My Not So Feminine Girlfriend, Jung Jinyoung

Our Girl, Jung Jinyoung

Jinyoung smiled at me as she intertwined our fingers. He short hair laid fluffy around her head as her fox-like eyes scanned the shelves of books. College makes a couple stronger. That's what every relative and friend told me when I expressed my concerns about Jinyoung and I's relationship to them. “What do you mean? What if she wants to date a girl and look like a real couple instead of a gay one? What if she isn't satisfied with me? What if she doesn't love me no more?”

I chuckled a bit at the memory of my disillusioned self. If anything, college had made us even stronger. It must've been the fact that since she was a female, she ended up rooming with another female while I was sharing a room with another guy. She had stormed over one day, eyes blazing at the sight of Junghwan (my roommate) sitting too “close” beside me while we were watching television. I wasn't too sure how she even entered the dormitory since she was in fact a female and all the guards were aware that she and her roommate, Amber, were women. They even have a picture of the two up in the front to keep them out of the dormitory.

Anyway, she was convinced Junghwan was either {a}, a girl disguised as a man (like herself) or {b}, a homoual. I felt sorry for him, honestly, when she beat him into realization that she was my “man”. It was cute though. I hadn't seen her that possessive ever. It pulled at my heartstrings for days until my head was dizzy and my thoughts were jumbled.

Shinwoo! Are you paying attention?” I looked down at an frustrated Jinyoung. I smiled sheepishly at her before I gentle touched her face with timid fingers. “I'm sorry, Love. I had something on my mind. What were you saying?” Jinyoung bit her lips before she sighed and jerked her head to the left. I furrowed my eyebrows. “Are you okay, Jinnie?” She scoffed before doing her two finger point to the direction her head jerked to previously. A man and a woman were staring at us, mouths moving furiously.

I looked down at Jinyoung, my other hand intertwining with her's, and pulled her closer. “Let's go. We'll come back tomorrow.” She smiled at me before nodding with a peck on my cheek. “Okay, Oppa. Let's go.” I smiled at her and planted a kiss on her lips, resting my forehead on her's when we parted. “Let's have Kimbap and Bulgogi for dinner,” Jinyoung whispered against my lips before she rested back down on the soles of her feet. I smiled at her and nodded before tugging her hand as I began my way for the exit.

You guys are quite the daring couple,” a deep voice said behind us, forcing us to freeze in place. I gulped down the air in my throat before turning around to see the pair that was staring at us before. I tightened my grip on Jinyoung's hand just as I turned around and began walking again.

Wait! We have a proposition for you!” I looked behind me at the pair to see them walking behind us. “W-we're good!” I said as we began to run. “No! I think it's in your best interest to listen to us,” a soft, feminine voice called out. “J-Jinyoung... How far is the school from here by foot?” Jinyoung seemed to ponder over the question before she smirked. “Half hour. But if we're running, we should be there faster.”

I let out a sigh of relief before I accelerated our pace. Somewhere along the way, I looked back and noticed that the couple wasn't following us. “J-Jinyoung... We can stop now,” I said as I pulled us to a stop. She frowned before she pulled me into a hug. “Thank goodness. I'm not a doctor or anything but I think your out of shape or were running to fast. You look out of breath,” she mused as she leaned against my chest. I chuckled at her softly as I patted her back softly.

How cute. How long have you two boys been dating?” I stiffened as the deep voice from before asked out. I let out a sigh in agitation before I let Jinyoung go gently. I held onto her hand firmly yet softly before pulling her softly behind me. “Yah! What do you need from us? We aren't interested in what your selling, so can you let us return to our dorms please?”

The two looked confused before the female forced a soft smile. “I can assure you we won't hurt you or your boyfriend,” she said, a slight pep to her voice. I let the astonished look cross over my face before I looked at Jinyoung, turning back to the couple seconds later. “Um... I don't think you understand, this is my girlfriend, not boyfriend,” I murmured softly. The two looked taken aback. “Are you sure?” I looked at them like they were stupid. The man shook his head before he handed me a card that read:

 

WM Entertainments

987-654-3210

An Entertainment company for you

Casting: Sunday, May 23

 

I looked at them in confusion. “You was us to apply for a casting?” The two nodded. My brows furrowed before I looked at Jinyoung. Her eyes were wide. Cute. I squeezed her hands softly in a reassuring manner before I let my eyes wander to the the casting agents. “You guys don't have to go to the casting date. I'm positive that even with a recording you'll get in.” I looked at the man in confusion. “Who said we were auditioning? I mean, at least ask before you assume,” I murmured softly.

The couple smirked knowingly at me before the man crossed his arms, face passive. “Okay. Do you two want to either summit a video for casting or go to the casting session?” I bite my lip and looked at Jinyoung. It would probably be stupid for either of us to decline, being members of the Music Department and all. “I wouldn't mind... That is, if Jinyoung would like to do it as well,” I rasped out, eyes still locked on Jinyoung. She smiled at me and nodded her head rapidly. I smiled at her before I laid a kiss on her forehead. “I guess we'll see you there,” I stated briefly. A nod was given and then they were gone

~*~

Baby... Calm down. I'm sure we'll make it,” I said, voice soft in an attempt to sooth a pacing Jinyoung. It was fruitless however as she shot me a glare. “Shin Dong-woo, how can you be so composed?! I'm practically dying here and you're acting like this is a walk in the park!” I laughed at her as I wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her closer. “Babe, you're going up next. You're going to be perfect. They'll love you as much as I love you,” I murmured in her ear. She nodded hesitantly before she pecked my lips gently. “Okay. If Shinny says so...” Jinyoung muttered as she snuggled into my chest.

Applicant #223, Jung Jinyoung, please step into the deliberation room,” a woman said as she stepped out of the room. I sent Jinyoung a smile before I let her go. “Hwaiting!” She gave me an incredulous look before she walked off. “We'll eat Bulgogi and Kimbap if you pass! Hwaiting!” I shouted after her. I chuckled at her falter step before she sent me a smile, the door closing behind her. “Your boyfriend?” a voice behind me called out. I felt a shiver run through me as I turned to the owner of the voice, a blonde boy standing in its place. I leaned against the wall, my arms bent behind my head. “Girlfriend, actually. But, yeah,” I murmured as I stared at the door Jinyoung walked through.

The boy, whose name had never been uttered, sputtered a bit. I glanced at him, not with much interest, before I looked at the door. Jinyoung will be in there for a good fifteen to twenty minutes. I sighed before I looked at the blonde beside me. “Have you never seen someone who dresses and identifies as the opposite before?” The blonde starred at me for a moment before he nodded. “I haven't really unless you count that American show, Ru Paul's Drag Race. Besides that, your girlfriend is the first.” I nodded. I was about to ask another question when another person jumped into the conversation. “She's pretty cool though. Not a lot of people are comfortable doing that,” a girl with pretty features said. She was leaning against this squirrel looking boy beside her. I simply nodded.

Applicant #224, Shin Dong-woo, please get ready to go to the deliberation room,” the same woman from before called out. My body tensed for moment until I saw Jinyoung tentatively walking to me. I was about to congratulate her until I saw her face when she stood before me. Her face was sunken in and she looked like she was about to cry. “Did you not make it? I'm sorry babe. We can go home and-” Jinyoung pressed her finger to my lips, stopping me, and pulled out a vest that said WM TRAINEE across it. A smile fluttered onto my face and before I knew it, I was pulling her into a bone crushing hug. “I'm so, so, so proud of you, baby. We can call Mama Kyungsoo and Appa Jongin after this and-” I was cut of by the woman. “Applicant #224, Shin Dong-woo, please step into the deliberation room.”

I smiled at Jinyoung as I rested her onto her feet and pressed a kiss to her temple. “We'll continue this when I get back. Stay right here, okay?” Jinyoung nodded, her natural brown curls flopping as she did. “Hwaiting!” She mouthed and did the fist thing. I chuckled, pressing another kiss to her forehead before I walked through the heavy solid door. “Shin Dong-woo?” a male voice called out. I nodded before he beckoned me forward. “What will you be doing for us today?”

~*~

I felt like my limbs were filled with jelly as I stepped out of the room. I spotted Jinyoung near the squirrel, the pretty girl, and Blondie. She smiled at me for a moment as I got closer to her. I rushed to her and flung my arms around her, picking her up off her feet and spun her around. I buried my face in her shoulder, a smile on my lips. I could hear the melodic giggles above me and felt a few taps on my back, a “put me down, Shinny!” softly entering my ears. I rested her on her feet yet still hid my face in her shoulder. “We're so eating your favourite tonight. I'll cook and then we can go to Appa and Mama's house and tell them the news,” I mumbled into Jinyoung's hair. I could hear the laughter beside us from the others yet payed no mind. Jinyoung was the only thing that mattered.

~*~

Jinyoung, do you have everything you need? Junghwan is waiting for us!” I shouted through the dorm's front door. WM had told us that we'd be moving into the dorm and be formed into a band. The had already taken into consideration that Jinyoung classified herself as a man and had promised that she'd be casted in a male group.

I'll be ready when I'm ready! Tell Junghwan to keep her grubby hand off my woman and find himself a man,” Jinyoung yelled at me, a face palm ensuing afterwards. “Jinyoung... I'm not a woman and two, how can you call Junghwan a man and a woman. He's one or the other!” The door busted open, a glare on the female in front of me. “One, you're my woman and two, I'm pretty sure that Junghwan is either a woman or gay. I don't want to offend him-slash-her.” She quipped, the door slamming shut the moment the words slipped out of her pretty lips. I sighed, my body moving to so that my back hit the door. "You know that I love you, right?" I shouted through the door. "As do I, idiot." I chuckled at her words as I slid down. Man, she really was too cute.

~*~

"I'm your new coach-slash-manager. My name is really irrevelent so just call me Manager-Hyung. I don't care about what you guys do as long as you follow the rules. I'll be back tomorrow to start your training. Understood?" a man around the age offorty asked, his hairline graying as he stood in front of us. I looked over at Jinyoung, a smile on her face, before nodding. "Ah! And for you two, there'll be a whole different set of rules. I don't know what the Chairman was thinking when he decided to put Jinyoung into this band but I won't condon your relationship to surpass beyond this dorm and agency. Capish?" I smirked a bit when some of a couple of the others shuddered, a small nod tacked on as an after thought. The man nodded as he departed. I stared at the rules sheets he had put up, my face in a scowl.

General Rules;

-Wake Up: 0430 -Curfew:2330

-Large Room: Shinwoo, Gong Chan, Sanduel, Baro.

-Single Room: Jinyoung

-Always represent your company and unit in and out of WM Ent.

-Have self respect: No Around

-No girls (aside from Jinyoung) in the dorm

-Rules may be increased AND/OR decreaded depending on behaviour

-Disobeying ANY of these rules will result in consquences.

 

Romantic Couple Rules (Shin x Jin);

-No ual relations with unit mates in the house.

-Romance stays at the dorm and ONLY at the dorm.

-Keep public display to a minimum

-Keep issues inside the dorm: don't let it affect work

-Aegyo in public-slash-public-bromance-slash-public-"ship" to be determined.

-Rules may be increased AND/OR decreaded depending on behaviour

-Disobeying ANY of these rules will result in consquences.

"So I guess we should introduce ourselves," the squirrel faced boy from the auditions said excitedly. "My name is Sun Woo but call me Baro!" I smiled at him, lax as Jinyoung wrapped an arm around me. Junghwan smiled (it was a shock, a pleasent one, that he ended up in the same band with him) as he stood up. "I'm Junghwan but it'd be a pleasure for you guys to call me Sanduel." A bright and shiny boy popped up from the couch, startling both Jinyoung and I. "Gong Chan!" I blinked at him but choose not to say anything. "My name is Jinyoung and this is my woman, Shinwoo," I heard the undenieable voice of Jinyoung above me, my face bursting in flames at her declaration. "Hey! If anything, your my woman," I tutted as I stood up to look her in her eyes. She glared at me before she jabbed my chest. "No, you are my woman, Shin. Everyone knows that. Mama Kyungie even said that, remember?"

I sighed as I flopped down on the couch. She was grinning as she rested down beside me, legs spread. Sometimes she was a total man but she was definitely my not so feminine girlfriend. But don't tell her I said that.

~*~

ty eending, I know. But trust me, that's not where I'm planning to leave it. Sorry I'm late, I was caught up in family stuff. I hope you guys are not too disappointed in this. Bai Bai~!