Final

내 반쪽 (My Soulmate)

It’s been a long time since we life together in this dorm, because she’s my room mate. At first i never thought that i’ll be debuted together with her. When she dance it makes me enchanted no wonder why she be the center of our dance. She’s a hardworking person but also a funny person at the same time. I couldn’t resist her beauty. Whenever she looked at me, she talks to me and her everything..

Actually i hate my self for being like this because i like Seolhyun more than friend, well you know i like her like a boy like a girl. But i don’t want to show it. Because it’s too risky if our fans know that im no longer straight. I don’t want to make my fans dissapoint.

But sometimes, there’s a fan who told me that he likes me and he also likes Seolhyun too. It’s kinda he ships me with Seolhyun, he said that we look cute each other. Yeah ofcourse, i always take my chance durring the fanservices to cuddle withSeolhyun and when she pulled me out i always said sorry to her. I always remembered her reaction, she’s so damn cute. But i must control my self. I don’t want her to relized my weird feelings towards her.

Huft.. today’s dance is quite tiresome.. my legs and my back hurts a lot, because we always make a little mistake and the choreographer seems so damn perfectionist. She forced us to replaying the same dance again and again...

Well, after we finished our practice, i go to my dorm to take a rest. It’s kinda weird i haven’t see Seolhyun here. She used to be here right? Because she left the dance studio before me. Hmm maybe she go to date with her boyfriend. Okay, i don’t want to think about her again. Because she already has a boyfriend. His name is Kang Minhyuk, our sunbae from CN Blue. It makes my heart wound. So this is heartache??? I never felt this before i meet her.

Nobody knows that im not straight. Even in this AOA group, eventough i like to talk about jokes and others, i never told them about my top secret. Actually i just realized that im not straight because i don’t feel any nerveousness around guys. Like when FT Island sunbae make a MV titled “ I Wish” they choose me as the model. And whenever they touch my hand or skin ship with me i don’t care and i didn’t feel anything.

But it’s not like i’m 100% non straight. Sometimes i admired Song Seunghyun sunbae and Lee Jungshin sunbae. I like them because they’re tall. Well to be honest i like tall guys because i’m pretty tall for girl. I’m 170cm girl. Haha.

/sfx the door opened/

That door is open! Oh it must be Seolhyun!.

“Hello dear, how was your date with your boyfriend?” i asked her simply.

She just closed the door and then she walks to her bed and layed her body hard. I really currious what happened to her. So i take a seat at the corner of her bed.

“Seolhyunie, tell me what’s wrong.. i know you’re not at the good mood” i said as i patted her hair.

“Nothing eonni.. i’m okay. Please leave me alone” she said with teary eyes.

Oh my god! She’s crying! What should i do then? I never see her crying like this, she used to be a happy girl.

“Are you break up huh?” suddenly i said that.

“How can you know that...”

“I dunno but my feelings about you is always right” i smiled at her.

“He cheat on me! he pick another girl! And leave me behind! I hate him! And why i always date jerks. I never had a good boyfriends, it makes me sick eonni. Don’t you know this feelings? Feels like i hate boys.”

She started to cry again, i hate this. i don’t want to see her tears. All i want is see her smile. So i hug her tightly,

“You can cry in my shoulder if you need”. After that, she stop crying,i loosen my hug then. i swipe her tears with my tumbs.

“Don’t cry Seolhyun.. i don’t like your sad face...”

“Yeah.. i shouldn’t..cry for bastards. Jeoriga get out get out get out han nun palji malgo kkeojyeo ” she said as sing her song part at Get Out song.

“Nah that’s my girl!” i said as i pinched her cheeks.

“Ouch.. eonni.. what do you mean? Im still normal though” she laughed.

She think that im joking? I want to confess but i afraid that she would run away and feel disgust towards me because i like her. No this can’t be like this. i can’t help it.. I feel my warm tears is flowing,

“Hyejeong eonni! Why are you crying?” she asked innocently.

“You shouldn’t care about me”

“But you always care about me eonni. Like that time when i cried you comforting me. please don’t cry eonni”

I wipe my tears. I started to smile, and put my courrage i want to confess her. “Saranghae Kim Seolhyun.. Nae banjjok” i cried again.

She looked at me with shock eyes. But she hugged me and wishpered something to me

“Nado saranghae. Shin Hyejeong eonni” then she kissed my cheeks.

Oh god. What was that? Is that called the same love/?

                                                                                                 

                                                                                              ~FIN~


Yeay this story is finished, Sorry if this story is not good and very short (ofc its oneshot -_-) lol. Thanks for reading, what's your opinion about this story? thanks