News and stuff and Whatnots

Our Girl, Jung Jinyoung

Hey um... so (I'm working on my introductions for these things. Bear with me for a bit) I'm planning on doing a few things that I'll tell you about now.

1) I'm going to change the name of this to "Our Girl, Jung Jinyoung" due to the fact that I'll be adding a second part (and if needed, a third or fourth) and it seems redundant to have the story labeled after the starting oneshot.

2) I'm planning on updating the second part {Entitled: My Not So Feminine Girlfriend, Jung Jinyoung} sometime after June 1st (01/06/15). I can't finish it until around midway through this month and the only time to post it is the week before the Monatorium Week (for those who don't know what that is, it's a fancy term to say that your teachers can't asign you any extra projects or major test or anything for that week as it literally starts the week before exams yet they can have you present projects and stuff then. EQAO is usually an exception to that rule). 

3) That's it really... There's not need to have this 3rd point but whatever. 

So that's it. I'll be changing the name in about a week or two, not immediately because I want everyone who reads this thingy to get the message before changing. ~Bai bai~