The Waitress

THE LONE CAFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For most people, a café is a place for people to dine in but for Hani, a café is much more than that. A cafe is a place where she will be able to see how a life story unfold.

The café which Hani works in, is a café for lone people.

So, the regular customer is the heartbroken person, single mother, single father, divorcee, The i-am-single-and-i-am-happy-with-it and The i-am-hoping-for-love-to-come-by.

Hani’s work required her to listen to her customers stories.Therefore, Hani is popular among the customers because of her comforting and encouraging advice. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hani wake up from her bed, take a shower and get changed. Today , she decided to wear her favourite jeans, red half-sleeves T-shirt and tied her hair.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror and said “Are you ready for another story ride today?” she nodded at her reflection. Then, she continue “YOSH! FIGHTING!” She winked at the mirror and smiled at her reflection while doing her favourite pose.

Hani walked down the stair and arrived at the lone café.

 

The lone café is located at the lower level of her house. Hani’s parent runs the café and she always gives them a hand ever since she was a little kid. Hani really likes the café.

 

The café has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter