1/1

Jiyong knows it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri, is just a kid who is scared of being left alone. And Jiyong knows it all.
 

Jiyong has known it all even back to the days they were only trainees, and little Seunghyun was the only one that didn't have any actual friends because the only people that he knew in Seoul were all working in YG. But then, who could blame him? 16 year-old little Seunghyun from a small town with his ambitious eyes to accomplish his big dream, came to Seoul by himself and himself only, leaving his whole life behind to his hometown, Gwangju. Everything that little boy ever had in Gwangju: friends, school, family, siblings,... just seemed too far away the moment he decided to step in the YG. Jiyong used to wonder why could little Seunghyun could always be so bright and cheerful and all, but then he realized that things weren't that simple.

 

Little Seunghyun was so loud, so childlike, and he looked happy. He laughed at Youngbae's super lame jokes, he loved fooling around with Daesung, and he always did those pranks on everyone in YG with Seunghyun, but when everyone was gone with their own things, nobody noticed about the little boy. Little Seunghyun had no friends in this big, shiny, fancy Seoul, he only had himself, but nobody really cared about that. This city was too big and heartless for that innocent countryside kid. Still, Little Seunghyun kept it all inside, and held all of the loneliness inside and tried too hard to be a perfect maknae. Back then, the leader also hadn't gotten any damn clue about the lonely little panda.

 

Until one day, Jiyong decided to stay late for practicing more than usual. And when he returned to the room after the call with Youngbae to let his best bro know that he was gonna be late for their hang-out night, he saw the maknae sitting still on the ground, facing himself at the mirror with his sad baby face and melancholy panda eyes. Jiyong noticed that the younger boy looked so small (not because he was the maknae, duh) so vulnerable, so sad, so easily broken and Jiyong just wanted to give him a hell of a hug or Jiyong would wrap him in a blanket and feed him, just to make him feel better, but then he decided to stand silently outside the room, observing his lonely maknae with some weird feeling pounding in his chest. He had never thought about the maknae being left alone, and the fact that no one ever bothered to care about that really upseted him a lot. That night, Jiyong called Youngbae again to cancel their night and do something with the lonely panda (and yes, he did own an explanation to Youngbae afterward).

 

"Maknae, wanna grab something to eat?" Jiyong took a few minutes to finally decide to text the younger while still standing outside the room, tilting his head to aside so he can have a great view of the boy.

 

And it was worth it. The leader could spot those sparkling eyes of little Seunghyun when he held his phone reading the text. His eyes were so happy that Jiyong could have sworn that he could do anything just to see them again. The leader could see the way he was struggling about how to answer, but then right after that, Jiyong stomped into where Seungri was sitting and dragged the panda boy out of the room.

 

He didn't remember exactly how the night went on, but Jiyong did remember telling to little Seunghyun when they were eating ramen in a food stall.

 

"Maknae, you don't have to be alone."

 

The younger didn’t reply, but his eye once again lightened up so freaking bright that Jiyong doubted that there could be any eyes brighter eyes than his eyes, Seungri's eyes.

 

Jiyong has known it all, when Big Bang started to be recognized by the fans, and they began to record in a lot of talkshows, and reality shows. It was then when the leader couldn't help noticing the way Seungri asking everyone for their phone numbers or emails. At first, it was kinda cute that Big Bang's maknae wanted to know everyone, but then it started to annoy. "It's not funny anymore, don't do that, that's so humiliating, Seungri ah!", they said. But Seungri didn’t give a damn. He kept on doing what he did and Jiyong realized that there must have been something behind all of this.

 

One day, when they had finished recording a show like every other days, and everyone were all preparing to return home, Jiyong caught Seungri checking his phone, and the leader just grabbed the younger's arm, leading themselves to a corner no one noticed.

 

"Explain." said Jiyong.

 

"What?" the younger seemed confused.

 

"Whatever it is you are doing with everyone's phone number. It's annoying. Explain."

 

"What do I need to explain? I want to keep in touch with them, that’s all."

 

"Oh don't talk to me, maknae. You even ask the hair stylish for her email." the leader winced, "I know you, Seungri. I know when you lie."

 

"Oh yeah? Well then you probably don't know me well enough to care about me even just a bit." Seungri blurted out, and when he finally realized what he had just said, Jiyong was still trying to understand. What did that even mean? They didn't care about him? How dare him! That's bull, they cared,... and he cared! Oh wait, when was the last time they actually went out with him? ... Oh god, damn it! And when Jiyong finally snapped out, the younger had already escaped from him to get to the van to return home.

 

There was an awkward silence on the way home, as normally Seungri was the one to fool around and make everybody laugh, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter