Why Her?

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Kimi's POV:

"Mommy!" I screamed as a big man took me and Sangki away from her. I kept squirming so that the man's hold on us would loosen.

"God damnmit kid quit moving around! Consider yourself lucky that we're letting you go." He barked. For the rest of the way I silently sobbed. When he put on down he told us to run towards the road. I held on to Sangki's hand tightly and started to run. When we reached the road the first person I saw was daddy.

"DADDY!!!" Sangki and I yelled and ran towards him. He caught us and head us really close.

"Kids where is your mommy?"

"That man still has her inside." I answered.

BOOM BOOM.

Kikwang's POV:

As soon as Kimi answered my question a sudden boom was heard. I look in front of me and saw the house that Sang mi is in was blowing up in front of my eyes.

"SANGMI!!!" I yelled as I got up to run towards the house. Only to be hold back by Doojoon and Junsu hyung.

"Kikwang you go in there now you'll die. Whose gonna care for your kids if your gone?" He yelled.

"Let me go hyung" I yelled.

"Kikwang be rational about this. You don't know she might be alive. Let the authorities handle this." Junsu hyung added. Soon the firefighters arrived and started hosing the house down. When all the flames were gone they entered the house to see if anyone was still inside. An hour later they came out and shook their heads. I was so shocked, it's not true she still alive. I fell to my knees and started to cry my eyes out. The kids came by me and hugged me.

"I should've came earlier. I'm sorry kids because of me you lost your mother." I said as I cried.

"It's not your fault appa." Kimi said.

"As long as we're together is what's counts." Sangki added.

"I'll be strong for the three of us. We'll make it everything better." I told them. I held them close to me and cried some more. The guys just stood there watching us. Sang hee was leaning on Yoseob crying, while Junsu hyung was already on the ground sobbing.

Why? Why her?

 

 

Oooo Sangmi died...How will kikwang cope? Find out soon....Comment and subscribe.