jaebum and his friends to clean the class, but they escaped" The teacher chuckled, embarrassed.

"I'll stay and help, Songsaengnim. But let me tell my friend first" Jaemi smiled. The teacher smiled back and ruffled her hair before waving. Jaemi waved back. When the teacher went out the door, Jaemi's smile faltered. 

"Great. Just great." Jaemi sighed and look around the room. Her eyes stopped scanning when she saw a boy sitting in the corner with his head in his arms. Jaemi raised her eyebrows before walking closer to the boy.

"Uh....Hey, Class is over" Jaemi shakes his shoulders. The boy did not even move. Jaemi sighed again before shaking his shoulders harder.

"Hey, i said the class is over" Jaemi said a bit louder, The boy's hand suddenly shot out and grabbed Jaemi's hands really hard, making her yelp.

"Ackh" Jaemi yelped in pain. The boy who seems to realise the situation immidiantly let's go of her hand.

"Sorry" The boy muttered before getting on his feet and began packing his stuff.

"What the heck are you? You got a strength of a bear" Jaemi pouted while rubbing her sore wrist. The boy seems to froze, before turning his head to look at Jaemi. Jaemi who noticed the burning gaze looks him in the eye

"What?" Jaemi asked. The boy seems to snap out of it before continuing his packing

"How can you sleep in class like that? Well, it was boring, yes. But still....." Jaemi couldn't finish her sentence

"Why are you talking to me?" The boy stopped packing and looked at her in the eye.

"W...what?" Jaemi stuttered when she met eyes with the boy. The boy had big eyes. But that's not the only thing she noticed, It was sadness, anger, and the most obvious to her eyes...............confusion. Jaemi's eyes slightly widen, realisation hitting her like a bullet.

"You're........one of them are you" Jaemi said carefully. When she saw his eyes turns sadder by the minute, she felt sad too without any reason. Her chest tighten abit when the boy turned his back and picked up his bag.

"Please don't think that i'm going to treat you like trash" Jaemi said startling the boy. The boy looked at her with his big eyes.

"Why...........would you say that?" The boy said with a hushed voice.

"It's just that, everytime i saw one of you, You guys would either glare at me or telling me to treat you guys like how everyone treat you. I don't like it" Jaemi said. Jaemi herself was surprised at her words. Since when did she cared? Maybe since the day people talked bad about them when they had tried their best protecting the queen and princess.

"Jaemi-ah!! Aren't you goi......" Tao's voice faltered when he went into the class. Jaemi and the boy looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing, talking to Jaemi?!" Tao groweld before charging in and hold the boys collars. Jaemi looked at Tao in shock. The boy did not even fight back.

"I'm not. She's the one who started talking to me" The boy said in a cold voice. Jaemi shivered.

"Don't talk to me" Tao groweld and was about to punch The boy. Jaemi who knew what was going to happend, step in between them. Jaemi felt herself falling down to the floor and a stinging pain on her left cheek.

"J...Jaemi" Tao stuttered before pushing the boy away to help Jaemi up

"Why did you do that?!" Tao asked frantically. When Tao was about to give Jaemi his hand, Jaemi slapped his hands away making Tao's eyes widen. Jaemi slowly got up and went beside the Boy. The Boy had the most confused expression, mostly surprise though.

"What....." Tao asked in wonder and anger. But when he saw that change in her eyes again, he stopped talking.

Her eyes. It changed again Tao thought

"How could you judge him without knowing anything?" Jaemi started talking, surprising both Tao and the boy.

"But..." Tao protested

"No Buts. Were you there when it happend? I have a strong feeling that you're not there. But instead you ran away to save your own life right?" Jaemi asked with a glare. Tao shrinked back because he knew what she said was true.

"You may be my friend Tao. But if you insult people just because they did mistakes. I might just have to rethink about my choices of friends." Jaemi glared harder.

"You're e.." Tao wanted to point out but was cut off

"You need to apologize to him right now Huang ZiTao. I don't care if you and the other gang hate me for this, I will just give you guys equal hate. I can't believe you would judge people like that. I'm dissapointed" Jaemi shook her head, not realising that her eyes are changing it's color now.

"There is no ing way am i going to apologize to this failiure" Tao growled and was about to grab Jaemi's hands to pull her away from the boy. But when Tao touched Her skin, his hands jerked back because of pain. He stared at his hands for awhile in shock

"Then consider myself not going back home" Jaemi said before grabbing the broom and started to clean the class silently

"WHAT?! You can't do that" Tao yelled while slamming his hands on the table. Making the boy flinch.

"I can do whatever i want. Let's see what's Kris's reaction will be when he knew, i won't go back home because of your childish remarks." Jaemi challenged while crossing her arms. Tao sighed in frustration before turns his body towards the boy.

"I'm sorry" Tao said quietly

"I can't hear it from here" Jaemi said in a loud voice

"I said i'm sorry" Tao loudly said, making a glare towards Jaemi. But Jaemi glared back in equal anger

"Now will you go home?" Tao's voice went softer, and his eyes are almost pleading

"Since you apologized, i will. But i need to clean the class for awhile. I'll call you, to pick me up" Jaemi said in a cold voice. Without any words, Tao went out of the class, giving the boy a glare.

"Why.......why did you do that?" The boy quietly asked. Jaemi's eyes went softer and she dropped her broom. Walking closer to the boy. She hold's the boy's shoulder, making him lift up his head and made eye contact with her

"Because you and your friends don't deserve all of this" Jaemi softly said 

"Brothers" The boy said softly with a slight smile

"Alright. Brothers" Jaemi chuckled abit.

"You really are different from the others." He smiled abit at her, making Jaemi scratch her neck. His smiled drop when he saw the bruised cheek. He put his hands in his pocket before giving her some kind of pill. Jaemi looked at it with big eyes, wondering what that is.

"This is GaKo Pill. It can make the bruise feel abit painless, and well............less seen. But you still need to clean it later" The Boy explained. Jaemi happily take the pill and put it in . Jaemi scrunched her nose at the strange taste

"Yeah, i don't really like it either" The boy laughed before putting his bag on his shoulders.

"What's your name by the way?" Jaemi asked while picking up the dropped broom.

"Do Kyungsoo. But people usually call me D.O" Kyungsoo answered with a smile.

"Kyungsoo sounds better for me. It's okay right?" Jaemi asked while cleaning the class. Kyungsoo, nods his head before helping Jaemi arrange the table and chairs.

"Thanks for helping me Kyungsoo. But i think i can do this myself. Go home or do something with your gang" Jaemi waved Kyungsoo off. Kyungsoo nods his head like an obedient puppy before waving at Jaemi with a wide grin on his face. Jaemi waved back at the cute boy.

"At least he's friendly" Jaemi muttered with a smile before cleaning up the rest of the class. She stopped for awhile when she felt her phone buzz. She took out her phone and read it

 

 

 

From: KungFu Panda

To: Human Girl

Hey, Jaemi. I want to say sorry for punching you in the face, even if it wasn't for you. I hope you can forgive me cause i feel extremely guilty right now.

 

From: Human Girl

To: KungFu Panda

Nah, it's alright. At least you apologized. Just please don't do that again. I'll text you when i'm done.

 

From: KungFu Panda

To: Human Girl

Okay.

 

Jaemi shook her head with a smile before continuing cleaning the class

"Silly Panda" Jaemi murmmered with a smile

 

 

 

 

 

Tao wondered while walking back home. He kept on replaying the change in Jaemi's eyes whenever she started glaring at him. Her eyes changed from a green color to a red color in a minute. As if he's speaking with two strangers. When he saw that Jaemi had calmed down, her eyes went to a normal brown color. Not to mention the stinging pain on his hands when he touched her bare skin. HE never felt that kind of pain when he touched her before. Now that he realised, her eyes we're red back then, and her skin went paler

"She can't possibly had powers like us. She's a human girl. I must be seeing things" Tao shook his head before resuming his pace.