one.

Damned if I do ya (Damned if I don't)

Jessica scolded herself mentally. 

 
She's normally not the type to do these kinds of things, but jealousy got the best of her and now she's on a restaurant where her girlfriend is, with their backs to each other.
 
Jessica rushed over to the restaurant when Hyoyeon, her best friend, told her that Yoona would be here for a blind date with a rich kid.
 
She took out a pen, wrote on a tissue hastily and slid the note over to the person at the table with her. Jessica looked at the person's face and almost gasped at the familiar face. 
 
Kim Taeyeon. 
 
They both stared in shock for a few moments, but Taeyeon grabbed the note right before Jessica can grab it back.
 
"My girlfriend is at the next table going on a blind date behind my back, can I sit here for a while so I can listen in?" Taeyeon read the note aloud just enough for both of them to hear.
 
Jessica face blushed in embarrassment. Out of all the people to share a table with, why in the world would it be her ex?
 
"Why, hello there. Your girlfriend's date's not bad." Taeyeon jeered. "He looks filthy rich too."
 
Jessica cringed internally when he talked about his job and flirted with Yoona. All the while suppressing the urge to slap the face of her ex who didn't have the decency to hide how she enjoyed all this.
 
Kim Taeyeon never changed at all. Still douchey as ever.
 
Taeyeon watched Jessica's face as she listened in on the date.
 
She still hasn't changed, she still can't hide her feelings well.
 
When Yoona's date's attempt at flattery got too much for Jessica to handle, she jumped up and pointed at Taeyeon. 
 
"Yah! Do you want to be with a son of a hospital owner so much that you went on a date with him behind my back?" She asked Taeyeon, though it really was aimed at Yoona. 
 
The latter finally realized the situation and just grimaced, still with her back to Jessica. 
 
Jessica picked up a glass of water and threw it in Taeyeon's face. 
 
"Let's break up." Her eyes got teary and asked a question, still aimed at Yoona. "Did you ever love me?"
 
"I really did love you. And I have missed you." Taeyeon said seriously as she looked up at Jessica. 
 
"You should've said that when it mattered." Jessica said, her answer now aimed at Taeyeon. 
 
"Can't you give me another chance?"
 
On the other table, Yoona's date just smiled. "Go over to your girlfriend, and good luck."
 
Yoona smiled back at him and made her way over to Jessica who grabbed what she thought was her cellphone and stormed out. 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
"Look who's jealous."
 
"Is that what you really want to say to me first?" Jessica sighed, not bothering to look at her.
 
"It's cute seeing you like this." Yoona wrapped her arms on Jessica's waist from behind. "And you're the only one I want to be with, you know that."
 
"I know, I just don't understand why you didn't tell me."
 
"I didn't know that it would be a big deal. I mean, I couldn't say no to my boss." Yoona held her tighter, "I know perfectly how you knew about it though."
 
"Hey, don't try and drag Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to this. You're the one who's at fault here."
 
"I'm sorry, okay? I promise I won't do it again." Yoona broke the hug, faced Jessica and laced their fingers together, "I won't forget to tell you when something like this happens again."
 
"You better not." Jessica glared at her. "You'll be dead meat right there and then."
 
"Yes ma'am." Yoona saluted playfully and chuckled. "But seriously, it didn't occur to you that my date is a guy and I'm gay?"
 
"Oh, shut up and take me home."