final.

Art.

pairing: Wontaek

genre: 100% disgusting fluff

info: tattoo artist!leo & florist!ravi

        

Wonsik still remembers the day when he was told that the empty place next to his flower shop had finally been sold. He really didn't get why somebody would want it, it was old and needed a lot of fixing. He remembers laughing a little because of the thought of someone struggling to clean the place. He thought that cleaning the old place was impossible.

Wonsik remembers his impressed look as the new boy, who he thinks is the owner, and his friends are putting up the sign with the shop's logo. "Black Rose Tattoo" he remembers reading. A tattoo shop? Seriously? Out of all the possible choices a tattoo shop is put up next to his shop? The sign is amazing though and Wonsik silently thanks the designer in his mind. Then he remembers his own shop's sign. It's just plain and boring and "Ravi's flower shop" is probably the lamest name ever. Suddenly Wonsik feels embarrased. A cool tattoo shop next to a lame flower shop? Wonsik just wants a black hole to swallow him right now. He doesn't know why. Maybe the owner is a cute guy with who Wonsik could have a chance and he doesn't want to make a lame impression?

Wonsik remembers when he decided that he wants to get a tattoo, finally after 3 years of being too scared to do it. He had booked a time at the shop next to his and he was rather excited. He had never met anyone from there and he just wanted to see what it was like. He remembers walking in and seeing the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life.

When Wonsik was once asked what kind of person he would like to date, he had said something about someone who likes to read, like him, someone who will like that Wonsik is a florist, that was basically him saying that he wants his boyfriend to be a florist too, and basically just someone who has the same interests as him because then he would never get bored, right?

Oh, how wrong Wonsik was.

Wonsik remembers walking into the shop and seeing Taekwoon. To him Taekwoon was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and believe me, Wonsik had seen a lot of beautiful things.

Taekwoon loves art and is very passionate about his job. Taekwoon is covered in tattoos. Taekwoon hates reading because to him books are a waste of time. Like, how can someone express their feeling through writing? Art is much easier. Taekwoon is something that Wonsik never thought he could love.

But here he is, after 8 years of meeting Taekwoon, sitting with him in their apartment, cuddling. Taekwoon is complaining, once again, how boring Wonsik's job must be and Wonsik just giggles back because he knows that at the end of the day Taekwoon finds it cute that Wonsik is a florist. He just smiles, pulls the tattooed piece of art closer to him and kisses him to shut him up.

Little does Wonsik know that when Taekwoon first saw him, he thought that not even the best tattoo ever could ever compare to how beautiful Wonsik was. Still, to this day, Wonsik is Taekwoon's best piece of art. And he's planning on keeping him.