What should I do?

Am I too late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys.
You might notice there are different color of text in this chapter. so all through this story there will be a few color coded text that represent different language for the text.

Black=Korean
Teal = English
Purple = Malay
Red = Mandarin

Have fun reading this chapter. please leave a comments to tell me what you think.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hannah POV

“kekeke. Jjong hyung is the best. Noona going to flip when she wakes up.”

“Bambam, keep you voice down. Noona going to wakes up at this rate.”

“Sorry hyung. Can’t help it is so funny.”

“Guys shush! Look noona is waking up because of you guys.”

Why is it so noisy here? Is that Bambam’s voice I hear?

Fighting with all my will, I finally manage to open up my eyes. As soon as I open up my eyes, 4 out of 7 GOT7 members welcome me with amusing face. Immediately my eyes went to the clock to check on the time.

It’s only 6.30 am! What are these guys doing in the office so early in the morning?

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be resting at your dorm during this hour?” I said as soon as I manage to gain my sense

“Noona before we talk take a look at this first.” JB said while giving me a mirror

A reflection of my face full of scrabble and a post it stick to my forehead is what welcome me in the mirror. I grab the post it and read the message.

Kim freaking Jonghyun you are so dead! Alright two can play this game.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before sitting up.

“Jackson may I borrow your phone? You have Kim freaking Jonghyun number right?”

Without uttering a single words, Jackson just give me his phone with Jonghyun number already on dial and waiting to be answer.

“Kim Jonghyun you are seriously messing with the wrong person. Wait until I get my hands on you. This is war!” without waiting his reply I hang up on Jonghyun.

“Thanks Jackson. Guys hold that thought for a sec. I need to clean this up first before anything else.” I said while I grab my facial form and headed to the bathroom.

JB POV

I’m so sleepy. One thing that I hate about my job is that the need to wake up super early to get our make-up done and today just my lucky day. Jackson, Jinyoung, Bambam and I are the first one to do our make-up. While the rest get the extra time to sleep, here the four of us get scolded at when we dose off while getting our make-up done. In order to keep myself awake, I usually observe my surrounding. It was a usual day, except for little gossip of make-up artists catch my attention.

“Did you hear about Hannah?”

“Nothing new. So what’s up?”

“She has been sleeping in her office ever since Mark starts to acts up. Around 3.30 am, a friend of mine saw Onew and Jonghyun drop off some stuffs in her office.”

“Really? She must be under pressure. Everyone must be watching her every move now. Every single person in this company know that they are best friend. No matter how professional you are there are bound to have special treatment towards your friend.”

“Yup, that’s for sure. If it wasn’t for the fact that they are friends, Mark will be kick out of the company.”

Just when I was about to stop them, Jinyoung beats me to it.

“I think the only one that need to be kick out from here are the two of you. Instead of spouting nonsense about your boss you guys should focus on doing your job properly.” said Jinyoung without even looking at the two of them.

After Jinyoung warning, both of them just continue their work without uttering another word. The four of us finish our make-up at the same time and agree to go up to Hannah noona’s office to check on her. What welcome us is something that we never thought we could see first thing in the morning. All of us know a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter