13 years ago.

Demonic Flaws

It was the girls’ birthday. Jung Hye, her mom got her a toy. As soon as the girl got her birthday present, the boy took it away from her to play with it, not giving her a minute to play it… yet. And ran.

“Yahh!!! Come back here!!!”  “No! I want to play!”

The two mothers sat on the wooden bench and smiled as the little girl chased the boy.

The girl chased the boy with her hands stretched out to the front and her little hands making gripping motions. As the mothers talked and laughed, they did not realise a very light blue lining of wings started to form behind the 5-year-old girl’s back. And then her left iris turned dark blue.

The boy felt tired all of a sudden like his energy is slowly drained out of him. Just as the girl caught up with him, she jumped on him and they both landed on the floor. The girl took back her toy and stood up waiting for the boy to stand up as well. When the boy did not move an inch, the girl just stared at him lying motionless on the floor, then she went over to shake him up.

“Yahh!! Get up!! Yahh.. Yah..!!” But still the boy didn’t move. “Yah! Let’s go play now! Yah! O… o… Omma!! Omma!!!” she shouted for her mother.

Hearing the childs’ helpless cry, Jung Hye and Jae Rin, the boys’ mom, rushed over to the children. Looking at her son motionless on the ground, Jae Rin called out for the guard on stand-by to carry him into the house.

The boy was put down on the bed and the doctor came in. The girl hid in a dark corner, listening to the hurried footsteps outside her room door

The door slowly opened an Jung Hye came in. she sat beside her daughther and wrapped her arms protectively around her, whispering words like

Its okay…

Its gonna be fine…

It wasn’t your fault…

He’ll come around soon…

She was afraid, there was nothing she could do. The younger simply didn’t know what to do, and eventually let out all the tears she had been holding in. Her mother embraced her until she fell asleep. She knew,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is NOT okay…

He is NOT okay…

NOTHING is okay…

 

 


A/N: A short chapter. Well i dont really know how to elaborate this... part? Well yeah..... i suppose im free? even with this two weeks holiday i think im just gonna laze around the house. i'll try update asap coz idk when will i ever be this free. And to my subbies, thanks!!!!! *bows 90 degrees* So yeah! Hope you guys stick around till the next update! Thankiewww!