Chapter One "Not Wanted."

Our Love Will Never Fade? (HunHan)

Sorry guys this isn't edited :(

 

 

I woke up to a loud bang "Appa?" I yelled as i got out of my bed, Afriad what was going to happen next "What do you want?!" He yelled throwing down a photo of him and my Mom "Don't do that!" I yelled running to pick it up "Why? Do you miss her? Well guess what. She doesn't miss you or love you." He says and slaps me in the face. I felt my vission get blurry as my tears ran down my face. What he did was nothing new he has always done this ever since Mom left. She left because he was getting abusive. She left me with him. My abusive father. I'm suprised he didn't do more harm he usally does. 

I get up from the floor and pick the broken glass same with the picture. I bring the picture upstairs to my room. I go to the restroom and pull up my sleeves. Tears roll my face as I see the scars and freshly new cuts on my wrist. I didn't know I could get this far i've tried stopping but I just fall back down low to the ground. Sehun doesn't know about the abuse my father does to me or about my self harming. 

"Luhan?" I hear Sehun call my name. I feel my eyes get wide as I rush downstairs "Y-yea?" I stutter afraid my father would hear him "Why is your house like this?" he asks "It's nothing. I have to get ready for school. I'll see you there." I say and push him out of the door. I quickly get dressed and walk out the door. I see Sehun waiting outside on the porch "What took you so long?" he asks "Nothing." I say and ad a fake smile "How's Tiffany?" I ask him "Shes good." he replies. Tiffany is his "Girlfriend" he is fooled by her fake act. 

Once we reach the school everyone groups around Sehun so I have no other choice than to go my seprate ways. Sehun doesn't know i'm gay. I don't know if i'm ever going to gain the confidince to tell him. I'm afraid he will hate me. 

"Lu Lu!" I heard Sehun call after me as I was walking home. He grabs my wrist and I hiss in pain "Is your wrist okay?" He asks "Yes." I say and pull my wrist away "I know something is wrong. Show me your wrist." He says and grabs my wrist again I pull away in fear. I quickly think of an excuse "My cat cut me." I say knowing he wouldn't belive me "You have a cat?" He asks "Yea..It keeps coming to our house. So I played with it and it cut me." I say "You'll have to show me the cat sometime." He says "I uh have to go. My dad will be looking for me." I say and start walking home "Text me when you get there." He says and walks to his house once I get to the steps of my house I get prepared for the worst. I enter the house waiting to be hit "Where were you?" My dad asks "A-at school." I reply "Yea whatever." he says and kicks me to the ground. Kicking my stomach and face. Once hes done he goes to the kitchen a gets some Achole and goes to his room. Once I get the strangth to get up I lemp to my room and throw myself on the bed. I feel tears rush down my face then I remember I forgot to text Sehun. I pull out my phone and text him "I'm home." I text and throw my phone to the end of my bed. My tears don't stop *Ring* I hear my phone ring I look to see who is calling and I notice it's Sehun. I quickly wipe my tears and answer the phone "Hello?" I say waiting for his response "Can we video chat?" he asks "S-sure." I say and put it on video "I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom." I say and quickly rush to the restroom. I look at my face in the mirror and see all around my eyes are red. I pick up my foundation and put it round my eyes. I try evoiding the razors in my bathroom but I couldn't. I pick it up and set it at my wrist letting it cut threw my skin. I see beads of blood come out of my arm. Tears well up in my eyes i blink them away and wipe the blood away. I walk out of the restroom and back to the phone "Hey Sehunie." I say smiling "Hey. What took you so long?" He asks me "Nothing.." I say "Can I come over?" He asks "Y-yes." I reply "I'll be there in a minute." he says and hangs up. I walk down the stairs and go to the front door and wait. Once I see Sehun I wave to him. He smiles but his smile quickly turns to confusion when he gets to my house we go up stairs. "What's on your wrist?" he asks me. I look down seeing the cuts bled threw my shirt. "N-nothing.." I whisper. He grabs my wrist and puls my sleeve up. His eyes go wide "You aren't doing this to yourself right?" he asks me. I look at his face seeing his hurtful expression "N-no." I say feeling tears well up in my eyes. I look away from him because i don't want him to see me crying "Why?" was all Sehun could say looking at the freshly cut cuts "I-i'm sorry.." I say and curl up into a ball. 

Why god?

Why let him know the pain I am in?

He doesn't need the stress. He doesn't need the pain.

I shouldn't be here. He doesn't deserve this. 

I'm sorry Sehunie

My tears don't stop flowing. "I'm sorry Seh-" I feel black spots cloud my vision and thats all i remeber.