Chapter Two "Please Don't Tell"

Our Love Will Never Fade? (HunHan)

Sehuns POV

"Luhan? Luhan wake up!" I say to Luhans limp body. I look at his wrists and notice all of the blood. I quickly go to his restroom and get a towel and wrap it around his cut wrists. I get into my car and lay him down on my lap and rush to the E.R "Please help him!" I say to the doctor. I sit down and wait for them to call us in. Once we get in the room Luhans eyes slowly open "Lu Lu? Are you awake??" I ask him. Immedeatly he jumps up "W-where are we?!" He asks panic in his eyes "The hospital." His eyes go wide "Wae?" He asks "Your wrists." I say looking down at his wrists. The sleeves were up and had bandeges covering the cuts "I didn't get stiches..Right?" He asks fear in his voice "No. I don't know if you're going to get stiches. We just got in here.." I say to him. Once the doctor comes in the room he asks Luhan questions "So why are your wrists bleeding?" He asks Luhan. Luhans eyes go wide "I uh-cut myself on g-glass.." He says lying to the doctor. I look at him in shock "Lu-" I'm cut off by him giving me a look like he was begging me not to say anything. Once the doctor walks out of the room Luhan turns on his side ignoring me. "You fainted. What more could I do?" I ask him "You know I hate hospitals." He says "Well what was I supposed to do?" I ask him "Not bring me here.." He says. The doctor comes back and looks at Luhans cuts "They aren't that deep. You won't be needing stiches but please be really careful." He says and lets us leave. I start walking to my car and then I notice Luhan was walking to the sidewalk. "Where are you going?" I ask him "Home." He says "I'm driving you home." "Aniyo." He says and keeps walking "Luhan come on. Please?" I ask him not seeing him turn around. I turn around and start walking to my car trying not to look back at him.

Luhans POV 

"Where are you going?" Sehun asks me. "Home." I say "I'm driving you home." he says "Aniyo." I say and keep walking. "Luhan come on. Please?" He asks. I keep walking and turn my head to see him at his car. I check the time on my phone and notice it's 11:50 pm. Oh no. I pull out my phone and text Sehun to come pick me up he doesn't reply. I start running home as fast as I could. Once i get home I start worrying about the wrost that could happen. I walk in to see my drunk dad "Where were you?!" He asks coming towards me "S-sehuns.." I say afraid of what hes going to do. I feel him push me down onto the floor and kick me. I put my legs up to my chest and curl up into a ball "We know your mom didn't raise you like this! She didn't raise a !" He yells and kicks me again. I squeeze my eyes shut trying not to cry. "P-please stop." I mummble. He doesn't stop until minutes later. I get up with the strength I have and limp to my room. I pick up my dairy and write about what happened

I went to the hospital today..Sehun took me 

Dad is still abusive 

My bruises aren't getting any better same with my self harm..Will it ever end?