Always

Am I too late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer POV

After her short conversation with her dad, Hannah was left with a huge dilemma. Just like any other day, Hannah decided to call her brother just to distract herself from over thinking about it. Just when she is about to give up on her attempt to reach her brother, he finally answer the call after Hannah’s third try.

“Yo sis! What’s up? Why do I have the pleasure of hearing your voice this morning?” said Daniel as soon as he answer his phone.

“Hi. What took you so long to answer your phone? Did I wake you up?”

“Nope. Come on its summer here in Sydney. It’s almost 9.30 am here, I can’t possible still be in my bed on this such beautiful weather. Sorry, I just finished surfing when you call. So again what’s up?” answered Daniel cheerfully

“Nothing. I just miss you that’s all. How I wish I could be in Australia right now. It’s damn cold in Seoul. The winter here is no joke.”

“Miss you too sis. Then you can come here and pay me a visit.”

“Can’t. Too much stuff going on right now. I really miss you Dan.” sighed Hannah

“Oh with Mark’s situation. I can also see that dad told you about it right?” suddenly changing his tone to be more serious

“How did you know?”

“You know that you never call me this early in the morning unless something is bothering you.”

“Sorry, I just need to hear your voice. Something about it just calm me down even if you are thousands of miles away.”

“No worries mate. So while we at it, care to share your worries?”

“It’s nothing really. I just need to hear your voice and I will be fine.”

“Sis, come on. You know that I will be here for you right. Besides it’s not good to keep it to yourself. Don’t let the past repeat again. Remember how hard it is for our family during that time.”

“I know. It’s just how I am. I don’t want to be a bother to any of you.”

“We are family. We supposed to be with each other during both happy and hard time. So what have been bothering you?”

“You know about Mark and dad? Plus with the other offer coming in from the other company. It is really hard for me to make the decision. I know that I should just help out dad without any question on it. With all the things that the family have done to me it is the right thing to do to repay you guys but I made a promise to Mark that I will be there for him always. You know that I really can’t break my promise but at the same time our family is the most important thing for me. I really don’t know what I should do.” replied Hannah while making her way to the window. As soon as she reaches there, snows can clearly be seen falling making her shiver while imagining the coldness.

“Hey don’t stress too much on it. We never expected you to repay us in any form Hannah. Remember what mom told us on the day they bring you home from the orphanage, from that day onwards we are family. To us you are our older sister that the result of mom and dad love. So whatever privilege me and Tasha get you will get the same thing. Since both of us have the freedom to make any decision the same thing apply to you. So stop over thinking and just follow your heart. All of us will support your decision whether you decide to help out dad, stay with JYP or even move to another company. We will always have your back sis.”

“I know that. How about the public? I’m fine if they talk bad about me it’s that I can’t stand it if they say something bad about our family.”

“Screw those guys. Who are they to control our family? They don’t even know us. Even if they do, you know that none of our family give a damn on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter